- Information System Project Manager with extensive background working for Fortune 500 companies engaged in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare industries.
- Proven background in providing technical leadership for global projects in infrastructure design, Management, and Automation, Product Management, Server Administration, Devops in a Windows Server Environment, QA Automation, Public Speaking, Database design and administration, and Business Application and Web Development, as well as Release Management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT Project Management
- IT Product Management
- Testing Automation
- Configuration Management
- Agile & Waterfall SDLC
- Root Cause Analysis
- Process Improvement
- HIPAA, HITECH, & SOX
- Cloud Computing
- Revenue Cycle
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- GxP familiarity
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, T - SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB (NoSQL)
Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux (Debian & Red Hat), SCO Unix, AIX
Packages: ESXi & vSphere, LDAP, OpenLDAP, Model N, Coupa, Globalscape, ServiceNow, Exchange, Innovian Anesthesia, Soarian Analytics, HP ALM, HP UFT, Dell Boomi, AWS, Docker, WebSphere, Citrix, ITIL Framework, Crystal Reports, Wireshark, Nagios, Active Directory, Confluence, JIRA, IIS, Django, WiX, CA Certificates
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Finance IT Lead
- Led integration projects with multiple suites of vendor software to integrate with Endo corporate systems
- Performed high level support for key finance system software and databases
- Provided technical subject matter expertise to other IT Leads
- Coordinated contractor activity for DR and Project support activities
- Researched legacy apps, authored documentation, and executed ETL to enable compliant archiving of obsolete solutions
Confidential, Telford, PA
Technical Product Manager
- Served as the representative of the Service business unit to the PMO for 2 lines of medical device software.
- Facilitated key changes in established procedure to enable improved synergy within the PMO and ensure smoother transfer of product from R&D to Service and Sales.
- Authored Technology and Service related requirements.
- Authored technical service documentation.
- Tested enterprise software serviceability.
- Trained installers, trainers, and 3rd level support teams.
- Provide support to the service group by writing service tools in C#.Net.
- Review and approve process contributions from R&D.
- Evaluate new technologies for possible incorporation into the product.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Lead Integration Engineer
- Wrote in IoC wrapper in C# to enable a customer to use their old interface to run our new software API, saving a great deal of time and effort, shortening the project deadline by months while saving on cost as well.
- QA teams never missed a deadline for lack of infrastructure.
- Steward of a collection of 35 servers & VMs, that grew to 120+ during my tenure.
- Bridged silos throughout several different business units to facilitate open communications and allow myself and others to function more effectively.
- Coordinated workflow and monitored performance of an offshore support team and a QA team comprised of 10 people.
- Represented my business unit on the Employee Engagement Committee with the intent of monitoring and improving company culture.