- Extensive Program & Project Management leadership experience .
- Drive the successful planning and execution of high impact, high visibility projects on behalf of stakeholders and project sponsors across the business.
- Build partnership, alignment and support throughout the enterprise and tailor the most appropriate project management framework to the programs and portfolio.
- Experience spans multiple verticals in software development, ops, systems engineering, process improvement and international projects.
- Manage teams of 10 - 200, budgets of $8M+ and portfolios of 15+ projects.
- 10+ years’ experience in PMO environments from very structured to hands off.
- Global Program & Project Management Virtual, Onshore, Offshore, Vendor Resource Management
- Team Leadership Coaching & Mentoring Planning & Scheduling
- Client & Stakeholder Communication Process Improvement Change Mgmt. & Control
- Financial & Risk Management Reporting & Metrics Quality Control
- Strategic Planning Business & Use Case Development Post Launch Support
PM Methodologies: Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Confidential P3, Analysts PMO Methodology, T-Mobile Gate Funding Methodology, Liberty Mutual 2-Phase Commit, Confidential Macroscope, Confidential AD&S, PRISM
PM Tools: MS Office Suite including Project, Visio; JIRA, Confluence, Box, SharePoint, TFS, JIRA, RTC, Rally, Smartsheet, Confluence, GIDE, Salesforce, Clarity, Kintana PPM, Planview, HP PPM, Slack, Bluejeans, Power BI and Tableau
Leadership Style: Flexible, adaptive, collaborative, evolutionary, democratic, and motivational.
Strengths: Strategy, vision and execution; clear and direct communication, managing globally distributed virtual teams, building consensus, coaching & mentoring junior PMs, calm under pressure, passionate about effecting change.
Philosophy: Success is 80% about how you treat the people you work with and 20% domain expertise.
What drives me: Shaping the future, successful execution, team engagement and growth, and impossible challenges.
ConfidentialSr. Project Manager
- Leverage a diverse background using industry leading practices in innovative ways, integrating a good dose of common sense to solution a model for cost, resource optimization and sustainability.
- Deliver project expertise driven by a leadership balance of both a take-charge, get-it-done, and collaborative approach, empowering my teams to achieve excellence while guiding them with strong leadership appropriately focused on outcomes.
- Over the course of my career, gained unparalleled variety, breadth, and depth of diverse project experience across multiple PMOs uniquely available through consulting roles.
- Consistently produced results regardless of project type, scale, company culture, duration, and other factors.
Sr. Project Manager, Scrum Master, Portfolio Manager
- Supporting the Director of Systems Reliability Engineering implementing Agile and coaching 3 teams on process, tools & best practices.
- Partner with multiple customers across Confidential.
- Projects include operational maintenance, moving to the AWS Cloud and exiting a major data center.
Sr. Program & Project Manager
- PMOs follows a strongly defined global methodology, tracking strategic goals vs actual achievement and tracking costs for every element, with monthly reforecasting and a maximum of 10% variance allowed. I maintained a 3% variance on costs.
- Managed teams of ~50 people and worked with budgets of $2M+.
- SAP HR and Finance projects including 1 confidential project which saved $10M in first year post-implementation, and many others.
Sr. IT Program & Project Manager
- helped the Program Manager with forecasting for the following year. One key note, led the largest release in Confidential history of a major billing release which tripled capacity.
Sr IT Project Manager, Scrum Master & Planner
- Managed multiple software dev projects (full-cycle) with a combined value of $3M+ with teams of onshore, offshore, vendors and FTEs.
- Maintained 3% variance on costs and forecasting. Worked with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Responsible for financial management, project planning & scheduling, risk mitigation, change control and project quality.