- Technical Infrastructure Project Manager with 15+ years of extensive industry experience in jumpstarting & spearheading the execution of global complex IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, i dentity & a ccess m anagement, network integration, web and application development projects, building and outsourcing initiatives from concept to close - out.
- Motivate and lead efficient multi-disciplinary teams of up to 30, juggling priorities, aligning resources (including up to $4 M in project costs) and processes; to unfailingly deliver on set milestones, on schedule, on budget and in line with SLAs.
- Recognized as a leader who p romotes a h igh-p erformance team c ulture, advocates for innovative change and process improvement with a strong focus on customer delivery.
- Clearly and coherently articulates with all parties, unique collaborator and negotiator, who can fluently speak the languages of both people and technology, blending technical expertise and meticulous orchestration w ith exceptional influencing skills, precise analysis, sharp organizational and problem resolution capabilities.
- Understanding the importance of adding value, “PCDA ” Planning, Consistency, Discipline, Accountability which allows teams to run autonomously and perform at optimum levels.
- This resulted in consistent Leadership, Stakeholder and Customer satisfaction time after time.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Legal, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Entertainment, Technology, Telecom, Education, Auto, Media, Retail
- Servant L eadership, F acilitation, S ituational A wareness, C onflict R esolution, C ontinual I mprovement, E mpowerment, Transparency & Collaboration
- Portfolio / Project Management, Business Case, Project Charter, HCA, ERP, Financial Reporting, Cost Engineering, Cost Analysis, Budgeting / Estimating, Gate Reviews, PMBOK, ITIL, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Strategic Planning, Service Delivery, Disaster Recovery, Risk, Resource, Change, Incident, Procurement, CMDB, Documentation / Capacity Management / Service Delivery / P MO / VMO Management - Support, Executive Reporting / Stakeholder Expectations, Presentations, Training, Escalations, Audit, Governance and Compliance, Operations, Facilities
- Data Center, Network Infrastructure / Application Deployments / Migrations / Refresh, Decomms, Upgrades, C orporate Real Estate
- Routers, Switches, NextGen Firewalls, VM, VPN, MPLS, DNS, AD, ADFS, LDAP, Mainframe, Windows, Linux, Unix, Oracle, MS SQL Server, VoIP, WAN Optimization / Bluecoat, Apache, IIS WebSphere servers, (Cisco, Juniper, F5, Infoblox, NetMRI, ForeScout)
- IAM, SEIM, Qradar, Splunk, Archer, Vulnerability Assessment / Intrusion Response / Threat Remediation
- Oracle IAM, PING Identity, OneLogin, Okta, Data Encryption, SSL/TLS VPN Tunnel, 2 Factor Authentication, Entrust / Centrify ( RSA, CA, S ailPoint, RSA Aveksa, IBM IGI), Patch management, IDS/IPS, Qualys, Symantec A ntivirus T ools
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST, SOX, PCI, PII DSS, SOC2, GDPR and HIPAA
- Unified Communications, Google C loud Suite, Voice / Video / Cable, Circuits, Digital Media, WIFI, Access Points
- Cloud Computing, Workflow Automation, Automated Provision, (PaaS ), (SaaS), (IaaS), SharePoint, HP PPM, PlanView, RPM, Clarity, Remedy, Jira, Rally, Service Now, Office 3 65, Azure, (Salesforce CRM)
- SDLC, DevOps, Web Application Development / Custom Code Development, QA, Testing, Release Management
Technical Advisor / Portfolio Manager / Consultant
- Manage Google online presence / Security / Video Conference, Telco / cloud backup / application / server / storage environments.
- Assess firm's ability to detect and respond to potential cyber incidents minimizing risk, e xposure while protecting the availability, confidentiality & integrity of t he firm’s infrastructure & ability to maintain a confidential and secure repository for sensitive HIPAA, PII, PCI, legal documents, communications & a rchives.
- Vendor management of network equipment peripherals (Internet, copiers, fax, database / software licensing) technical support issues and resolutions.
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Engage with CISO and Global security team members to d evelop s chema and t echnology process roadmap. IBM toolset - (IGI) integration with current security platforms effort to remediate outstanding auditor compliance issues (Analysis, risk assessment review o f a udit findings (Master Observations, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, PII data ) provide remediation strategy (VIA Archer) control gap, introduce preventive control, metrics and reporting.
- Project plans, Business Case, Scope, Budget, Charter, HCA, Cost Analysis, Cost Engineering, Gate Reviews, PMO Compliance, ARB - present functional and technical design, follow up on approvals from an in the trenches perspective; actively meeting, delegating and reporting.
- Continual refinement of forecasted hours in Demand Estimator pertaining to over allocated internal and external resources, verify Actuals and Accruals against SOW’s and PO’s.
- Analyze and demonstrate current state for application Logging and Monitoring associated to the corporate SIEM Qradar tool and show what needs exist for future state next generation tool Splunk.
- Implement the Splunk solution to provide a centralized log repository that offers trending capability and offloads non-security operations logs from SIEM. Spin up VM’S, install Splunk on servers, Refresh EOL SEIM head unit, replace supervisor module in the magistrate. P rocure, build and complete network and management server configuration on new Isilon EMC storage.
- Continue Analysis for redesign of current Qradar front end architecture (log forwarders - indexers). Manage IBM SOW’s for deliverables relating to project plan development, analysis, capacity assessment, (Address licensing concern with 2TB daily ingestion limit), solution and functional architecture documentation and deployment planning.
- Vendor Management, Splunk, EMC, IBM Architects / Engineering / Network and Operations teams.
- Facilitate Agile sprint planning meetings, daily stand up & retrospective meetings, monitor / track / report Web D evelopment team progress, remove roadblocks, develop & QA code. Custom Build in house API connections, 3 rd party penetration testing, application hardening, verify, configure and test functionality, schedule production release.
- Develop Google Captcha and identity verification / challenge responses / 2 Factor Authentication, Entrust / Centrify / IBM Tivoli Access manager (ISIM). Design planning for forgot password page / create user profile enrollment page / craft the business availability notification.
- Run a Big Fix report against each domain to identify and scrub bad data from existing AD and LDAP accounts. Review access with stakeholders and engineers to verify / restrict admin privileged accounts to network resources.
- Collaborate with Helpdesk / Operations to define / train new procedure for agents (alleviate calls to helpdesk).
- VMO, PMO, Enterprise Architecture, Global Security office project to fully vet out proposals, award contract & onboard vendor.
- Identify products and service offerings where IAM can be utilized and enhance, automate new business needs / processes / workflows / role mining / policy definition / configuration and automation across various internal and external systems and databases for account provisioning, updates, maintenance and terminations to user accounts.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Enterprise wide Identity Access Management Transformation program, which includes 4 work streams, the IAM Business Function, IAM Enablement, Access Request System and the Aveksa security appliance re-platform upgrade. The new portfolio, RSAvia includes several offerings for Authentication, Web Services/APIs, Single Sign On, Identity and Access Management and Identity Governance and Remediation within a Cloud computing environment.
- Successfully Onboard the top 20 applications into RSA Aveksa from Hitachi I dentification M anager.
- Define & develop new policies and procedures relating to automated provisioning of entitlements / credential management as it pertains to re-certification / terminations and different classifications of users, devices, equipment, applications and targeted directories. e.g. Migrate Active Directory zones and Integration of Hitachi ID manager into the Aveksa Security Appliance.
- Develop plans, gathering audit evidence, communicate and document project artifacts in SharePoint, identify pilot systems, gather requirements, streamline analysis, obtain approvals. Schedule releases and participate in Data Center cutovers / migrations.
- Manage small development teams, project startup / sprint planning, daily standup, conduct code review sessions project demo and retrospective review meetings, conduct code review sessions, manage EQA for DEV / QA / UA / Prod / final acceptance.
- Omgeo / DTCC - Agile based Application Development reporting project that encompassed developing a web-based GUI to allow access to a portal to retrieve trade settlement data going back 10 years for SEC audit compliance.
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Executed global projects utilizing Agile methodologies Cost and Engineering analysis relating to Voice IP Telephony, VOIIP / PBX Upgrades, Unified Communications, Data Infrastructure, Application Development, Active Directory, SAP, Software Rollout, LAN / WAN Refresh, Corporate Real Estate initiatives- new office builds, restacks and box moves. EOL hardware refresh / firewall / routing / switching platforms / server install and upgrade / virtualized environments / decommissions / vendor management of professional services teams, data center / M&A initiatives.
- Data center projects F5 load-balancing install, NAC network access control, NetMRI, Infoblox DNS, NTP migration, W eb H osting DNS migration, migrations of defined user groups to new VPN, decommission the legacy VPN.
- A pplication development Agile /Scrum teams utilizing lean methodologies to move initiatives trough the software development lifecycle and into production environments for Java /.net projects. Application deployment and migration of a series of clustered applications that make up Confidential ’s Human Capital Management portfolio (Workday / Workforce Now).
- BYOD- initiative to interact with Google Cloud Suite of products (Cloud, Gmail, Docs, Hangouts Calendar, set up test user group to utilize personal cell phones and mobile device using online storage, collaborative documents, chat messaging, and video conferencing on the Confidential network, responsible for working with the architecture and security teams that defined new policies and procedures and test in a pilot program.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Sr. Technical Project manager
- Responsible & accountable for Automotive R&D support, Storage & Capacity upgrades, Infrastructure Upgrades, build out of Asset Inventory, Digital Media projects, Audio Visual, Fire Suppression projects in MDF / IDF closets, Office move build outs (new construction) email archiving / active directory, Virtual / Physical Servers.
- Coordinate with the Business and Application owners for the delivery of web-based application content, working with application deployment teams, WebSphere, DB2, Oracle admins to design, configure, test and deploy onto newly built infrastructure.
- PMO to define project operational level agreements (OLA), SLA’s, Developed tiered support modeling and pricing for the global service catalog, providing IT services from a regional level to internal and external customers.
- Support R&D divisions - (ITS), Intelligent transportation system, includes vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) technology. Wireless technology is used to connect vehicle information and location to other vehicles, other transportation modes local infrastructure and remote infrastructure in the cloud.