- Well - seasoned professional with over 14 years of Software Quality Assurance management/TPM role with hand on capacity in various technology sectors: IT Financials, Mobile Banking, CRM systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Vantive, Siebel) Credit Card Transaction processing, Ecommerce, B2B, B2C.
- Self-driven professional with minimal supervision requirements, strong analytical and planning skills. Key architect strategically building QA teams (Onsite/Offshore) able to recruit, grow and retain resources, set department objectives based on company policies and procedures.
- Proficient in developing and implementing high level Quality Assurance Documentation (Test Plans/Test Strategy/Test Procedures/Comprehensive Test Status Reporting) from Business & Technical specifications.
- Ability to work in cross functional project(s) environment, worked closely with dev. manager(s) engineering lead(s), PMO, BSA and support personnel throughout the product lifecycle to negotiate schedules, over lapping areas, release planning, dash board and test Confidential .
- Work effectively with senior management, technical and business team members, including consultants, vendors & geographically distributed cross functional teams.
- Emphasis on risk management through systems analysis, use cases, test design, repeatable processes & auditable test results.
- Proficiency in applying project management methodology to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Leader who can Recruit, Mentor and Motivate base on company demands.
- Ability to work in a cross functional and multi-project environment.
- Set clear goals, accountability and ownership for local and Off-shore resources.
- Skilled in building QA team(s), processes, automation framework, L/P, REST and SOAP services for web based and mobile technology.
- Good leadership and assume accountability for the development and delivery of Test Strategy/TP management to support business solutions and programs.
- Good understanding of software development Life Cycles:
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and global teams to
- Knowledge of UI Automation Testing Frame Works and Performance Testing. meet deadlines and project goals
- Excellent skills: Interpersonal communication, analytical trouble- shooting and problem solving
- Can do attitude goal driven oriented, results oriented with attention to details
- Ambiguity reviews & traceability matrices
- Can do attitude goal driven oriented, results oriented with attention to details
- HP Win Runner, HP Load Runner, Performance Center, Empirixs
- Test-NG, Selenium Web-driver, Ant, REST API, JUnit, J-meter Soap, UI NG
- Key Notes Advance Scripting by Mite.
- Java, JDK 5.0, Mobile android studio 6.0 (marshmallow) IOS 9.0, ORACLE 10/11g, IVR, Web-Services, ASP WebLogic, Apache Tomcat V7/8, Pro + Hudson, VRest, Red Hat, SSN (Single Sign On).
- HP QC 11/ALM, Clear Quest, JIRA V7.05, SharePoint & PMUWS.
Technical Project Manager (Consultant)
- Develop project schedules and work plans using standard project management tools:
- MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work as indicated by SOW, customer satisfaction metrics and other measures. As the main point of contact manages overall customer interface relationship to ensure responsiveness to client needs.
- Develops project schedules, determines resource needs, monitors and controls work in progress, facilitates status meetings and ensures that project schedules are met.
- Work with entire project team to identify the root cause of an issue, and clearly articulate the cause, the scope of the risk, and ways to mitigate the risk moving forward to all stakeholders within the line of business.
Sr. SQA Manager / Technical Project Manager
- SQA Test Strategy & Test Plan for cross functional team(s) across WF in addition responsible for:
- FIT, End to End testing (Cross Functional Areas including WF India offshore model)
- Risk management, API testing, Shift left - Continuous Integration tailor to Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid
- Resource planning (Onsite and Offshore)
- Worked with automation team(s) to planned test strategy for automation framework: (Functional, Linear, key word driving & Business Process frame work HP module for business users)
- Data Driven Framework /Hybrid
- A single test can be executed with multiple data sets
- Hard code can be avoided
- Speed up test and saved time on test execution
- Point end success for all execution stages (E2E and final Regression)
- Key driver by assisting LOB, SSB-Bart (Accessibility vendors) in the following areas UAT.
- Managing resources as well SLA between Confidential Line of business and outside vendor(s)
- Coordination of test efforts among 5 vendors and WF resources.
- UAT Strategy, Planning, Timelines, resources, commits and execute
- Accessibility Testing: Planning, resources, commits and execute.
- Provide daily and weekly over all status for Sr. Manager, Business owner(s) and Directors
- Developed project schedules and work plans using standard project management tools (Ms Project, Excel, PowerPoint PMUWS, CREST & STAMP). Managed project scope and ensured project task/deliverables were completed according to specifications and on time.
- Identify and communicate issues to Sr. Management and project owner(s) via daily and weekly dashboard meeting.
- In addition, proactively managed any changes in project scope through formal change control
- Sustained good customer relations by fostering productive and effective relationships with LOB owners and users.
- Collaborated with project stakeholders and sponsors to define project success criteria and metrics.
- Stream timeline(s) for production validation to coordinate efforts with various cross functional team (Developers, Production, Security, Vendors, Line of Business) within Confidential community
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies
- Worked with Project owners to identify daily scrum reviews by triaging impediments and assigning mitigation plans for proper fixes.
- Sustain good working relationship with Program Manager and Product Owner.
- As the scrum master or Technical Facilitator were the central point for all communication associate to the project(s) in addition worked with team(s) to identify velocity sprints for each iteration based on user stories prioritization (Low (1-2days), Medium(3-4days) and High (5-days). Provided overall leadership for teams as part of the agile SDLC
Quality Assurance Test Manager / Technical Project Manager
- Lead a team of 5-10 Onsite and 5-10 Off-shore resources. Lead a team of 20+ resources in Onsite & Offshore model. Managed all testing activities for Confidential core development Web application using AGILE and Waterfall models in separates development phases.
- Interaction with Application & Business senior level management for project preparations and executions
- IT QA Test Strategy, Requirements Traceability Confidential, IT QA Use-Cases/Scenarios, QA Schedules
- IT QA Test Script documentation in Application Lifecycle Management (HP tool ALM)
- IT QA execution through System Integrated Testing, QA Cycles as well managed UAT execution and timelines
- Resources management, execution commit, based on the project scope
- Release planning, CCB (Change Control Board), Defect triages and coordination with cross functional application stakeholders. Identifying automation scope, L&P Planning and process improvements (Lessons learn Post mortems, Risk & mitigations etc.)
- Lead weekly/monthly meetings with Cross-Functional Business Analysts, Developers and IT managers to resolve, validate and escalate issues/risks/defects identified
- Managed weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics reporting to Quality, Development Senior Manager and Sr. Directors.
- HDC Data Migration was a complex multi-team, multi-country implementation - across 22 applications. As overall QA manager/IT project manager for the entire organization drove several different teams to success and common goals to a successful sign-off (ETA 12/2014). Coordinated, reported, collaborated solutions lead escalation meetings and identified issues/risks to pro-actively assess schedule & cost slippage.
- Worked side by side with IT-QA for implementation of test artifacts and execution Management 50% &50% to validated & executed
- Managed and implemented Automation framework using HP Wind Runner for web based application(s) and REST API SOAP services and Front-End
- Managed project scope and ensured project task/deliverables were completed according to specifications and on time. Identify and communicate issues to Sr. Management and project owner(s) via daily and weekly dashboard meeting. In addition, proactively managed any changes in project scope through formal change control
- Sustained good customer relations by fostering productive and effective relationships with LOB owners and users. Collaborated with project stakeholders and sponsors to define project success criteria and metrics.
- Stream timeline(s) for production validation to coordinate efforts with various cross functional team (Developers, Production, Security, Vendors, Line of Business
- Implemented Quality guide lines and process improvement
- Introduced automation frame work, resulting & robust regression to reduce manual testing efforts by 30% -40%
- Helped to reduce development cost by building an offshore test team that complements near shore test team.
Quality Assurance Manager/ Lead
- Managed all testing activities for WP-Insurance core development for Mobile Apps and Web using AGILE and Waterfall models in separates development phases.
- Test strategy, Test plans, Test cases, Bug meetings, Project Plans and Schedules for all releases
- Accountable for full testing lifecycle delivery (E2E) of several high impact projects for diverse(s) product portfolio at warner pacific.
- Drove UAT testing from conception to production validation across functional team(s)
- Test strategy, Test Plan and Test cases (Test data acquisition)
- Ensured cross browser testing for Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari
- Implemented Automation Framework for both web and mobile application using HP QC 10.0, Mite by key notes.
- Significantly brought down the defect injection rate by partnering with product owner to write better user stories, functional specification and technical documents defining acceptance criteria, early phase(s) of testing and design review.
- Provided weekly dashboard, status risk assessment and progress report to senior management
- Worked with other internal teams to improve development processes
- Business Unit, Project Manager(s), Development Team and Product Support
Confidential, Moorpark, CA
Lead/ QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (FTE).
- Managed all aspects of Quality Assurance and Configuration management for FDC Development team
- Key strategist for all aspects of End to End execution for
- Implementation of Test Plan and Test Strategy to be presented to key project owner(s) for review.
- Test cases for: (POS web based client, Recurring transactions, Check, Batch Processing, Pre/Post Sales for Debit or Credit Card platform(s) V, MC, Amex, Discovery and international transaction processing)
- Implementation of Test Automation framework
- Worked with FDC QA internal and offshore to assist both automation teams to identify critical areas for automation by reducing manual execution by 30%-40% to improve QA cycle times
- Load and Performance testing
- Team staffing requirements, sourcing, fulfillment activities to support delivery objectives
- Responsible for conducting employee performance reviews, creating individual development and plans, team mentoring and talent acquisition
- Drove and Managed all aspects of SQA/Configuration Management efforts for FDC and other offshore locations (India) retrieving and deploying source code for internal and external customers (Sub-version)
- Established and documented the build and release process
- Designed, monitored and reviewed end-to-end CM process for local and remote environments
- Monitored CM practices within all development projects including development and creation of new installation procedures. Deployed code via MAKE and AUNT files
- Increased QA/CM staff from 0 to 15 team members over a 90-day period
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
sr software quality assurance Manager
- Drove and established a formal test and software quality assurance (SQA/CM) methodology to ensure that proper test coverage for the following platform:
- IBM MC400, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000 using Visual Studio .NET, J2EE, Java, EJBS, HTML, XML, SOAP, JBDC Web services & Web Logic 7.0, LDAP/Replicator, Hippa Server and ORACLE 7.0
- Researched and established all benchmarking / performance measurements for OAO web applications in a multi-tiered architecture
- Key strategist for all aspects of system test (test plans, test cases, schedules, UAT & product ) automation