Strategic, versatile, solutions - focused, detailed-oriented professional with over 10 years of experience delivering results to Federal agencies in program management, acquisitions, and contracting in various enterprises. Demonstrated expertise in DoD & Federal cradle to grave contracts administration with an emphasis on prequalification and bid evaluations, pre and post procurement activities, and requirements defining.
Detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, and excellent communication skills
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Project Manager leading team of acquisition resource SMEs for Department of Treasury, Associate Chief Information Officer Cyber-Security (ACIO/CS) in enterprise-wide cyber program management, acquisitions, and quality control.
- Led cradle to grave acquisition efforts on 13 Cybersecurity Enhancement Account (CEA) initiatives with responsibility for the management of the project portfolio and, in particular, the implementation of major procurements for cyber initiatives with the Department of Treasury CIO Cybersecurity.
- Directly created, processed and worked with client to develop acquisition requirement packages to include project charters, PWS/SOW/SOOs, IGCEs, Market Research, Acquisition Plans, Cyber Engineering Requirement Documents, 508 Determinations, WBD/CWBDs, Analysis of Alternatives, TEPs, Section IV & V / L&M, CDLR tables, and QASPs among other artifacts.
- Participated and led cross-functional Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) for coordination, collaboration, and synchronization activities to define requirements and articulate those into a strategy for industry.
- Managed procurement processes in order to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope, time, and cost.
- Participated and led the development of project acquisition’s, technology evaluations and other project activities requiring subject matter expertise in IT/cyber security.
- Monitored and controlled CEA progress, risks ensuring resources were allocated in accordance with the approved budget and within the approved Treasury Procurement Action Lead (PALT) timelines.
- Effectively managed program/project objectives, status, risks and alternatives with key stakeholders, such as other Project Managers and subject matter experts, in order to ensure technology coherence and harmonization of large programs spanning across the boundaries of the Cybersecurity control.
- Established and maintained relationships with key partners (DISA/DHS/NSA/GSA/etc.) in the cyber-security domain in order to support new projects and other acquisition project management activities for ACIO/CS.
- Certified acquisition support team’s final procurement packages satisfied ACIO/CS requirements to include correct FAR/NSA/DHS/OMB/FISMA/NIST regulations or requirements before submission to client.
- Provided general PM related support activities for Confidential contract to include resource assignment to tasks, contractor work breakdown structure (CWBS), monthly status reports (MSR), weekly status reports (WSR), client engagements, and HR functions related to resource management.
Lead Acquisition SME
Confidential, Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Provided cradle to grave lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer Program Managers, Contracts Officer’s Technical Representatives, and Contracts Officers within Confidential PEO EIS P2E.
- Maintained detailed record management of all documents in assigned portfolio to include version control and master library of approved & signed artifacts via P2E SharePoint.
- Provided expertise in contracting fundamentals, overhead management, contract pricing, and source selection planning.
- Directly supported P2E with creation and processing of ARP artifacts to include: acquisition strategy/COA briefing PPP, SCARs, Acquisition Strategy Development, Market Research, QASPs, PWS, CDRL exhibits, Data Item Descriptions (DIDs), DD254 development, IGCEs, CLIN WBs, SRD/SORs, LOMs, Source Selection Plan, L&M evaluation factors, TEPs, and others
- Provided support with the processing of finalized ARPs from submission until with ACC RI.
- Coordinated and prepared contract document reviews with internal support team, customer, and other stakeholders for assigned portfolio of projects.
- Provided direct Industry Day support for customer and coordinated answers for industry in their responses to RFDOP questions.
- Coordinated PdM P2E support acquisition planning, pre- solicitation, source selection, and post- administration activities for a technical services procurement for Confidential Confidential Commands.
- Provided detailed Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) for multiyear acquisitions programs with Cost plus fixed-fee (CPFF), Cost-plus-incentive fee (CPIF), and Cost-plus- fee (CPAF) pricing structures.
Sr. Acquisition Specialist
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Prepared acquisition packages for Field Program Management Office’s information technology procurements.
- Coordinated solicitation and acquisition activities with GSA best in class vehicles and the CBP Procurement Office.
- Lead Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS) for IT commodities procurements.
- Prepared Delegation of Authority Letters, Market Research Reports, Justification and Approval (J&A), Statements of Work (SOW), and Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE).
- Provided client with contract expertize for the pre- functions to include requirements defining, cost estimates, acquisition strategies, acquisition milestones/schedules, and ports of entry site concurrence documents.
- Directly assisted writing CBP’s Standard Operating Processes and Procedures (SOPPs) for the acquisition of cyber security licenses from vendors - directly coordinated with technology managers other stakeholders to create.
- Database subject matter expert for the program’s detailed analyses of accounts with expenditures over $21m annually.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Provided strategic and innovative contributions to Confidential to pre-define services required for IT procurements with the Federal entity (GSA) for the continued IT and cyber security operations of the district.
- Implemented strategies to procure complex ongoing IT products and services for the District.
- Cradle to grave development of procurement packages for various IT and cyber acquisition needs required by internal stakeholders for Confidential which meant local, state, and Federal laws and regulations.
- Prepared reports on findings and adjustments negotiated with recommendations during contract lifecycles.
- Conduct pre- and post- conferences with industry to ensure compliance with, and full understanding of contractual requirements.
- Negotiated and administered contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
Confidential, Hampton & Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Developed procurement package documents and defined requirements to support various ARCIC initiatives with academia, industry, and quasi government organizations such as Confidential .
- Provided direct acquisition requirement defining for modeling and simulation & war-gaming systems in support of ARCIC.
- Developed contract agreements and modifications of various complexity to include required terms and conditions, statements of work (SOWs), performance requirements, cost realism (IGCEs), and coordinated contract related revisions with stakeholders.
- Provided integration efforts with client management regarding acquisition requirements, legal considerations, analysis of solutions to support efforts, coordinated with MICC Ft. Eustis for understanding contract terms, and provided necessary budget changes and justifications with office of budget.
- Provided support in creation of Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Time and Materials (T&M), and Cost- Plus Fee (CPAF) and prepared presentation on best course of action to support client.