- Extensive direct work with clients in all capacities including supporting sales, technical guidance, site support, system design and integration.
- Implemented mixed Windows/Linux/Mac and Virtual Private Servers supporting inter/intranet environments distribution of applications and data.
- Over 20 years experience in all aspects of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) including the proposal and development of groundbreaking technology and datasets.
- GIS experience includes working Confidential, GeoServer and other GIS software server & workstation products.
- GIS emphasis in programming, data conversion, navigation, geocoding, analysis, US patent and web work.
- Over 10 years experience with engineering, product development, beta testing and problem resolution.
- As Confidential certified trainer I developed and training including materials for clients including online training.
- All aspects of system and network administration including configuration, development & maintenance.
- Extensive work with virtual machines using VMWare 4.1 and VMFusion including setup and maintenance.
- Written software products, marketing materials and developed data product sets and technologies.
- Collaborated with marketing management in developing all aspects of successful product launches.
- Created and supported groups providing marketing, outreach, presentations and training.
- Experience with databases, SQL, servers, workstations, pc’s and mobile environments.
- OS’s include Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix as well as Mobile.
- Training, Presentions, Resources Development
- IT Award of Excellence
- GIS/Solutions Enginering
- Technical Sales and Marketing Resource
- System Administration
- Project Management
Project Manager, System Administrator and Data Analyst/Architect
- Responsibilities ranged from team building and project administration but additionally included setup and maintenance of servers and equipment both physical and virtual.
- Configured, worked and maintained both GIS as well as overall mixed server system at all levels for .gov including setup, configuration and maintenance of EMC SAN’s.
- Support inter/intranet hosting environments running on Cisco powered network including production and development Servers including GIS on Windows and OpenSource. Setup and maintain security including Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux.
- Performing system, network and database planning and administration.
- Active projects include building and migration from Windows to Linux servers and open source software, real time web mapping and data collection in mobile devices.
Senior System Administrator
- Support global company infrastructure especially regard to installation, maintenance and configuration of new systems in support of five - year upgrade strategy.
- Complete redesign and replacement of old infrastructure including migration to Cisco UCS, Microsoft Hyper-V architecture and vLAN network infrastructure.
- Additional support with on-call help desk environment and all support of 5 offices.
Principal and GIS developer
- Contractual work in support of individuals and companies creating and developing new products usually with new US patents associated with the projects.
- Scope of projects ranged from finding new ways to perform outreach to research on database and new types of customer development protocols.
- All projects were protected by signed agreements.
Technical Marketing /Solutions Engineer
- Worked with all Confidential GIS software, additionally IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft office solutions engineer, giving presentations from small to large groups in excess of 100 people.
- Was also a certified Confidential trainer and assisted clients with everything from system design to completing projects that ran the gamut, consultants to government agencies. One example was a project for the the Confidential of Engineers helping to figure out the server needs for their upcoming web development projects.
- Putting these servers up and setting up the first couple of websites and then training their employees to repeat the process.
- Performed similar projects many times all over Northern California and Nevada.
- Was also tasked with going to sites where civic emergencies had occurred.
- Set up workstations, servers and helped with mapping tasks, writing software and automation as needed.
Pre Sales/Technical Lead/Project Manager/Engineer/GIS Engineer
- Worked on other high profile projects of which one of these led to the creation as the sole inventor.
- This patent increased geocode match rates from approximately 60% to over 95%.
- Envisioned real time internet geocode software solution and an Confidential ArcView Extension that touts a match rate over 99%.
- Marketed the data product and extension creating several data partnership’s with primarily GIS software companies including Confidential .
ConfidentialProject Manager/Engineer/GIS Engineer
- While with these companies I worked many GIS mapping projects and wrote several pieces of software including the completion of a project/interface for the Southern California Regional Water Quality and the Confidential ’s Site Evaluation software/Interface.
- Also completed the first Environmental Justice project that aired on Confidential Live about Mount San Diego and dumping US waste on Confidential instead of performing proper cleanup on Confidential .