13+ years of proven excellence managing marketing and public relations operations. Highly trained and experienced marketing and communications director with a track record of success directing marketing operations for a variety of organizations. Versatile leader able to quickly master new skills and industries while applying exceptional digital and social media content development abilities. Extensive experience planning and managing large - scale events with hundreds of attendees. Community engagement specialist with a history of drastically improving social media and community presence with tight budget restrictions.
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Special Project Management
- Innovative Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing Expertise
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Event Planning & Management
- Client Management
- Community & Sponsor Engagement
- Public Policy and Advocacy
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Marketing & Communications Director/Project Manager
- Revitalized a struggling regional non-profit by carefully balancing a budget and restoring profitability, while directing marketing functions including grant management, rebranding and website campaigns, and strategic business development with governmental organizations.
- Improved profitability with innovative social media marketing campaigns that nearly doubled Facebook presence and increased Twitter engagement by over 40%.
- Planned and executed multiple events with hundreds of attendees requiring detailed vendor selection, precise on-site management, and coordination of complex logistics.
- Managed multiple special projects that drastically improved operations including website enhancements, creative marketing content development projects, and a CRM system implementation that maximized customer service.
- Drove community engagement through strategic partnerships and sponsorships by creating a streamlined system to more effectively coordinate sponsors and partners.
Confidential, West Hollywood, CA
Client Relations Manager
- Managed VIP client relations including maintaining social media platforms, planning and booking events, all while maintaining a unique brand image to excite clients and provide excellent service. Worked with Hotel on re-branding campaign and strategy.
- Developed innovative revenue streams including a new live summer concert series and on-site photography and even a music video which drastically increased market penetrations and brand awareness.
- Researched consumer trends in hospitality and luxury travel.
International Label Manager/PR Assistant
- Worked with a high-profile photographer and bands as they toured multiple countries requiring superior organizational skills to manage events, schedule interviews and photoshoots, and coordinate complex logistics.