Information services director with 20+ years experience. Expertise in impacting enterprise bottom line and performance through expert development of creative IT solutions that align with corporate mission. Proven visionary leader and planner skilled at developing high performance teams and providing end users with resources, guidance, and motivation to exceed organizational objectives. M anage multimillion dollar projects profitably and improve efficiency through skillful implementation of cost, process, and quality controls.
- Provided for communication of regional and corporate information to the Lewisville site FPCMS IS staff and represented Lewisville Fidelity Pricing & Cash Management Services (FPCMS) IS staff as required to regional and corporate management.
- Lead the development of the FPCMS ITIL - based service catalogue.
- Negotiated SLA and OLAs with business partners and service providers.
- Initiated and successfully implemented a production support service desk operation.
- Introduced ITL service management processes and procedures supporting incident and problem management.
- Stratified support services ensuring correct level of support provided by "right" skilled technician, reducing support costs. Improved mean time to repair (production restoration) reducing support costs.
- Introduced processes and procedures providing structure and rigor to the production support and the release/change management processes, reducing major production outages by 90%.
- Introduced ITIL-based release and change management processes and procedures reducing production outages due to change by 70%.
- Introduced and implemented ITIL-based HP service management tools: BAC, Operations Orchestration, Service Center and Alarm Point, uCMDB.
- Leveraged offshore staff in a “follow the sun” support model reducing overtime support costs.
- Defined project objectives to achieve customer demand and enterprise strategy successfully.
- Orchestrated the smooth conversion of ad-hoc query system from Informix to mainframe DB2.
- Managed project risk and development of competing business systems profitably.
- Achieved 100% business continuity with no delays through hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Captured $10 million annual savings through the successful consolidation of three processing centers and mainframe reductions utilizing LPAR technology.
- Doubled check processing capacity while slashing operating costs $750,000 through expert vendor negotiations and rightsizing of print operations.
- Delivered full SAS70 and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance in Price Waterhouse Cooper audit.
- Accelerated telecommunications by skillfully upgrading Ethernet, router, and phone switches.
- Ranked in the top 5% for associate satisfaction according to Gallup survey.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Infrastructure Management Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Six Sigma
- DMAIC Process Improvement
- System Analysis/Implementation
- Project Management
- Business ContinuitySarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Call Center Operations
- Customer Service
- Product Development Proposal Preparation
- Start-Up Operations
- Team Facilitation
- Vendor Negotiations
Confidential, Lewisville, Texas
Director of Operations
- Served as site manager for FPCMS Systems, accounting for 75 employees.
- Introduced ITIL framework to the FPCMS organization.
- Staffed and managed new AIX support team.
- Managed FPCMS production operations and systems delivery.
Confidential, Addison, Texas
Technology Delivery Executive
- Spearheaded the design and implementation of several multimillion-dollar projects.
- Directed efforts of 2 cross-functional teams: 15-member group of associates and contractors charged with defining Six Sigma measurable business objectives, and a 40-member group of IT analysts and developers tasked with achieving those objectives.
- Managed infrastructure upgrades required to support various projects, including MIPs, DASD, and Citrix and UNIX server upgrades.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Director of Operations
- Commanded IT operations for multiple sites throughout the Confidential serving more than 10,000 clients, including control of a multimillion dollar budget, direction and development of a 48-member staff, and management of 3 call centers with more than 400 phone representatives.
- Worked to consolidate and eliminate regional data center operations across 26 regional processing centers as a member of the management team.
Confidential, Westlake, Texas
Senior Development Manager
- Orchestrated the design, implementation, and maintenance of retail operations infrastructure, including oversight of 4 managers and 25 technicians, budget management, strategic/tactical planning, and performance reporting.
- Managed nationwide network serving 5 call centers and 88 investment centers with more than 5,000 workstations.
- Delivered profitable web infrastructure, client/server environment, business objects, and CRM system utilizing cutting technologies.
- Oversaw the strategic development and release of weekly software enhancements.