Dynamic Information Technology leader with 18+ years’ systems development life cycle (SDLC) experience in project and process management, requirements analysis, large - scale systems integration, verification & validation and documentation.
- Business Transformation
- User-centered Analysis & Design
- Program Management
- Waterfall & Agile
- Requirements Management
- Budget Management
- Fit/Gap Analysis
- Change Management
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Writing
- User Experience
- MS Office
- JIRA Portfolio & Agile
- Workday PSA
- PeopleSoft FSCM
- MS Project
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Rational RequisitePro
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Boot Strap
- Confidential offers a full range of enterprise cloud consulting services to help businesses achieve Financial and HR transformation goals.
- My focus has been to work with Senior Management, Contracts, Billing and Accounts Receivables to define and document their internal Workday (PSA) business processes by identifying external dependencies to simplify communication path from Sales Lead through Contract and Billing.
- Facilitate requirements work sessions, fit/gap analysis and work product reviews.
- Develop end-end cross-functional process flow from Sales Lead through Contract and Billing. Identified external dependencies and communication path.
- Develop detailed PSA workflow diagrams and corresponding QuickStarts and robust process guides.
- Building on the functionality delivered with the Grants Closeout Compliance ( Confidential ) initiative outlined below, a complete redesign of the Grants Closeout module was necessary to fully streamline the process for internal staff. I re-joined the project team to cover for the lead analyst while she was on family leave.
- Defined and documented user stories for the product backlog and identified acceptance criteria.
- Facilitated the sprint grooming, retrospective and planning ceremonies and coordinated priorities with the product owner.
- I worked closely with the Office of Policy for Extramural Research Administration (OPERA) to develop the project Scope Document, future state process flows, user interface mockups and detailed test scenarios.
- Coordinated requirements and design sessions with technical service teams to ensure all project work packages were delivered on schedule and met or exceeded customer expectations.
- Identified and communicated cross-functional and technical dependencies and integration requirements.
- Developed business process workflow diagrams, technical diagrams and specifications documents and user interface mockups for each of the relative applications within the end-to-end lifecycle.
Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager for the integration work stream of a $15M+ multi-project program to replace Confidential ’s Order Management and Distribution systems (OMD).
- As the Integration Project Manager I worked effectively with the business and information technology (IT) teams to ensure that all work streams were synchronized to a common schedule, while also managing the execution of end-to-end testing,, change management, configuration management and production release.
- Managed cost, schedule, performance, dependencies and risk parameters.
- Anticipated and identified issues inhibiting the attainment of project goals; developed and implemented corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensured that sprint work packages were delivered on schedule and in compliance with Confidential standards and PMO documentation requirements.
- Facilitated Business Requirements Gathering Sessions and development of the Business and Systems Requirements document and “As Is” and “To Be” process flows.
PMO Business Planning & Execution Consultant
- Project Management Office (PMO) & Strategic Planning Consultant for a comprehensive business process improvement and organization restructure effort.
- As part of the team tasked with identifying organizational inefficiencies and areas for improvement within the existing software design life cycle (SDLC), it was my responsibility to conduct market research of industry standard and best practices for comparable lines of business and to perform analysis of existing cost management processes and tools.
- In addition to this research, I conducted staff interviews to define roles and responsibilities and to develop an inventory of organizational skills and capabilities.
- Developed a strategic roadmap to restructure the organization and improve the SDLC process.
- Delivered recommended revised organizational hierarchies for Sales, Operations, and Research & Development.
- Defined project management standards for planning, monitoring and communicating each phase of the SDLC process, from concept through delivery.
- Lead Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with Defense Finance & Accounting Services (DFAS), Defense Manpower D Confidential Center (DMDC), PR&IM, USAF, and US Army (USA) personnel to validate Department of Defense (DoD) mandated requirements.
- Verified Service-specific requirements and leveraged joint functionality across the Services and presented final analysis package to representatives of DoD’s Business Transformation Agency (BTA).
- PeopleSoft Financials re-implementation of North America and Europe environments onto a single-platform for real-time global visibility.
- As the Global Lead, I developed the conceptual design and proposed configuration to restructure Business Units to accurately and efficiently reflect the three (3) principal categories maintained in the Sunrise PeopleSoft environments, i.e., consolidating entities, investment portfolios, and managed portfolios.
Asset Management Lead
- Demonstrated standard PeopleSoft functionality to core and extended core team members to validate fit/gap analysis and confirm business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Developed fit/gap analysis, configuration, and design approach deliverables in compliance with contractual specifications.