- Product Manager with global, cross - departmental leadership experience and customer interface skills. Seasoned Project leader of X-Ray software and hardware subsystems with experience in all life-cycles of product development from concept, design, development to post-market maintenance.
- Product development and medical industry experience at Confidential in global cross-functional leadership and integration roles.
- Experienced integrator of X-Ray real-time, embedded software and hardware platforms having delivered high quality, high reliability on-time software and firmware product maintenance releases to ensure on-time program delivery, within a regulated industry framework.
- Product Management
- Global Project Leadership
- Product Roadmap Strategy and Execution
- Team Development
- Quality and Regulatory.
Field Quality Product Manager
- Identified unprofitable products using on Quality metrics such as field returns and complaints and business metrics such as cost-to-service. Strategized end-of-life product roadmap and successfully pitched roadmap to senior executives. Organized cross functional effort between product and service teams to terminate contracts and achieve margin gains of > 30% on entire contract portfolio.
- Used Pareto techniques and Histograms to analyze and prioritized root cause investigation of field returns and advised senior executives on optimal resource deployment leading to closure of 80% product complaints.
- Selected as part of a critical product team to mentor 23 engineers in Chengdu, China in product quality procedures and their implementation, and FMEA techniques for failure modes identification. Coached and guided junior project leaders in maintenance release processes.
Field Product integrator
- Visited 7 key accounts to understand quality issues and coordinated maintenance projects between in-house product teams and external suppliers to deliver maintenance release of components.
- Strategized release roadmap with management and negotiated key resource staffing to sustain quality and reliability metrics on premium product segment.
- Visited Spanish supplier and negotiated NRE labor and material resources to in corporate strength improvements in product parts thereby improving reliability metrics.
- Led root cause analysis sessions with cross-functional teams composed of software, hardware, quality manufacturing and service engineers to proactively identify root causes of product failures.
Software Release Integrator
- Proactively monitored product issues using reliability metrics and used Six Sigma techniques such as Design of Experiments to identify root cause of quality issues.
- Negotiated key risk items in product scope with project leaders and coordinated intense testing based on root cause analysis to ensure high-quality product release.
- Managed global resources to coordinate 24-hour integration activity in China, India and USA. Established operating mechanisms, performed planning and initiated development of software platforms.
Software Project Leader/Developer
- Extensively used Six Sigma techniques such as design of experiments and capability studies to perform root cause analyses on product issues, and delivered solutions to ensure high quality software releases.
- Engaged cross-functional design expertise to generate product specifications and design requirements across 2 segments to achieve platform commonality.
- Led 2 project teams and coached junior developers in high-stress conditions to deliver on-time, high quality product releases.