Experienced Project Manager of over 20 years in the area of Technology Consultation across multiple industries. Through the use of strategic development, best practices with technology, and impeccable leadership, s have included: organizational efficiency, productivity, and satisfaction internally/externally for maximum return on investment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic/Cost Planning
- Platform Scalability
- Change/Risk Management
- Project Cost Evaluation
- Front - end Development
- Risk Mitigation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Agile Methodologies
Operating Systems / Software: Microsoft Office Suite, DB2, Oracle, ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), MS Visual InterDev 6 Web Application Development, JAVA, ASP.NET, VB.NET, GUPTA SQL, SQLTALK, SQL Server, Remote Data Service (RDS), MS Transaction Server (MTS), HTML, ASP, VB, Data Modeling, PowerBuilder, SQL, COBOL 370, COBOL II, Microfocus Cobol, OS JCL, Easytrieve Plus, Lotus Notes, VSAM, IEF Case, Yourdon, CICS Command Level, Data Warehouse
Hardware: IBM 360/370, IBM 30XX/43XX, Windows (95/98, NT, XP, 2003,2007 and 2010) Client Server, Sun Micro Systems, RS/6000 UNIX, MVS, AS/400, HP-Unix
FDA Compliance: 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Services
Confidential , Avon, CT
President / Owner
- Survey market-trends/competitive-landscape to define actionable business objectives/milestones/goals.
- Construct product road-mapping/development with quantifiable outcomes.
- Assess vendor products; and transform technical specifications into detailed product requirements.
- Lead status communications (oral/visual media) with stakeholders for understanding of management/evaluation and defining process streamlining opportunities.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Facilitated team collaboration to identify/communicate project status, open tasks, requirements, milestones, risk analysis & contingency.
- Collaborated with internal business partners to refine audit plans and partnered with project team to modify processes/procedures upon audit completion.
- Met shareholder expectations through feedback and transparency regarding schedule, cost, and objectives.
- Oversaw full project process from initiation through completion through leadership and communication with multiple departments/teams.
- Tested/implemented/documented: process for IBM Relational Tool from test to production environment and new global technology projects.
- Led web-user interface creation team for intra/internet enterprise applications.
- Bridged marketing/law department communications to assure timely, on-budget product launches and provide customer valuation for advertising strategies.
- Installed/troubleshot new technology projects: example - online employee program.
- Commanded 120+ projects administered with Microsoft Project and resolved critical performance issues.
- Reported to Engineering VP on operational goals/status.
- Implemented Earned Value-based performance measures/processes/procedures to elevate productivity/cost-efficiency.
- Invoked project/communication plans for structure/activity coordination within business/teams/staff to increase operational efficiency.
- Deployed system of feedback to resolve project concerns/issues to enhance productivity and ensure quality service.
- Managed data system projects requiring validation, cleansing, and mapping.
- Supported corporate goals/strategies through instatement of an integrated application infrastructure as part of an Enterprise transformation.
- Supervised development team throughout project lifecycle.
- Designed/directed client & server side screens for VB application and integration testing.
- Chaired establishment of new Motor Boat Registration System for Confidential .
- Introduced registration system integration for unified approach.