My name is Confidential and I am a Certified Scrum Master with 5 years hands - on experience and dedication in leading teams to delivering through the complete life cycle. Works in collaboration with cross-functional and self - organizing teams across various business areas to deliver cost-effective, high-performance solutions to meet challenging business demands. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments. Experience working with co-located, distributed, and offshore teams.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Kanban, XP, and Scrum
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Rally
- User Stories, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing
- Effective skills in communicating (verbal, written, presentation) within the team and with senior leadership
- Proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of responsibility
- Ability to multi: task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable to deliver with quality
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies: Sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint demos, retrospectives, and backlog refinement
- Worked closely with product owner to ensure that user stories were properly written, groomed, and prioritized on the backlog
- Assist product owner in product backlog grooming
- Motivate and coach teams for continuous improvements with each Sprint and benefits of following the scrum process
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration amongst team involved on the same project to minimize dependencies and ensure projects were delivered per timeline specifications.
- Expert in estimation and planning
- Build strong communication channels and interface with internal/external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Facilitate team development, mediate conflicts, protect the team, and encourage healthy team dynamics.
- Prepare the burndown charts for tracking teamwork and ensuring the teams’ velocity was maintained
- Participate in program implementation (PI) meetings
- Foster the team responsibility, accountability, transparency and self-organization.
- Ensure the technical team has a clear understanding of Definition of Done
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Perform hands-on work, including analysis, design, testing, change management, as needed by the team
- Promotes transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Support and refine the Agile transformation within the Business Intelligence group (Help the development teams to organize around the most appropriate framework - Scrum)
- Experience to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure.
- Leverages coaching skills to help the team learn to solve its own problems
- Ability to communicate and ensure that everyone—the Product Owner, the team, and various other stakeholders—are always up-to-speed.