Adept leader with 7 years of experience in the military. Qualifications include proficiencies in Java, Python, Swift, COBOL, SQL, and C programming languages. Professional, dedicated and proactive work style. Recognized for extraordinary leadership skills. Interested in the opportunity to grow and gain experience.
Confidential, Confidential, Colorado
- Drove vehicles over a variety of road types, traveling alone or in convoys transporting both personnel and cargo worth over $2 M.
- Performed routine vehicle maintenance and repairs for six different types of vehicles.
- Received the Army Achievement Medal for exceptional work performance and accomplishment of missions.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of over $250,000 worth of sensitive items.
- Conducted numerous missions in support of operations both stateside and abroad including transporting goods across the county resulting in the savings of over $60,000 for the company.
Private First Class (Team Leader)
- Promoted to Specialist over 5 of my peers based on my work performance and future potential in my field.
- Performed the role of a senior manager by maintaining and operating the DVO 4 (boat & motor) shop with over $1.4 M worth of equipment.
- Trained numerous special operations teams on the proper use and troubleshooting techniques of the 35HP and 55HP outboard motor and the Zodiac Combat Rubber Raiding/Reconnaissance Craft.
- Implemented various hazardous materials handling and disposal methods for the Divers Life Support Maintenance Facility (DLSMF) as the Environmental Officer.
- Facilitated the support for numerous special operations dive teams during dive requalification’s throughout the country.
Confidential, Fairview Heights, IL
Sales Associate (Team Member)
- Consistently finished among the top three salesmen storewide in total overall sales and highest customer satisfaction.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Developed reputation for prompt, efficient service with high level of accuracy, cultivating a large and loyal repeat customer base.
Confidential, Belleville, IL
Operations Supervisor (Manager)
- Accountable for budgeting, cost control, payroll, general accounting, and full profit and loss.
- Investigated and resolved food/beverage quality and service complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Recruited, hired, supervised, scheduled, and motivated a staff of up to 15 employees.
- Maintained expenses below budget through accurate planning, waste reduction, purchasing, and cost - effective operating procedures.