- 11+ years of IT Project Management experience over large - scale projects in areas of application + design & deployment + release programs, implementation / infrastructure / stack configuration / consolidation portfolios, as well as problem / change integration process disciplines, engineering / architecture / security realms, & data warehouse, ETL mart, reporting platforms.
- Held roles with sole/transitioned management, requirements/analytics, software testing/development in complex & dynamic build validated DEV/OPS, merger/acquisition solutioned Q/A-TST, & data center verified UAT/PRD environments.
- Worked with global offshore & local onshore teams throughout career, understanding interfaces work of a variety of application developers & technical engineers. Has background reviewing deliverables, resolving errors, versioning iterations, managing resources, conducting server builds, configuring web service platforms, & administering database records.
- Focused on aligning technology with business, sustaining competitive advantage, & transforming firm objectives (strategy) & functional operations (tactics). Collaborative with teams, peers & stakeholder constituents, proportionately optimizing relationships with all involved with IT change & project success on executed deliverables & stakeholder satisfaction.
- Struck balance between application integration mastery - validating deliverables/requirements for accepting customers, linking change to implementation via release & deployment - with infrastructure configuration continuity, reliability, & practicality - verifying systems operability, capability, & feasibility, bridging design with architecture.
- Led predictive, traditional, waterfall; iterative, progressively-elaborated, hybrid, agile; or adaptive, Scrum, Kanban projects.
TECHNICAL ADDENDUM / SKILLS EXPOSURE:
- OS host files, UNIX, AIX, LINUX, Windows Virtual / Physical Automation with SAN/LUN/WWN, HP Monitoring (BSM/APM, NNMi), Zena, Backup/TSM, VMWare, configs, operational data source, framework, property files, connection factories, WebSphere, Messaging Queues (MQ), DataPower, PowerBroker, SQL, Oracle, DB2, z/OS MF, Imperva, SOC, TFS, .NET, JVM, XML, LANMAC, DNS, Reverse Proxy, LDAP, FireWall, Load Balancer.
- MS Active Directory Migration Tool, Server 03/08, IIS, Windows XP/7, SAP Symphony, COGNOS, Domino Lotus Notes, Outlook Exchange, Delphi, Access Jet Database, T-SQL Server, VB Macros, Add-On/Tools, .NET; Atlas
- Microsoft Windows OS cmd.exe, MMC, PowerShell for NT - 2000, XP/Server System, Vista,
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, SharePoint, Project, Visio, OneNote, InfoPath)
- SQL Server (T-SQL) Analytic, Reporting, Integration Services, Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, Forefront, TFS
- SAP Business Objects, Sybase, Crystal Reports, Excelsius, Decisions, NetWeaver Business Intelligence
- Oracle RDBMS (PL- SQL), e-Business Suite / Applications, Financials, PeopleSoft, Siebel Systems
- IBM AIX, WebSphere, DB2, DataStage, z/OS MF, Lotus Notes Domino, SameTime, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Computer Associates - CA Svc Desk Change, Clarity PPM, Erwin bmc Remedy ITSM, Atrium Orchestrator, CMDB
- Adobe Acrobat, ShockWave, Flash, Captivate, Cognos, QlikView, Informatica, SAS, Mathematica, JIRA
- Cisco, VMWare, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris, Novell, Altiris, Symantec, McAfee, Blackberry, iPhone, Android
- PMI, ISO/IEC, AXELOS, BCS, PRINCE2, SEI/IEEE CMMI/SCAMPI, OMG, BPM, UML, IIBA, RUP, SOA
- AGILE, DSDM, A/TDD, IID, SCRUM, KANBAN, KAIZEN, CRYSTAL, XP, FDD, SAFE, DAD, RAD, LEAN, CI
- SDLC-WF, M/ERP, C/SRM, SO/NTA, WEBSVC, W3C, ANSI TOGAF, ISACA / ITAF / COSO COBIT, NIST (ISC)2
- BIG DATA SCIENCE CLOUDERA / APACHE HADOOP (mapreduce), HDFS, HBASE, MONGODB (storage), PIG, HIVE (query / transformation), SQOOP, FLUME OLTP/OLAP (acquisition) AVRO JSON (evaluation), MAHOUT (machine learning, clustering, classification, collaborative filtering, recommendation engine, feature selection), @RISK, RSTUDIO, (pattern recognition, probability/statistics/algorithms, predictive/correlation/regression modeling/metrics, BAYES theorem, scenario analysis, collective intelligence, data visualization, optimization, stochastics, text processing)
- JAVA/J2EE/EJB/WAR/API - (Angular)JS(AJAX,JSON), HTML/CSS,XML/DTD, GlassFish WSDL, NetBeans, SOAP UI, REST, JUNIT, JMS, Maven, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC(DAO), login,profile,userlist (model VO), JSP (view), Servlet (controller) - app/session, request/response, set/store, get/read, post/execute, validate/succeed, except/fail
Confidential, Schaumburg, Illinois
Cross-Application IT Program Manager
- Tracking resources, costs, schedules in PPM Clarity Optics for multiple application team efforts through release dates.
- Planning complex DEV, QA, SIT, UAT, REG tasks through opportunity generation & lifecycle validation & processing.
- Deploying through IT-business alignment, app integration, & reporting solution factors amidst data/connectivity risks.
- Channeling business requirements, scope designs, & budget forecasts on MicroStrategy, Cognos, & AbInitio tools.
- Engaging Big Data Fabric, Sterling Integrator, & iSeries Master Data Warehouse mechanisms & others (Opportunity Gateway Manager/Clinical Reporting Platform, RxClaim/InterACT/ClinicalRepository, AbInitio/Cognos, & multiple Pharmacy Benefit Management apps, to foster scrum masters, satisfy product owners, & influence project stakeholders.
- Coaching & mastering stories uploaded & fulfilled on daily scrums, preventing roadblocks with QAs & UI/X onshore with Kanban To-Do, In Progress, Completed status, gauging where past, current epics moved into future sprints, & grooming backlog with product owners; utilized CA Rally / Agile Central to review sprint velocities & burn-up/downs.
- Inspecting & adapting prioritized features in planning, review, retrospective, sessions by conveying fully documented & estimated design, build, integral tasks for execution of incremented release demonstrations in QA, SIT, UAT environments.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Information Security Center Technology Project Manager
- Shared with vendor factory resource, process, mechanism items followed in every release weekend in lieu of SOW.
- Pinpointed data flow, integrity, & volume challenges with current Qualys/CMDB & later Splunk/Service Now sources.
- Converged into Atlassian JIRA/Confluence/HipChat Agile from PlanView/SharePoint/Jabber WaterFall tools / methods.
- Deployed software & hardware infrastructure to provide user identity to prioritized 10 federated & 15 internal plus apps.
- Managed 10 periodic activities, 10 continual tasks, & 5 ongoing phased subprojects as business-as-usual items.
- Tracked all roll-waved apps for SDLC process, questionnaires, & environment dates for DEV, Q/A-TST, PRD.
- Adopted Threat & Vulnerability Mgmt (TVM) QlikView dashboard for Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (P/IDS).
- Planned preferred Tableau analysis for Security Controls & Countermeasures + Cyber Intelligence & Incident Response.
- Acquired from lead owners defined reqs as key performance indicators to help improve ops from data intuitions.
- Replaced legacy MetricStream app in post-analysis requirements+design, build+test, & deploy+maintain lifecycles.
- Conducted daily cadence calls to configure roles, groups, & policies of users through DEV, SIT/Q/A, UAT accounts.
- Channeled risks/issues, stakeholder decisions, & documented deliverables through change control & rollout protocol.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Senior IT Project / Finance Program Manager
- Managed corporate finance programs’ sprints/releases via Clarity Project Portfolio / Management (PPM) Office (PMO).
- Applied SDLC/WaterFall, Iterative/Hybrid, & Agile/Scrum methods for app alignment with infrastructure governance.
- Used SharePoint, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, HPQC to analyze, build, validate, launch, & maintain phase deliverables.
- Conducted Java user interface development of automated solution from replacement of manual Excel Macros processes.
- Adapted for Oracle PeopleSoft, Hyperion Planning, Business Objects sub-integrations onto proposed central set of tools.
- Integrated interfaces across global business unit customer teams & process leads amidst corporate divestiture.
- Performed extract-transform-load (ETL) of data warehouse/mart DWH/M, (big) data (lake) on ops data store (ODS).
- Optimized measurements for SalesForce.Com (SFDC), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), CITrac/GPS streams.
- Convinced steering committee & (in)direct stakeholders of value stream benefits to remain vigilant in support / funding.
Functional Program / Technical Project Manager
- Clarify C3 to Amdocs SmartClient Customer/Vendor Relationship Application Lifecycle, Build, & Solutions Management.
- Procurement / ERP Applications / Front/Back Office Technology & Business Alignment, Leadership, & Engagement.
- Strategic Integration Services for Government & Public Safety 2-Way, Radio Frequency, & Walkie-Talkie Devices CRM.
- Planned & executed PRD/DR deployment of major tool module replacement including data migration.
- Monitored & controlled CAT/SIT/PRD issues by severity via HPQC / SvcNow plus iterative validations.
- Re-initiated & closed infrastructure predecessor & engineering successor requirements towards sound architecture.
- Assigned, tracked, drove towards ‘resolved’ 350+ defects, enhancements, configurations of case, contract, site features.
- Addressed client environment & interface functionality for 2500+ userbase community across NALA & EMEA.
- Helped lead ~50+ different constituents on conferences, meetings, deployments from build/solutions/business IT.
IT Portfolio, Program, Project Manager
- Presented root cause solutions of strategic problems preventing loss & promoting gain of money & time being sought after amidst prioritized application-driven lifecycles, critical infrastructure, & phased environment projects.
- Tracked ~25 corporate mandated projects per division, monitoring & controlling delivery leads’ execution & closure.
- Helped scope, discover, proof-of-concept ~50 business unit projects with aggressive timelines, requirements, & deliverables.
- Ensured top-down compliance & bottom-up governance of change imposed, setting example for others within the organization, strategically driving & tactfully recommending for leadership action item for continuous improvement.
- Presented make/buy analysis & pros/cons assessment of Tibco modules for Speed / RoadSmart version upgrades.
- Aligned business to technology & balanced functionally/technically, verified system integrations, validated user acceptance.
- Re-platformed from physical to virtual servers, tracking payment transaction data flow, optimizing partner capabilities.
- Factored for time/cost/risk, scope/quality/procurement, & stakeholder/resources/integration via earned value metrics.
- Translated requirements into charters, plans, phase gates, milestones, benchmarks, baselines on maintenance/operation items.
Confidential, Downers Grove, Illinois
IT Project Manager
- Provisioned hundreds of data center server builds, middleware stacks, & database platforms upon infrastructure components tracked in a logical bill of materials, application diagrams, & change orders via new healthcare law.
- Harnessed up to 4 dozen application modifications, feature enhancements, & approved changes via release & deployment change management of merged/acquired divisions of Hallmark Naperville & Dearborn Downers Grove.
- Improved defect preventions, pre-anticipated corrective actions, & flawed requirements identified early on bettering change, configuration, & problem concerns. Had implications on measured capacity planning, calculated risk mitigation, along with best practices accommodating for interdependencies & handling for complexity.
- Addressed of critical requirement flaws in DEV/TEST/PRD deployments, gatekeeping releases & controlling versions utilizing Excel, Visio, Lotus Notes, Mind Maps, Team Foundation Server.
- Improved scheduling/sequencing, reviewing/approving, monitoring/completing change orders via advisory board by using Project, Clarity PPM, Computer Associates change management tools, & Business Objects reports.
- Facilitated to save ~20% on hours & costs per subject matter expert (SME) team while optimizing servers, allocating storage, identifying DNS, traversing ports on IP firewalls, stacking middleware, enhancing databases, backing up, monitoring, securing protocol, & granting access - integrating app team to build processes.
- Corrected critical errors on architectural diagrams (Visio) & logical bill of materials (LBOM) (Excel) documentation, preventing outage risk / security breach with emergency fixes, saving continuity & reliability on ~15% on Computer Associates Service Desk tickets & ambiguous vs. standard operating procedures change protocol.
- Derived metrics forecasting capacity with minimal margin of error & baselined budget for a ~15% cost savings.
- Performed outage root cause analysis towards disaster recovery plan & prevention, auto-recovering backups, bundling collective updates, & decommissioning servers efficiently to free up resources by ~5% & time by ~10% .
Confidential, Waukegan, Illinois
IT Project Manager
- Assimilated amongst a dynamic variety of research scientists/physicians, executives/sales, help desk / engineering personnel across hundreds of logistical buildings, labs, & remote locations, desktops, laptops, mobile devices.
- Interfaced with business management, stakeholders, analysts + technology engineers, architects, & administrators in driving major cost-saving switch from LotusNotes to Outlook + related portfolio/program/project deployments.
- Spearheaded repeatable plan migrating ~100,000 objects at Lake County HQ as a model for sites across the country & world for remaining ones to be completed, quintessential as a frontrunner & working behind the scenes.
- Perpetually controlled machine name, username, & service/test account data ensuring transition through sensitive process-driven, functionally-aware, & decision-critical situations, minimizing loss of client productivity by ¼ .
- Led execution for high profile individuals & divisions (Audit, Finance, HR, Chairs, Legal, VPs), functional groups, (drug safety/interaction, medical lab, qualified regulatory affairs) prioritizing by department, building, app exception, quarantine, machine type, (VMWare, Macintosh, Multi-User), with 80/20% success/failure rate resolved.
- Cradled/graved ~50K mailbox conversion deployments on computer/device, app group policy/contacts, & plugins.
- Monitored/cleared issues/patches persisting on quality assurance & risk mitigation, saving time/money by ~7.5% .
- Standardized map drive groups/home drive designations on PCs for offices in ~130 countries by eliminating waste.
Infrastructure IT PM - Field Operations, Quality/Assurance, & HR
- Ran full office technology infrastructure (HW, SW, Network) for business Field Ops, HR, & Q/A activities.
- Technically contributed in functionally counting over half a million people across 20 counties in less than 2 years.
- Oversaw ~300 assets / office personnel for 1000+ field employees of 20-county 600,000+ population tabulation.
- Analyzed systems for network/soft/hardware for quality/assurance(25), operations(50), recruiting/admin(75).
- Prepared proactively 9 programs to anticipate document/data processing for delivery dates & error thresholds.
Confidential, Newark, New Jersey
Business Intelligence IT Project Manager
- Managed testing needs of procurement supply chain reports converted from migrated MicroSoft SQL packages into SAP implemented BI tools, including NetWeaver, Crystal Decisions / Excelsius, Business Objects & other mechanisms.
- Tested software deliverables for supply/chain procurement, delivery/source, + nuclear/fossil inventory module.
- Verified functional scope for validated integrations of BI conversions, Microsoft to SAP + I/R/SIS to NetWeaver.
- Integrated for SAP Business Objects implementation via IBM DataStage / Oracle Warehouse Builder ETL migrations.
- Led efforts of HRIS data transcribed for use from ODS, DWH, ETL, BO, LMS for global finance reports.
- Created dashboards showing job req forecasts, global finance trends, & software development measures.
- Planned, executed, & controlled disaster recovery efforts for stable deployments & releases of DWH/BI software.
- Oversaw data parses/loads, transforms/manipulations, & loads/schedules for OLTransaction/AnalyticP visuals & dashboards on SAP ERP BusinessObjectsXI Universe Designer implementation & Informatica Power Center migration.
- Generated national bank reports for borrowing advances as consolidated obligations on mortgage securities.
- Drove app, design, & config strategy/tactics to optimize BI / DWH universe utilization, propagation, monetization.
- Improved agency disease prevention data & online policy processes analyzing fully program initiatives.
- Evaluated & improved health statistics, info, & data + curriculum pedagogy research, methods, & processes.
- Utilized disease prevention models of other states / online degree programs to ascertain adaptable approaches.
- Saved time & money automating questionnaires collecting vitals & conducting surveys determining feedback.