- Experienced Scrum Master with five years hands - on experience as well as a Certified SAFe Agilist with experience working on enterprise wide projects through several Agile project management tools like Rally, JIRA/Confluence, Visual Studio and RTC.
- Worked with co-located, distributed and off- shore teams where we used different virtual platforms like WebEx, Google Hangout, Skype for Business and Zoom.
- Multiple years of facilitating sprint planning meeting, daily stand up meetings, sprint reviews, grooming and spring retrospective meeting acting as a servant leader while leading multiple scrum teams at the same time.
- Great with transitioning teams from Waterfall to Agile methodologies while coaching and teaching my team on the core scrum values and agile methods,
- Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of scrum rules, facilitating Agile/Scrum teams toward optimized creativity and improves the efficiency of the development teams.
- Help product owner to organize the product backlog and make the backlog ready for the next team, removing impediments with strong knowledge of Kanban and XP Programming great written and verbal communication skills. facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Improve transparency within the team and boarder organization.
- Track and remove teams impediments, identify the true source of obstacle and demonstrate skills overcoming difficult obstacles impacting the team, anticipate and prevent potential obstacles before they occur.
- Plans, schedule and facilitate all the agile ceremonies.
- Understand the big - picture view and think Confidential the day - to - day tasks.
- Partnering with product owner, ensures the team understands the objectives/goals and priorities of scope.
- Provide constant guidance to the teams, fostering the continued growth of the agile mindset. Encouraged self - organization, meaning that the team itself remove issues whenever possible.
- Facilitated backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, retrospective and domes.
- Act as a servant leader to the scrum team across the enablement.
- Introduce new and advanced practice to improve the team and their delivery.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Motivate and model open communication to help surface issues for faster resolution.
- Removes obstacles for the team and distracted obstacles to appreciate owners for quick resolutions.
- I obtained and maintain a security clearance Communicated clearly in written and verbally Plan, scheduled and facilitated all the agile ceremonies.
- Facilitated discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution meetings.
- Partnered with the product owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining product backlog.
- Actively participated in scrum meetings with program managers.
- Facilitated all the various scrum ceremonies like sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, sprint retrospective
- Coach the team to improve collaboration and self - organization
Scrum Master/Business Analysis
Confidential, Hanover, MD
- Facilitated scrum and sprint ritual and enforce appropriate rules and role boundaries.
- Aggressively seek to eliminate waste and low value costly behavior.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion assigning, or dictating the work.
- Remove impediments and guided the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to quickly remove or prevent blocking issues.
- Facilitated discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Ensure strong working relationships between the team and others outside of the team .
- Facilitate Agile rituals across assigned teams including planning, refinement, demos, reviews, retrospective, and daily stand up
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
- Maintain administrative workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reduction, developing reporting procedures.
- Experience in heavy scheduling in a healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry standard and best practice .
- Providing information by answering questions and request.
- Completing administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources, redesigning systems, recommending re-deploying of designated resourcesGuided employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative polices, procedure methods and guidelines.w