- Strong, proven IT Leader with a demonstrated track record of success in delivering complex application development projects and leading application development organizations.
- Experienced in delivering projects using both traditional Waterfall and Agile methods.
- Adept Business Liaison capable of translating business issues and requirements into IT - delivered solutions.
- Respected Manager with a reputation for building high-performance teams and developing and motivating staff.
- Strategic planner and resourceful problem solver who responds to challenges and implements cost effective solutions.
- Consistently recognized for successful implementation of difficult projects in aggressive timeframes in less than ideal conditions or environments.
- Deep expertise in Chemical, Environmental, and Petroleum industries.
- Manager/Technical Lead/Business Analyst with SDLC process experience utilizing agile and waterfall methodologies (over 10 years)
- PMO Leadership (10 years)
- Management/Supervisory Roles in Service and Chemical/Petroleum Industries (over 20 years)
- Scheduling Tasks and Directing Professional Teams (15 years)
- Leading and Participating on software development teams (15 years)
- Systems Integration and Architecture (15 years)
- Managing Application Development teams ranging from 5 to 10 in professional staff (12 years)
- Scrum Master from Microsoft Sr. Application Manager, Alexei Govorine
- Project Implementation
- Proficiently organized and facilitated daily scrums, sprint planning, software demonstration, and retrospective meetings for three-week sprint cycles
- Requirements gathering and product backlog logistics for continuous product integration via Microsoft ALM tools (e.g. TFS, Team Explorer)
- Collaboration with project owners and other scrum masters concerning iterative software deliverables
- Agile Scrum methodologies
- Six Sigma Green Belt Trained
- ITIL V3 Certified
- Lean Business Process Improvement
- Team Building and Mentoring
- Multi-Task, Multi-Project Management
- Microsoft Office Applications (Project,, Visio, Excel, Access, OneNote, Word)
- 2013 SharePoint
- 2015 Visual Studio Enterprise
- 2015 Team Foundation Server
- 2008 R2 SQL Server Management Studio
- 2008 SQL Server Reporting Services
- Actuate Report Application
- SOTI MobiControl for Mobile Devices
- Autoscribe Matrix Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Chemware Horizon LIMS
Confidential, Lakeville, MA
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Facilitate scope and requirements meeting with clients and internal technical staff
- Mitigate client issues with product delivery
- Create Project Timelines with Microsoft Project for Project Control and Monitoring
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
Senior Project Manager
- Manage, oversee, and facilitate the state reporting replacement project for ACL Confidential
- This project scope is to convert the internal HL7 reporting application to an easily maintainable commercial off the shelf Meaningful Use reporting solution using Rhodes CS Tools
- Build and maintain project relationships with regulatory representative, internal personnel and vendors
- Facilitate and aid in the maturity model of the PMO stage/gate process
- Write and implement documents to streamline the project framework
Confidential, Belleville, IL
LIMS Administrator, Senior Programmer Analyst
- Integrate real time data between laboratory analytical application and global positioning system, so field can have the most current information possible, and geospatial analysis can be performed on data.
- Implement Lean and Agile Philosophies using Scrum and KanBan methodologies to stream line business/laboratory dataflow and workflow.
- Create and oversee the data integration from third party facilities to a fully automated process with Chemware Horizon. Saving 8-person hours per week
- Manage and supervise the migration of data capture from laboratory instrumentation and manual data transfer into LIMS
Confidential, Elgin, IL
IT Group Manager
- Managed the Migration of the Clean Harbor Incinerator Confidential from disparate data entry systems into a universal LIMS platform. Resulted in a 60% increase in laboratory analytical work.
- Oversaw the merger of the Confidential Ordering System with the Confidential Ordering System to give the Sales Teams the ability to sell more lines of business.
- Migrated the Confidential barcode labelling system to the Confidential barcode labelling system which gave facilities a quicker more efficient way to enter data. Saving 2 Person Hours per day.
- Managed conversion from SAP BAPIs to web service implementation with PeopleSoft.
- Coordinated the implementation of Mobile Handhelds from a server-centric environment to a client-side application.
Confidential, Elgin, IL
IT Group Manager
- Using ERP Services incorporated the SAP ERP system with the client-server environment.
- Oversaw the migration of mainframe data and applications to client-server environment.
- Managed the upgrade and replacement of hand-helds for facility inventory and waste container tracking.
- Directed the integration of disparate data systems from business acquisitions into a useable uniform format.
- Utilized SharePoint Reports repository to retrieve business-centric data for all the internal business and operation SSRS reports.
- Migrated from an internal-coded Laboratory Information Management System to a customizable commercial off-the-shelf application.
Laboratory Applications Manager
- Incorporated SharePoint Workflow, web parts, and shared documents for the PMO Change Management Process.
- Utilized ServiceNow for the business interface to request new applications, enhance existing applications, and perform bug fixes.
- Developed national online sales application reducing sales cycle by 75% by automating paperwork requirements using ASP, and SQL Server 2000.
- Utilized .NET, HTML, XML, SQLBase, and DB2 to coordinate the intranet site for internal customers to obtain vital information concerning products and samples.
- Using .NET and Microsoft Access, oversaw the data interchange from corporate databases to field distributed applications for Waste Routing.
- Developed, maintained, and updated the Laboratory Information Management System to modern-day standards (e.g., XML, .NET, and SQL Server).
- Responsible for the environmental laboratory section of the Confidential Technical Center.
- Ensured that laboratory operations and procedures pertaining to state, federal, and Confidential standards were routinely and properly followed and executed.
- Delegates operational and support staff responsibilities and initiated and maintained systems to facilitate efficient workflow,
- Primary client liaison, sample analysis, and subject matter expert responsible for writing and reviewing SOPs.
Confidential, Spokane, WA
- Project Management for Fairchild Air Force Base sample analysis.
- Directed laboratory activities for the Downtown Spokane PGT sample analysis.
- Routine responsibilities included: Sample Scheduling work, data review, checking quality of data, keeping current with government regulations and protocol, project administration, client contact, records keeping and staff were among tasks performed daily.
Confidential, Santa Maria, CA
- Coordinated Carbamate Herbicide analysis of Confidential Bananas.
- Routine responsibilities included: Analyzing and organizing laboratory operations and procedures.
- Delegating work and performing work for routine multi-residue pesticide analysis and specific requested analyses.
- Reviewed analytical and QA data to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Used various testing methodologies (e.g., CDFA, FDA, and Cal DHS).
- Achieved for state agency contracts as well as FDA contracts employing GC, GCMS, HPLC, and AA techniques.
Confidential, Santa Maria, CA
- Scheduling work, directing professional teams, trouble shooting instrumentation and analytical problems, data review, project administration, client contact, records keeping and staff were among tasks performed daily.
- Non-routine responsibilities included: Methods development, and enforcing health and safety policy. Also, used various testing methodologies (EPA 600, 500, 300, 200 series, SW 846, and California DHS).
- Achieved for several state agency contracts as well as EPA contracts employing GC and AA techniques.
Confidential, Vernon, CA
- Supervised laboratory technicians who performed Quality Audits of Blended Petroleum Lubricating Oils.
- Monitored and performed physical testing of materials to ensure adherence to Pennzoil specifications utilizing ASTM and internal company methods.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Performed routine analyses using various instrumental and wet chemical techniques to monitor processes, maintained product specifications, and identified unknown contaminants.
- Monitored migration of waste constituents and performed environmental testing using EPA, ASTM, and Standard Methods procedures.
- Generated reports summarizing numerical data and its impact on the environment to comply with various regulatory agencies.