A successful agent of change in Information Technology demonstrating broad knowledge and skills to delivering projects on - time and within budget. A technical leader of applications and infrastructure who is comfortable working with business leaders, technical teams and vendors. Highly organized and a seasoned PM managing, leading, and guiding cross-functional, cross-technical and geographical-dispersed teams through its activities. Defined and managed scope, risks, issues, decisions, changes and results. Planned and managed schedules and budgets.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- 10+ years managing, leading, guiding teams in the implementation and delivering multiple complex IT projects on time and within budget
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating strong interpersonal, facilitation, presentation and documentation skills
- Vast experience in using the latest MS products (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Preparing, forecasting and managing project with aggregated annual budgets up to $25 million
- Defining and managing project scope, risks, issues, changes, decisions and results
- Planning and managing project schedules by using a variety of project tools (Clarity, PPM, MS Project, WBS)
- Leveraging geographically-dispersed, cross-functional and cross-technical teams
- Using a variety of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies (Waterfall, Six Sigma, RUP, Agile), tools and techniques
- Coordinating with Business Partners transparent delivery of enhanced and new solutions to daily operations
- Establishing effective communication plans and closely coordinate with Senior Leadership
- Working with 3rd Party Vendors obtaining appropriate project artifacts (RFQ/RFP, SOW, etc.) and delivery of solutions
- Demonstrating trust, respect and competence
- Managing, leading, guiding teams from Initiation through Delivery of business applications using a variety of tools, languages and techniques
- Documenting business requirements, functional and technical specifications using a variety of tools and techniques
- Engineering technical solutions using a variety of tools and techniques on multiple platforms, OS and databases
- Sizing efforts using Cocomo II and Function Point Analysis
- Managing, leading, guiding teams involving building out Data and VoIP infrastructure
- Provisioning of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery capabilities.
- Transitioning of WAN Networks to MPLS and Optical, migration of networks to owner’s network, setting up VPNs
- Adding and/or upgrading servers, storage, middleware due to technical refreshes and organic growth efforts
- Building out new data warehouses
Applications: Online, batch, web, mobile and database applicaions in the Financial Services, Banking, Healthcare Insurance, Retail and Government industries.
Middleware: FileNet, KOFAX, EDI, B2B, BOXI & BODI, Genesys & NICE, JRE, JDK, Weblogic, HP ALM, JIRA, Keynote, Cyara and Empirex, and Remedy
Regulatory: HIPAA, Dodd-Frank, SOX, Federal Reserve
Workstation: MS Office, Project/Project Server, Visio, SharePoint
SDLC LAN Environments: Dev, QA, Integration, UAT,, Staging, ProdFix, Release, Prod, BCP/DR
O/S: Red Hat Linux, Solaris, AIX, Windows, Android, IOS, MVS and DOS VSE
Servers: VMware, Sun, Intel and IBM
Monitoring & Alerts: Splunk, General Nelson and Introspect
Storage: NAS, SAN (EMC and Hitachi), SharePoint, Tape Silos
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, DB2, IMS, IDMS & VSAM
Networking WAN: Optical and MPLS (OC3, DS3, T1, E1), LAN (Ethernet & Wireless), Load Balancers (F5, 3DNS, WideIP), Cisco Routers & Switches, Fabric Switches, Cisco & Avaya VoIP
Security: Firewalls (TCP & UDP, NAT, DMZ, VPN, LDAP, Active Directory)
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Successfully managed, led and guided efforts refreshing LAN environments by upgrading the hardware, OS, middleware and by certifying the business applications within each environment with an aggregated budget of $5mm.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a technology refresh program to eliminate end of life infrastructure, reducing risk, and improving operational stability for Business Banking Technology group’s JIRA, SeeMorePlus and KOFAX applications.
- Drove the implementation to scale up infrastructure for Business Banking Athena application eliminating a single point of failure.
- In advance of Confidential Bank’s Enterprise wide Windows 10 migration initiative, successfully led Business Banking partners and technical team in testing Business Banking’s 37 core applications and 25 developer tools for compliance, early issue and defect identification and resolution.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Spearheaded the process of identifying defects earlier in the development process for Facets, EDI, Pharmaceutical Pre-Authorization and WEB Portals: Member, Provider, Employer, Producer, FAP, CS Admin, Mobile Apps and VRU/IVR applications resulting in millions of dollars cost savings.
- Drove the implementation of a technology refresh program to eliminate end of life infrastructure, reducing risk, and improving operational stability for the Pharmaceutical Pre-Authorization system saving between $120million and $320million annually for the company’s $1.5 billion line of business.
- Spearheaded integration and transformation efforts, bringing into Confidential standards, the migration of Merrill Lynch’s Data Highway network and attached devices into Confidential ’s network in the US, Canada and Latin America enterprise sites in 36 months.
- Processed multiple Computer Telephony Integration business efforts involving Genesys-based Call Centers and NICE within the Confidential ’s Card, Deposit Contact Centers and Wealth Information Management.
- Enhanced Confidential ’s network by rolling-out MPLS network infrastructure across the Bank’s 13,000 ATMs, 6,500 Banking Centers, 300 Back-Offices and Enterprise US and Canada sites in 18 months.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Led the build out Hitachi SAN long term storage and retrieval system for SVB’s documentation and emails.
- Spearheaded the uplifting of SVB Data Warehouse with Business Objects XI and DI.
Technology Project Manager
- Drove the build out and consolidation of MBNA and Confidential ’s multi-million dollars Card Information Data Warehouses as part of the largest credit card merger transition effort which completed successfully a $30mm revenue per month.
- Spearheaded merger transition of Merchant Services National Processing Center (NPC) initiative which made Confidential a premier merchant service processor.
- Led project defined initiatives for the Fleet Boston Financial merger transition which made Confidential a premier retailer of financial products and services.