- A performance - driven Scrum Master and Project Manager with 9+ years in Project Management and as Agile process owner and coach for delivery of large-scale IT projects with costs over $6 million using Scrum methodologies.
- 22+ years of total IT experience in various roles of Project Manager, Scrum Master and developer.
- Managed all aspects of Project Management from concept (business case/roadmap) thru delivery - responsible for the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements ensuring the design meets performance, usability, reliability, and scalability
- Technical & Softskills - MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, RedMine, VersionOne, DB2, Remedy, RapidSQL, SQL, Cobol, Mainframe Programming, Unix, Jira, Bugzilla, HP/QC, & Clarity
- Managed projects in domains - Mobility development, eCommerce web sites, Property and Casualty Insurance, Online Banking services and Card Services, Mortgage Loan Originations & Securities, Consumer credit cards and loans & Railroad Services and Risk & Compliance.
IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Current project role as Scrum Master for coaching teams to becoming empowered and self-organized scrum teams delivering investments web services development consisting of Developers, Technical analysts and automation engineers.
- Prior to 2017 as IT Project Manager, managed & reported on Agile IT Projects involving tech/business driven requirements with size upto 6MM/80000hrs/1100 story points, driving project teams across multiple Confidential teams in US and international locations.
- Roles and responsibilities inculde - planning, estimation, cross-impacting co-suppliers and collaborating with them, managing risks, issues, trajectory to sucess, stakeholder management, tracking and updating Project plans, driving the development/QA/UAT teams towards completion dates, managing change controls - assessing impact to delivery and mitigation, managing clarity, estimates vs actuals, variances, implementation planning, lessons learnt and closing.
Technology Platform: Jira, Java, J2EE, .NET, DB2 UDB, Clarity, Remedy, Jenkins, MS Project
IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Managed below SDLC projects of CVDP R4- Operational Enhancements, LMWS & CDW Changes, DFAS - External Release 3 & 4 & LCVA Enhancements
- Responsible for SDLC Management from planning, resource planning/loading, risks/issues tracking, tracking project deliverables/milestones, KPIs, status reporting, change control, scope management, performance testing and final delivery to customer for closure.
- Responsible for Program Growth, Budget Management, costs management against profitability expectations, Procurement Management, Estimations, SOWs for new projects and reporting on Earned Value and KPIs
- Managed scrum, development & integration test teams, BAs, UAT and performance testing in meeting deliverables and creating effective solutions
- Managed stakeholder expectations on scope, schedule, costs and quality using efficient estimations, planning, status reporting, performance monitoring and risk and issues management (escalated as appropriate)
- Collaborated with diverse groups - Sr. Business Analysts, Product Owners, Business Users, CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors & Product Managers, DBA, Support Teams & Release Management teams.
- As a Scrum Master performed and managed all the Agile ceremonies i.e. Release scoping, Confidential planning, sizing, estimations, burn down charts, retrospective meetings and product grooming sessions
Technology Platform: Java, J2EE, Rapid SQL, Sybase, DB2 UDB, SQL Server, Clear Case, Remedy, QC/ALM
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Development of Confidential Loan Application for Desktop/Web and Mobile devices on iOS and Android platforms using HTML5, Ext JS, Sencha Touch, MVC & Oracle Stored procedures.
- Responsible for entire Project Lifecycle Management from Project Plan creation, resource planning & loading, risk tracking, daily and weekly performance and status reporting to the stake holders, UAT, final delivery to customer for closure.
- Responsible for tracking project deliverables/milestones, collaborating between offshore, onsite teams and customer.
- Collaborated with Confidential infrastructure teams, Business Analysts, info security, DBAs and support teams.
- Proactively validated the Confidential provided design documentation to find any gaps and traceability issues to help the team and escalate to Confidential in a timely manner
- Managed diverse teams consisting of .NET, DB, Mobility,UX & UI Teams, brain storming sessions while architecting solutions and mitigating risks hampering the deliverables and milestones.
- Hands on with coding and testing Stored Procedures in fast tracking tasks and assist with tight deadlines.
Technology Platform: .NET 4.0(MVC), Test Driven Development (TDD), Ext Js, Sencha Touch, HTML5, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, ODP.NET, myBatis, MQ, ETL(Informatica), VS 2010, TFS, Toad, MS Project
Confidential, New Plymouth, ID
- Development of Web application, Mobile Apps for iOS, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry, internal admin site, and a Billing application
- Responsible for daily stand up meetings, project planning, task plans,, tracking progress, task assignment, milestone reviews with the client and action plan to address any fallouts
- Performed Business Analysis, gap analysis along side customer and devised sizing and scoping
- Collaboration with multiple vendor & cross-functional teams - QA, Infrastructure, UAT, Deployment & Stabilization
- Weekly performance monitoring using burndown charts, Bugzilla reports, & EVM
- Managed and collaborated with vendor teams - Webtech team who created a BlackBox hardware to send XML via web services to Confidential Web server
- Conducted comprehensive planning meetings, and brainstorming sessions with teams for problem solving
- Quality management of the delivery via software test cycles, intermediate deliverables were demoed to customer during weekly status meetings, prioritization of backlog items
- Studied the existing system written in .NET and SQL Server, attended requirement meetings, created wireframes, created functional requirement documents and created data mapping for MySQL.
- Managed data migration plan using BIDS from SQL Server to MySQL.
- Participated in new proposal creation, and SOWs for new projects
Technology Platform: Java/J2EE, Java Script, jSON, iOS, Android, Black Berry, MySql, SqlServer, Oracle, Jira, SSIS (BIDS), Bugzilla, RedMine, MS Project, PerfectoMobile
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for the delivery of Waterfall and Agile Web development projects
- Responsible for prioritizing the backlog items using inputs from business teams
- Responsible for estimates, project plan creation, various reviews with technical teams, PMO and Business teams, baselining plans, tracking milestones & deliverables and making necessary changes to project plans based on the risks/issues, delays and rebaseline
- Responsible for liaising product requirement discussions between Confidential Architect, Product Owner and Dev/QA teams.
- Weekly status updates to Stakeholders, performance reporting with risk, issue tracking, action items and upcoming activities
- Building a competent knowledgebase of Agile practice for the company by maintaining project artifacts on SharePoint - user stories, tool runbooks, solutions provided and lessons learnt.
- Maintain all project documentation on SharePoint
- Responsible for mentoring team members on Agile practices, quality and scalability of the design
- Co-ordinated with 3rd party deployment teams, end user co-ordination for UAT entry/exit, Stabilization entry/exit meetings with business users (eBiz), managing HPQC, issues register, ECMS updates.
- Coordinated with infrastructure team tracking the status of infrastructure procurements, updates and delays proactively for mitigating the risks
- Project Manager for various Java development for SAP IPC 4.0, for e-Commerce pages development, and Migrations of e-commerce pages from a Legacy server to a new infrastructure.
- Removed impediments related to project and release dependencies by successfully co-ordinating with cross functional teams i.e. SAP, Support team, Deployment teams and QA Teams.
Project Platform: Java/J2EE, Java Servlets, XML, EJB, Web Services, SAP, IPC 4.0 Service, Jira
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Managed various Technology Risk and Compliance projects involving Technology Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
- Collaborated with Application Managers, and Business Owners tracking the projects are completed timely.
- Managed multiple Risk Management projects communicating with Risk and Compliance office executives
- Presented weekly and monthly technology risk performance to Business Office.
Skills Used: SharePoint, Livemeeting, MS Word, MS Project, Remedy, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
Confidential, Bethedsa, MD)
- Worked as Sr Programmer Analyst for One Yield a project of 4 that saves $1.5MM in costs by enhancing the revenue calculations and integrating into the core batch process. Worked on development of Stored Procedures, batch programs and jobs that provide data to One Yield revenue projections JAVA front end screens and CICS screens.
- Worked on design of new DB2 table and stored procedure for Segmentation project.
- Worked on technical support of tickets of one yield team on 24x7 basis
- Worked on converting FTP, SFTP jobs to CozSFTP software
Technology used - COBOL, Visio, VSAM, DB2, JCL, SAS, SPUFI, QMF, BMC, Syncsort, File-Aid, MQ Series, DB2 Stored Procedures, Java/J2EE, UNIX
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Create test scripts in Quality Center, work with testing services to schedule/execute test scripts, On-call support for integration testing, implementation and warranty support.
- Developed CICS/VSAM/DB2 modules that generate XML data to put into MQs.
- Created new stored procedures that are called from Batch, CICS, JAVA applications for US AML, Canada AML, and Photo Mini projects. Designed new DB2 tables and stored procedure definitions.
- Performance tuned batch DB2 modules to reduce their CPU time and elapsed time by 30% for Confidential /MBNA merger project
- Created NDM and FTP jobs to send OFAC(Office of Foreign Assets Control) data to UNIX server
- Worked on bank wide address field length expansion project and received recognition
- Technical Lead for Daily Batch DDA and Credit Bureau refresh projects - Performed design, conducted code and test results reviews, implementation plans, and monitor deployment
- Responsible for analyzing and quickly resolve Batch and CICS production/Integration Testing Abends on rotation basis
Technology used - COBOL, Visio, VSAM, DB2, Oracle, Platinum Utilities, CICS, JCL, SPUFI, QMF, BMC, Syncsort, Abend-Aid, File-Aid, MQ Series, Java/J2EE, Endevor, Changeman, Eztreive and Expediter, UNIX