- Extensive experience as a Scrum Master in Agile methodology, Scrum processes, Sprint Planning, Story based Development and Business Acumen. Strong experience and knowledge with concepts, principles and implementation of Agile methodology
- Effectively manage conflicting personalities within teams. Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self - management. Applying Agile scrum in small to mid-project teams in an enterprise environment.
- Proficient in facilitating and mentoring onshore and offshore teams on Agile/scrum best practices.
- Conversant with creation and management of Agile reporting artifacts like Release/ Product Burndown Charts and Sprint Burndown charts
- Expertise in creating User stories, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, test - driven development (TDD), Functional and Technical Specification Documents which makes it easy for sprint planning.
- Multiple years of experience facilitating sprint-planning meetings, daily stand up meetings, sprint review, grooming and sprint retrospective meetings acting as a servant-leader for the on-site and off-site the scrum teams.
- Instrumental in facilitating to produce aggregated, system/product demos for key program stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a wide variety of people at various levels, foster cooperation and collaboration among individuals in the work unit, help team resolve conflicts constructively.
- Ability to efficiently synthesize project information and accurately establish project scope
- Strong client-centric skills and an agile approach to project management
- Develop good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels to build consensus
- Effectively lead and coordinate mid - large project teams
- Solve critical issues in a time-sensitive environment
- Proven quality assurance, issue/risk management and changes improvement initiatives specializing in web and mobile entertainment, marketing and publishing
- Experience in working with the project and product manager in prioritizing the product backlogs for upcoming sprints
- Expertise with tools such as Jira and Rally for collaboration, planning, issue creation and tracking
- Effectively worked in testing and documented the results in Jira.
- Experience as scrum coach with facilitation and conducting sessions for new teams
- Experienced with Risk analysis, impact analysis, change management, change control and ensured continuous deployment
- Experience with challenges faced in working with off-shore teams and teams of varying capacity
- Strong communication, analysis, domain knowledge, interpersonal and problem- solving skills
Specialties: Visual Management, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Kanban, SaFe, Coaching,, Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile Release Process, Facilitation and Team Building.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint Planning, Stand-ups (SUM), Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review and Retrospective and Sprint report generation.
- Resolving impediments, conducted stand-ups, retrospectives, planning sessions, and created tracking plans such as burndown charts and burnup charts.
- Performing gap analysis to compare all elements of existing “as is” with desired “to be” processes.
- Utilizing use case, workflow, activity and sequence diagrams to define functional requirements for the development team.
- Participating proactively in developing and maintaining teams engineering best practices such as pair programming, code reviews, test automation, test-driven development, refactoring, continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, leading by example.
- Tracking Performance Indicators/Metrics and addressing any issues as they arise. These metrics include Velocity, Burndown charts, Release progress, etc.
- Assisted Scrum teams with User Stories generation and managing their progress.
- Assisted teams with Impediments and Roadblocks removal, Risks and Backlog grooming.
- Experience in Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development practices.
- Experience in Scrum Release Planning and Release Life Cycle.
- Competent user of Rally Agile Management Tool. Familiar with JIRA, TFS, etc.
- As an Agile Coach/Practitioner, established and drove Agile methodologies and Release Planning processes for development teams across multiple Geographies (US/Overseas).
- Drove successful transformation of existing organizations from Waterfall to Agile.
- Facilitated and delivered Agile to development teams via coaching and mentoring.
- Monitored trends/progress of the projects and acted as an advisor to the management.
- Reported progress to key stakeholders through Release/Sprint Burn-Down, velocity target updates, schedules, risks, dependencies, etc.
- As a Project Manager, managed various development projects across multiple Intel sites. These included Test and Debug Lab infrastructure and capabilities for future products.
- Collaborated closely with the business owners/stakeholders and technical teams to identify and document detailed requirements and process flows, including budget and headcount.
- Maintained and monitored projects' schedules and progress. Coordinated activities, resolving issues and proactively managing the risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating project risks to the project team, leaders, stakeholders, and proactively anticipating issues/risks that may compromise project goals.
- Hired and managed engineering/development teams. Developed plans, curriculum and infrastructure, and carried out formal for their advancement.
- Provided leadership to corporate-wide teams ensuring all groups are aligned on goals, direction, processes, ownership and schedules.
Environment : MS Project, Agile (Scrum, kanban), MS Excel, Java, MS Visio, JIRA
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Effectively manage team relationship, coached and supported the program manager to be the Product Owner. Identified and resolved impediments, tracked progress, facilitated release planning, coached teams on Agile practices, delivered high quality tested software with Agile teams
- Worked with the product owner to maintain the product backlog in a way that ensures the project is well defined and the team can continually advance forward on the project at any given time. Managed quality objectives, regulatory requirements, schedules, and program risks and made decisions based on business objectives
- Ensured that the product development process abides to the business Engineering Quality Procedures by conducting mock audits
- Working with the system, subsystem/platform and service leadership teams to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features
- Worked closely with Product Definition team in order to drive product direction
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills and has the ability to work and inspire others in a multi-functional team environment
- Tracking project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating issues as necessary
- Providing resource management for projects including team and staff allocation
- Working with Program Manager on staffing allocation for projects
- Coordinated activities of multiple Scrum Teams.
- Ensured that agile principles and processes are properly implemented and adopted.
- Scheduled and facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Removed impediments and resolved conflicts. Radiated information to ensure transparency.
- Facilitated an atmosphere of team creativity to foster increased productivity and production of higher quality products.
- Ensured Burn-up and Burn-down charts are available and accurate
Environment : MS Project, Agile (Scrum), MS Excel, SQL Server, MS Visio, Rally