SUMMARY:Versatile Project manager (certified in Waterfall (PMP)/Agile (CSM) methodologies) with 15+ years’ experience in various industries (IT/Govt/Health/Constr/Telecom), expert in the various stages of project life cycle and tools, ready to display excellence in managing projects and exhibit expert planning, leadership, flexibility, organization and communication skills to enable teams achieve the companies’ strategic goals.
- Set up Internet infrastructure between departments in the city and community, team of 11, budget 1 crore (140,000 usd)
- Manage functional and technical leads, plan creation, stakeholder management (upper management, 60 departments and community), assure proper milestone achievement.
- From Wireless, to LAN, to Fiber optic point to point, to multiple point and creation of backbone from tower links, to server connection to fiber optic to managed switch as fall back plan.
- Out of the box implementation of the Busy accounting system and custom reporting interface and developed dashboard creation as user interface, team of 4, budget 32 lakhs (45,714 usd)
- Manage integration/development team (4), stakeholder management (60 departments, upper management) develop project plan.
- Created on line proposal submission system, team of 7, budget 48 Lakhs (68,571 $ usd)
- Used Mongo database, setup cloud hosting infrastructure, Development in Python/Vue, Agile methodology
- Started MDA to fulfill City Master Plan, manage development (4) and engineering teams (3), stakeholder management (60 departments, upper management), develop project plan, and assist with Gap analysis.
- Created student/teacher database system, team of 3, budget: 4.5 lakhs (6,428$ usd)
- Used Ionic (Html/Css/JS), MySql database/Php, Agile methodology
- Revamp parent/student commitment, manage development team (3), stakeholder management (parents, teachers, students), develop project plan and assist with Gap analysis.
- Creation and implementation of community database including passport management and notification system, team of 5, budget 24 Lakhs (34,285 usd)
- MySql database/Php and Laravel, Agile methodology
- Improved community communication channel and information about community, manage development team (2), analyst (1), office staff (2), stakeholder management (community, upper management) develop project plan, assist with Gap analysis.
- Setup of out of the box donor a database system, team of 4, budget 21 Lakhs (30,000 $ usd)
- Standalone CiviCRM, Apache webserver, Php/MySql
- Creation of Communication Department, manage implementation team (2), analyst (1) and staff(1), stakeholder management (fund raising dept., upper management ), develop project plan supporting existing requirements.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Managed the Change Request life cycle of the Web and Mobile IT department; making sure Change Requests were genuine, estimated, approved for a certain release and delivered on time, scope and budget.
Confidential, Gainesville, Florida
- Managed State Side the development of software solutions for Confidential during the implementation of the Pre - construction software.
- Managed software upgrades, data migration implementations for 6 Confidential ’s including collusion detection.
- As Product Owner, led the process of maintaining and improving 5 Trns•port client server software programs, using Agile Methodology.
- Led a section of the Agile development methodology on web Trns•port leading scrums, managing sprints, supporting the product owner, and leading sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings.
Project Management Specialist
- Companywide implementation of PlanView upgrade and the Confidential software.
- Trained 60 employees for PMP exam.
- Company Data Migration and development of a company reporting repository.
- Managed PlanView mentors, Project Management Action Team and PlanView Core Team.
- Supported Project Managers in the use of Project Management Methodologies (Teams up to 10).
- Provided enterprise-level strategic planning and tactical implementation, including technical guidance, development, and implementation of project management methodologies.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Oversaw and successfully led over 70 non-experienced suppliers to create, upload and test their Internet catalogs on the State of Virginia Website.
- Facilitated/led the growth of over 25% more Web base catalogs, significantly increasing the turnover.
- Increased productivity and turnaround time by 30% as eProcurement Enablement Manager.
- Pioneered and directed a ‘State Third Party Enabler’.