- Over 10 Years of extensive experience in Information Technology spanning across, Product and Project Development and Service Operations.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications across a range of domains, platforms and environments using Mainframe, DB2 z/OS, REXX, IEF and Selenium.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master and Z/Os DBA with hands - on experience in Project and Program Management both in water fall and Agile based project.
- Core Contributor - Technology consulting as SME in various Mainframe technology to address issues related COBOL, DB2, CONTROL-M, SORT and REXX/CLIST programming, design and development.
- Excellent client relationship manager possessing good communication skills, I have been at both technology and business customer facing role for the last 3 years and proficient in communicating with all levels of management
PROCESS AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Problem & Incident Management, Change management, Continual Service Improvement, Waterfall, SDLC
- Merchant Acquisition, Merchant Pricing & Payments,
- Merchant Analytics & Marketing
- Statements and Reconciliation
Programming/Script Languages: COBOL, JCL, REXX
Mainframe tools: CHGMAN, Compuware tools, SYNCSORT and other CA products
Data Base: Z/Os DB2 11, VSAM
Operating System: Windows, z/OS
Scheduler: CA-JOBTRAC and CONTROL-M
Performance tools: APTUNE,STROBE
DB2 Utilities: BMC Copy plus, IBM, CDB, OPTIM
Testing Automation: Selenium
Others: Manage now, Rally, Info web and Service Now (ITSM)
- Collaborate with the Agile Coaches to define the Agile (Kanban) roadmap that would streamline the CR & vendor management process for the HR/Payroll program.
- Facilitate various Agile ceremonies (Stand-ups, Planning, Review & Retrospective sessions)
- Identify, track and manage issues and impediments in VersionOne tool
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members on Agile practices and processes
Technical Project Manger & Senior Consultant
- Elicit/document/manage business, functional & non-functional requirements throughout the life cycle of the project in the Enterprise Requirement Management tool (CaliberRM)
- Core Contributor - Technology consulting as SME in various Mainframe based programming, design and development
- Review and approve all requirements assets created by the project Requirement Analyst during the entire project delivery lifecycle
- Ensure that all Requirement deliverables adhere to Enterprise Data Governance and Quality assurance standards
Technical Lead and Developer
- Strong technical expertise in CONTROL-M and Mainframe technologies. With business knowledge and tech background handled multiple development projects btw .
Senior Software Engineer (Scrum Team)
Environment: CONTROL-M, COBOL, REXX, JCL, SYNCSORT and DB2
- Work with product owner, scrum team in agile development environment.
- Estimation of user stories, capacity planning for scrum team.
- Work on analysis, design, coding, unit testing and code review for application changes.
- Core Contributor - Technology consulting as SME in various Mainframe based programming, design and development.
- Interface with multiple vendors (IBM, BMC and CDB) for issue resolution, if production incidents are caused by the vendor products.
Environment: CONTROL-M, COBOL, REXX, JCL, SYNCSORT and JOBTRAC
- Impact analysis and job and schedule mapping for various triggers and holiday and daily calendars creation
- As an SME working with EA- CONTROL M and mainframe version (customized one) to aid mainframe developers to schedule jobs.
- Manage client relationships and CONROL-M vendor in addressing issues, remove impediments and stick to the timeline. Risk analysis and action plan to address them.
- Defining targets for the given sprint, access the team velocity and define user stories based on the earlier sprint output and retrofit session.
- Meet with the Metrics Driven Management team to review and baseline the team performance to assess rewards / penalties. Consistently earned rewards for meeting all change, problem management and system availability targets
- Meet with the service delivery managers at periodic intervals to review the system availability, problem and change management goals attainments and brainstorm opportunities to improve performance
- Worked in multiple RFP’s and other assignments/initiatives. Was an active contributor in the recent bid and won the 27Mil contract that is now being executed from US, UK, Australia, Canada and India
- Ensure stake holder communications are taken care during major service disruption (Mainframe Outages and other enterprise wide outages e.g. Network). Communicate with the Development, Production Support and Business Vice Presidents & Directors
- Core Contributor - Technology consulting as SME in various Mainframe based programming, design, development.
- Accountable for ensuring the availability of CAPN Suite within Global Merchant Services platform servicing the merchants across the globe
- Managed a team of 15 resources onshore and offshore and ensured high availability of the CAPN Suite of systems processing approximately $1Billion in payments with zero missed SLA’s
- Managed and lead the production assurance process for the critical systems and implemented the change audit process
- Accomplished G1 (Highest) rating across all of the CAPN suite in the areas of availability, problem, incident and change management through Service Operations excellence and continual service improvements
- Track repeated incidents and ensure that the true underlying cause is identified; interfacing teams are aptly engaged through defined processes.
- Participate in technical and architect discussion about the business impacts and project plans
- Designed, developed and implemented a reporting and restaging solution for merchant services platform
- Core developer and onshore SPOC to track project plan and updating QC.
- Created & Maintained operational plan documents for all of the apps, these documents are application s teams record for all platform improvement initiatives that have been identified in the systems
Environment: Cool Gen, COBOL, .NET, JCL, SORT
- Analyzing COOLGEN code and rewriting it in COBOL.
- Have taken leadership in targeting this project and providing deliverables on time.
- Technical understanding to support with hands on experience of the same.
- Interacting with the clients and the onsite coordinators for issues and queries of the project.
- Ensured the technical specifications and deadlines.
- Handled responsibilities of preparing detailed test cases by referring the code and database jobs and maintaining them In Quality center (QC).
- Maintaining standards by providing QA.