Experienced in Implementation Management, Account Management, Client Relations and Project Management. A very detail - oriented individual who demonstrates ability to multi-task and sooth challenging customers. A Subject Matter Expert in the area of Property and Casualty Insurance Billing. Possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Power Point and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Access and Visual Basic.
CORE AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Client Care and Support
- Organizational Coordination
- Requirements Gathering
- Technical Solutions and Documentation
- Quality Assurance
- Vendor Coordination
- Office Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Property and Casualty Insurance systems
Contract Project Manager
- Managed the implementation of a new software system throughout seven offices as they converted from several legacy systems.
- Gathered requirements and custom needs for new software system
- Followed project plan and documentation procedures of the Confidential Project Life Cycle
- Maintained issues log
- Coordinated, conversion and activation activities between various groups
- Adhered to strict project timeline
Confidential, Wyncote, PA
- Managed the engagement and relationship of six key client customer insurance accounts on various products and platforms offered by the company totaling a revenue value of $2.5 million.
- Collaborated with clients, management, business analysts, developers and quality assurance associates to ensure system delivery based on the client’s requirements
- Followed project management methodologies throughout the company and deployment
- Orchestrated development and quality assurance deliveries
- Assisted Sales and Marketing in system demonstrations to potential clients
- Managed the of end users.
- Maintained up to ten client accounts valued at estimated revenue of $3 million in various implementation stages of insurance administration and processing software.
- Gathered requirements to meet the client’s specifications and assisted them in the advancement of their businesses
- Initiated quality assurance process
- Diagnosed issues and conducted
- Increased client satisfaction acting as trusted industry expert
- Received Momentum 2000 for the improvement of customer satisfaction by researching and reentering 400 policy records which were corrupted
Confidential, Quakertown, PA
- Implemented company-wide computer applications and systems on various platforms for a property and casualty insurance company
- Facilitated integration of the company from management to underwriting, billing, claims and administrative staff
- Oversaw company-wide and development
- Managed relationship between company and various vendors
- Novell Network Administrator
Confidential, Barto, PA
Customer Service Manager / Executive Administrative Assistant
- Multi-tasked in the fast paced world of women’s fashion mail order c Confidential log production and sales.
- Assisted in inventory control, shipping department oversight, c Confidential log production and office management.
- Daily contact with vendors of both product inventory and supplies.