- Well - rounded Certified Scrum Master Equipped with comprehensive experience in various Agile and other project management with over six-plus years of experience providing coaching solutions through high-quality principles and support.
- Experienced Project Manager/Scrum master in information technology, Organization, System and Quality Analysis.
- Proficient and discrete in capturing business requirements, user needs, and system requirements (functional and non-functional system requirements), reviewing work flow and process mapping, conducting high level feasibility studies to improve business processes, developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills; team-oriented and demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Facilitated Sprint Ceremonies (Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective) for each of the Agile SCRUM methodology sprints as a SCRUM master.
- Expertise in handling SCRUM artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Task list, Sprint Burn Down chart and Release Burn Down Chart).
- Experience working with cross-functional development (QA, Developers, Designers, Legal, Marketing) to execute roadmap and bring new functionalities to the product.
- Built and maintained a strong working relationship with all levels of management, with a proven ability to understand the business environment, strategies and objectives.
- Excellent work ethics, analytical skills, and outstanding organizational skills for strategic planning, prioritization and execution coupled with excellent communication.
- Expertise in creating Static Wire Frame to help UI/UX Team develops Dynamic Wire Frame for the desired look and feel of the application.
- Worked on projects following Waterfall Methodology, Agile Framework (SCRUM), and Hybrid models based on client needs.
- Developed Use Case diagrams by analyzing the business process followed by Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Data flow diagrams and flow charts.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of Mobile applications, software development life cycle, and the technical operations.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong expertise in working on customer- facing Mobile Application project.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Managed technical projects and program teams from initiation through planning, analysis, design development, and implementation.
- Worked with the Product Management team to develop release plans and ensure product backlogs are well-groomed, prioritized and visible to all stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholders expectations are met by regularly releasing minimum viable products (MVP).
- Worked with the Scrum Team and the Product Owners to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery
- Worked with the project team and Product Owners to develop and update Product Roadmap
- Proactively handled escalations and efficiently highlighted risks and worked on mitigation plans
- Identified, documented, and communicated project risks, dependencies, and team impediments. Worked with stakeholders to manage and mitigate the project risks.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of project parameters. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Ensure stakeholders expectations are met by regularly releasing minimum viable products (MVP).
- Established program communication plan across businesses, regions, and technology groups.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies; Iteration planning, Daily scrum, Iteration review and Iteration retrospective
- Worked with development team to improve their intra-team communication and iteration work for improved visibility of current work, open issues, and priorities
- Participated in Scrum Master community and encourage cross-team sharing of agile and scrum practices.
- Facilitated scrum-of-scrum meetings with off shore team to provide visibility of team's work and coordinated cross-team dependencies.
- Overseeing team of Business Analyst onsite and offshore developers.
- Conducted working sessions and planning meetings for User Stories Elaboration and Decomposition
- Utilized Scrum and Agile methodologies thru the releases to improve the project plan, timelines and to ensure lessons learned get applied in sequence.
- Opened, tracked and closed Project issues and risks and consistently highlighted them in status reports.
- Coached team members on agile principles and provided general guidance on the methodology.
- Mentor, coach and train the scrum team to understand and deliver based on scrum values.
- Assist the Product Owner with documentation, defining the sprint goal, and grooming the backlogs.
- Led the scrum team to develop, release and maintain the result and transcript management software.
- Support UAT, release plan, efforts and velocity estimation with the scrum team.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Conducted Scrum coaching and ensured better Agile practices are carried out.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies, Iteration planning, daily stand up meeting, Iteration demo and iteration retrospective.
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and communicate effectively.
- Improved usability by redesigning Web applications and Mobile application.
- Manage email templates & SLA notification for Problem, Incident, Request Fulfillment, User Story tasks and deployment activities during application development lifecycle.
- Create business process models, context/data flow diagrams and UML (use case, activity and sequence) diagram artifacts.
- Developed and maintained the Product Backlog for a UI UX responsive design for Web, Tablet and Mobile channels within a global context.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise directly to clients, both internal and external, on a variety of technical subjects including JSON APIs.
- Facilitated, coordinated and scheduled UAT and End to End testing before each deployment of all the Web & client server applications, Mobile Apps and Web APIs.
- Responsible for providing post-implementation support to Workforce Management Solutions (SaaS).
- Agile development methodologies and user stories used for the eCommerce and Word Force Management development as requirements.
- Gathered requirements for the integration of online ecommerce system with the supply chain system.
- Worked with business to gather high-level requirements for Mobile application and ecommerce portal; established project work plan including Milestones, Deliverables, Activities, Resource Assignments, Start / End Dates and Percent Complete.
- Collaborate with Product owner on tasks related to the planning, scheduling and coordination of project activities. Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and set expectations on new projects. Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Determine resources and timeline
- Utilized Business Process Modeling (BPM) techniques and business rules to elaborate business requirements to a detail-oriented level.
- Develop business requirements, epics, features, user stories, use cases, business rules and functional requirements.
- Define complex Web user interfaces, site maps, service-oriented architecture.
- Maintain and trace planning content, user stories and requirements artifacts in Atlassian's Jira and Confluence Agile tools.
- Engage in rapid UI prototyping in support of demos and requirements.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and functionality demos to validate requirements and code prototypes.
- Effectively communicate requirements content and resolve issues with internal and external stake holders.
Sr. Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Followed the SCRUM Project Management Agile Methodology for the entire SDLC. Created full life-cycle documentation from product requirements in the developmental stage to functional specifications. Responsible for the policies and procedures for efficient internal operations across teams.
- Worked with international IT teams to facilitate and lead design, development, and implementation.
- Work with cross functional teams to research new/modern designs and cutting-edge technologies to solve complex business problems and deliverable. - (Private Cloud, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and automated builds for business
- Perform traceability to ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Vendor Management and team management of different geographical locations - within US and the Offshore team for implementation of SaaS and cloud-based projects.
- Collaborated with Quality Assurance team to help create test plans and test scenarios.
- Ensured issues and risks are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to identify requirements, technical gaps, integration challenges and conceptualize solutions with an approach for issue resolution.
- Defined and presented the yearly Mobile strategy to include key features and financials and redefined and presented monthly and quarterly Mobile digital strategy reports (KPIs) for executive and senior leadership.
- Providing eCommerce business analysis for a large multi-national implementation of eCommerce Websites on including Endeca MDEX search engine integration and playing a key role during requirements gathering, analysis and testing.
- Created mapping specification document for any change to the reports in dashboard.
- Collaborate with business partners to define reporting requirements and provide strategic and analytical recommendations.
- Giving users ability to test the Dashboard Application in UAT phase by granting them access and revoking when necessary.
- Develop and recommend the design plans for upcoming projects and enhancements.
- Collaborated with the Product Owner to prioritize project related tasks.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to define reporting requirements, technical specifications, and oversee development of new reporting tools.
- Create workflow documentation for contributing members of the SaaS solution.
- Full life cycle application support in all phases of the software development effort, including specification of functional requirements, data models, source-to-target mappings, transformation rules, loading of target databases, periodic project reviews, and management of the development process. Effective and efficient communication with senior leadership.
- Contribute and participate to IT strategic planning. Provide leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams
- Participates in release planning and scheduling, provides Scrum statistics, identifies project dependencies and creates velocity forecasts.
- Interacted with the users and logged defects in JIRA, or documented enhancement request in the form of user stories in JIRA as a result of findings from UAT.
- Helped conduct UAT and End-to-End testing of the new system and documented any new requirements.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Thorough experience of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Developed BRDs, SLA needs, user stories, expected outcomes, performance needs.
- Develop and maintain business release notes, Change-Request Trouble Tickets, and test completion documentation that improved reporting of project completions and deliver complex information to diverse
organizations and cross-functional teams.
- Identified and documented the UI requirements including the back-end requirements JSON.
- Evaluated data collection and management, including updates to existing forms and reports on Software Solutions legacy CRM.
- Provided stakeholders, and developer teams with detailed reports on test results, quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications.
- Participated in Design walk-through with end users to baseline the business architecture.
- Develop and maintains actions/issue/risk logs for each initiative to appropriately track project/programs actions, issues, and risks to resolution / mitigation.
- Identified opportunities to leverage SharePoint technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes by defining requirements.
- Worked with business users to automate existing and new business processes using SharePoint platform.
- Wrote functional design specifications for Mobile application focusing on improving the customer experience.
- Worked with other business analysts and marketing to ensure Mobile aligns with company's vision.
- Experience working with several departments and organizations for customizing the product, create mapping document, coordination for integration testing and follow up.
- Led design sessions in order to deliver GUI and interface mockups, and functional requirements for iOS, Android, and Web application enhancements.
- Experience estimating, identifying projects risks, constraints and dependencies, root cause analysis, impact analysis, conflict management and managing improvement initiatives from inception to completion.
- Managed end user needs at all phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Provide production support upon conclusion of all projects including ticket processing, issue escalation up through issue resolution.
- Developed User Stories for a new rollout and for some of the minor enhancements.
- Facilitating Daily Agile/Scrum meetings, Sprint planning, Sprint review, and Sprint retrospective.
- Analyzed the business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system logic difficulties.
- Partnered with business and technology subject matter experts to elicit business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, client relations, presentation and negotiations with creative approach to problem solving through use of excellent analytical skills.
- Assisted QA Team in designing the Test Cases.
- Participated in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with all levels of User Groups.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Managed over 6 direct reports, focused on meeting project deadlines while ensuring adherence to company policies and regulations.
- Extensive experience in telecom and Mobile platform technologies including MYPOS.
- Coached and developed new hires for client / customer facing in emerging technologies.
- Participated in “Train the Trainer” programs for contractors.
- In charge of employee orientation that includes, internal systems utilization and product awareness training.
- Streamlined business processes to ensure positive client feedback.
- Initiated activities to motivate employee performance.
- Facilitated weekly meetings to achieve short terms as well as long-term organizational goals.
- Ensured project goals are on schedule and delivered on time.