- Cyber Security expert, product owner, project manager, and educator with extensive experience developing, deploying and evaluating security operations aimed at improving technology safety.
- Skilled leader with training, experience, and advanced education in project management within cross - functional IT teams.
- Focused on delivering solutions that simplifies, automates, and improves processes
- Accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
- Drives vision and the work needed to accomplish it while ensuring the complexity of multiple projects and dependencies is managed.
- Develops talent to ensure team engagement.
- Demonstrated leadership through major initiatives in Cyber Security at Confidential . Most recently, on boarded enterprise wide active directory accounts and role groups into SailPoint, including application and user accounts; resulting in increased visibility of access and enabled role mining for future security projects.
- Putting Application Privileged IDs in CyberArk’s password Vault by working with cross-functional teams to develop the interface, integration point, and custom/third party applications; resulted in functional clarity for all teams, better password usage, and overall improved security.
- Loaded Personal Privileged IDs in CyberArk’s password Vault by identifying risk and planning project to address disorganized and scattered administrative security information, resulting in increased security system streamlining for internal processes and accounts.
- Serve as Adjunct Faculty and revamped senior-level courses in IT Project Management, Requirements Analysis, and Architecture / Design to make substance engaging, industry-specific, and akin to capstone classes in the education of college-level students.
- Advanced Security Practices - Team and Strategic Leader - Project Management
- CyberArk Expert
- SailPoint Expert
- Motivates Team
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Goal-Oriented Mentor
- Communicates Effectively
- High energy / enthusiasm for new opportunities
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban Methodology
Platforms / Methodologies: CyberArk, SailPoint, UNIX, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Amazon CloudSix Sigma, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Product Owner of SailPoint
- Liaison between agile development teams and users.
- Responsible for active directory implementation of all accounts and groups into SailPoint.
- Able to drive multiple strategies to completion, and think outside the box for solutions.
- Primary focus on useable security, and meeting business needs.
- Deliver business value through automation and process improvements.
- Lead development teams by prioritizing the agile backlog and suggesting sprint scope.
- Work closely with the development teams and the stakeholders to develop solutions that drive the vision and purpose.
- Coordinate change management through organizational readiness.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Teach advanced coursework related to Project Management and IT Architecture create meaningful and exciting content and undergraduate lectures, administer examinations, write and revise course content, and create syllabi. Large class sizes of 75-100 students.
- Received grant to research and develop active learning in the classroom for traditional lecture style large IT classes.
- Develop student passion for class concepts and coach students to improve public speaking and writing skills.
- Staff development through Teaching Assistants assigned to class; Frequent reviews of student progress and assistance in career development.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
CyberArk Product Owner
- Principal strategist for cyber security strategies involving personal and application accounts, including Privileged Access throughout platforms within enterprise system.
- Direct concurrent technology projects, including operating systems, databases, devices, storage, applications, and mass media, in line with aggressive timeline, quality and customer requirements.
- Oversee and optimize data information security and its maintenance.
- Lead and mentor junior staff, including engineers and security analysts.
- Oversee and train team members regarding platform security and its applications, including Identity and Access Management.
- Led projects that were integral to the creation of Privileged Access Strategies utilizing CyberArk for entire company with emphasis on end-user functionality and user friendliness.
Cyber Security Application Architect
- Conceptualized, developed and integrated solutions for access management and application development software; served as subject matter expert regarding CyberArk
- Ensure security of each initiative for cloud / continuous development / integration / delivery products and processes, including reviewing custom code or third party products purchased and installed on enterprise systems.
- Led the team in establishing industry standards at Confidential for application security processes and reviews and worked with White Hat consultants who were brought in to do vulnerability testing; continuously working with management to understand the need for and the results of security reviews and risk review / mitigation strategies.
Senior Technical Lead / Project Manager
- Led teams through multiple technological revolutions and spearheaded cyber security efforts.
- Served as Senior Technical Lead for Java-based internet sites, from initial projects using Waterfall Methodology and certified Confidential Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to Lean/Agile methods and Scrum or Kanban. Introduced Lean principles as a Scrum Master and Kanban system to organization and team practices at Charlotte office.