Integrity - driven, versatile Product Manager, Business and Data Analyst with 10+ years’ experience in the Financial Services and Information Technology industries. Cross-functional expertise supporting business transformation and core business functions, including Data and Technical Research, Client Relations, Project Planning/Coordination, and Technology Utilization. Strong analytical, organizational, and administrative skills. Positive, adaptable and motivated.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Product Management: Create process vision & roadmap, customer experience, business architecture, capturing and grooming requirements, prioritization, status tracking & reporting, defining process SLAs and controls. Provide strategic direction, support the business partners and SCRUM team, and manage product risks to deliver customer financial credit products.
- Business Analysis: Ability to define business, functional, and features, craft application designs, write detailed use cases, liaising between business users and technical team, and conduct walkthroughs and user acceptance testing.
- Data Analysis: Script coding for large set data pulls, quantitative analysis, data extract, transformation and load, implement standardization, enforce data quality and integrity, and create effective results visualization for reporting and stakeholder consumption.
- Management Consulting: Identify business process improvement opportunities, solve issues to create value and maximize growth, change management, implementing large scale programs/projects.
- Oral/Written Communications: Experience interfacing with people of diverse backgrounds, including coordinating tasks with various teams and vendors. Skilled in writing and editing.
- Client/Customer Service: Excellent negotiation, building relationships and customer interface skills. Direct liaison to senior management, external clients, vendors, and consultants.
Methodologies/Models: Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Joint Applications Design (JAD), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Capability Maturity Model (CMM), Unified Documentation Methodology, Business Process Modeling, Business Process Management (BPM), Method/1, Catalyst, Six Sigma
Technologies: Oracle, Salesforce, SQL, Tableau, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, Java based web applications, CRM Systems, Pega
Reports/Documentation: Project Definition Report, Business Systems Analysis Report, Business Systems Design Report, GUI/screen flow documentation, ERD, Lifecycle Methodology Phase/Quality Assurance checkpoints documentation, Detailed Test Plans and Test Cases, Business Requirements Document (BRD), UML/Use Cases, Business Process Flow Diagrams
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, New York, NY
- Launched several concurrent consumer and commercial financial products and initiatives that is projected to generate $100+MM in revenue from tiered customer segments in domestic and international markets.
- Collaborated with Architects to understand Enabler work. Created process vision and roadmap, customer omni-channel experience, business architecture, and process SLAs and controls for self-service platform that accepts credit product applications.
- Captured, groomed, and prioritized features for Credit Risk Capabilities team by partnering with stakeholders to define Point of Arrival (POA) processing for credit products. Maintained at healthy backlog to ensure continuous delivery.
- Developed Customer’s Digital Experience Flow Managed overall customer experience in limit management by product validation, generating new product enhancements, working directly with UX designers, and launching tests on different omni-channels. The program is projected to generate $10MM in additional revenue.
- Collaborated with several scrum teams from different technologies to facilitate agile delivery and ensure product delivery as defined by acceptance criteria.
- Monitored analytics and performed PIV to validate credit risk decisioning and customer experience.
Confidential, New York, NY
Vice President, Business Intelligence
- Delivered business needs by gathering requirements and identified KPIs for enterprise strategies that optimized business opportunities across lines of business.
- Authored several Business Requirements Documents which included business requirements, use cases, high level designs, and test case scenarios.
- Performed project management, business analysis, data analytics & reporting that drove integration opportunities across the enterprise and maximize capabilities by partnering with all lines of business.
- Managed 18 application enhancement releases and overall application technical operations. Executed full range of project management tasks including requirement and change request scoping and prioritization, and work scheduling; consistently delivered successful projects on time, on budget and no issues.
- Performed Quantitative data analysis on large consumer and organization data sets, covering new customer acquisition, enterprise coverage, and cross-sell opportunity. Part of a team which is responsible for driving integration opportunities across the enterprise to grow market share and maximize capabilities by partnering with all lines of business. Opportunities are reported directly to the COO.
- Analyzed, researched, and performed extensive SQL scripting data pulls to fulfill daily business adhoc reporting requests. From research, provided conclusions and recommendations for new revenue streams, and revenue and deals progression.