15+ years in the IT industry. Background includes Program/Project/Engagement Management, Product Management, Business Development, Business Consulting for Enterprise and Commercial organizations in both domestic and international business environments. Emphasis on solution planning, business analytics, account management, management of application development, software and network infrastructure transformations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Global Program Management/Business Consulting
- Solution Implementation
- Software Application Development
- Network Infrastructure
- IT Service Management
- ITIL/ITSM Assessments
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Networking: WANs, LANs, Fiber Optics, Wireless LAN (WLAN), IPT, Video Surveillance, VPNs, IPsec, MPLS, SAN/NAS, Converged LAN (CLAN), MSFT Unified Communications, VoIP, SAP
Systems: SharePoint EPM, Remedy, Clarity, SQL, Oracle Workflow, Genesis, Windows, Oracle, Unix, NT, SAP, ERM, CRM
Product/Engagement Manager / Strategic Account Manager
- SPOC for large Enterprise & Commercial accounts.
- Managed development of Software - as-a Service (SaaS) customized solutions based on business intelligence tools for M2M and B2B organizations.
- Product Manager-Successfully transitioning to Agile methods based on internal and external client collaboration and communication, owning product vision and guiding team through rapidly changing business objectives.
- Developed functional specifications.
- Translate functional requirements into design, planning, integration and implementation phases.
- Provided system & solution demonstrations to clients.
- Develop new client business yielding $ 1.2M in revenues.
Product/Engagement Manager / Professional Services Manager
- Developed the Professional Services (PS) division as a Shared Service, grew the PS business to a growth of $2.9M in revenue.
- Lead business intelligence discovery, analytics, development of software applications, mentoring of PM’s, developed business implementation strategies, SOW’s, RFP’s, ROI’s and Quality Assurance process and procedures documentation.
- Product Owner delivering customized client driven fleet management application development via Agile process and application integrations for SaaS provided backend and business intelligence product suite.
- Lead implementation of application based solution(s).
- Developed Strategic Partnerships with OEM manufactures, reducing internal operational costs by 18%, a $500k cost savings.
Program Director / Principal Business Consultant / Global Program/Project Manager
- 1 2 3Fourteen (14) years with same management team through merges, acquisitions and spin offs.
- Lucent acquired Confidential in 2004, spun off Confidential in 2006, British Telecom acquired Confidential in 2008