- Effective team player, can thrive within any group environment.
- Exceptional focus and follow through abilities, innovative thinker, creative, self - motivated and meticulous.
- Extensive knowledge of Mapping/GIS technologies and pipeline design.
- Managed various groups of CAD personnel (2-25 resources), tasks and deliverables on thousands of miles of pipeline design.
- Developed and implemented numerous Mapping procedures to streamline work processes, improve workflow, and efficiency, always looking for areas of improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of Bluesky/Skyline with 8 year’s experience.
- Technical Drafting
- Structural Drafting
- Architectural Drafting-Residential
- Architectural Drafting-Commercial
- Civil Drafting
- Mechanical Desktop
- Inventor Fusion 2012
- MicroStation V8
- AutoCAD Civil 3d 2017
- AutoCAD Map 3d 2017
- AutoCAD Raster Design 2017
- GIS software applications: ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcScene & ArcGlobe 10.4.1
- AlignDB & Skyline Falcon Build 188.8.131.52
- 5 private sessions taken
- MS Access 2010 (Advanced level )
- Managed & updated project Access databases
- JetStream Legacy Tool
- Google Earth Pro (Custom kmz’s)
- HCA, LiDAR, ILI, CIS
- Building footprints
- Data Extraction/Conversion
- Land Development ( )
- Parcel Data
- Plot by deed description
- DEM & NED datasets
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Imagery Expert (Data Connect, Warp, Transform, Edit, Mosiacs)
- AutoLisp (programming)
- Adobe Pro (Batch plotting, calibration, linking, PDF Import/export)
- As Built Survey Data (COGO, ASCII)
- CAD/GIS data integration
- Generic Form Transformation (doc to spatial)
- PODS & UPDM
- Damage Prevention (line xings)
- 3d Rendering & logo design
- Optical character recognition
- Projections & Coordinate Transformations
- Quad Maps
- Proposed Route Maps
- Plats, Permits, HDDs
- SQL queries
- Auto CAD System Variables
- Maya (3d animation)
- Chief Architect
- Demographic analysis
- Intelligent Forms
Confidential, Houston, TX
GIS Manager / Mapping Manager / Design Supervisor
- Sole GIS coordinator of pipeline projects and performed all GIS tasks.
- Sole Mapping coordinator of pipeline projects and performed all Mapping tasks.
- Primary contact and coordinator of drafting projects with engineering contractors and off-site engineering firms.
- Supported the Damage Prevention group locate pipeline and elevation drawings.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Mapper / Lead Mapper
- Executed and delegated GIS/CAD tasks for alignment sheet production
- Plotted deeds by description
- FERC drawings using ArcGIS
- Construction Estimates
- Customized floor plans
- Interior design
- 3D modeling