- Customer focused, and results oriented Technical Program Manager/Product Delivery Manager with 10+ years of experience launching products and services benefiting millions of customers.
- Expertise in the Internet and Mobile applications, Web security, Cloud Video Solutions and Embedded systems.
- Extensive experience in product end - to-end life cycle, agile framework, waterfall methodologies, and onsite/offshore teams management.
- Energetic, responsible and motivating passionate leader with established collaboration and negotiations skills.
- Excels at big picture thinking, clear communication of complex concepts.
- Thrives on developing strong teams, delivering on commitments, and continually improving.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Product Vision
- Business Requirements
- Functional Specifications
- Use Cases
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Waterfall Methodologies
- Agile Frame Work
- Release Planning
- Backlog Refinement
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Stand-Ups
- Sprint Reviews
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Brown Bag Presentations
- Project Scheduling
- Project Tracking
- Budget Management
- Risk Management
- Offsite & Onsite Development
- Stake Holder Communications
- Cross Group Coordination
- Customer Support Readiness
- Fire Drills/Crisis Management
- Project War Room Coordination
Agile Software Project Management Tools: Rally, Version One, JIRA, Confluence
Mind Manager: Mind Mapping Tool, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla
Software Programming Languages: Python, Java, ASP.Net, HTML, Selenium, Appium, RESTful services
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server
Webservers: Microsoft IIS Web Server, Apache Web Server
Performance Testing Tools: Tsung, JMeter UNIX, Linux, Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, MAC, and Windows Platforms VMWare Virtualization Software
Code Repository Management Tools: GIT/Stash/Bitbucket
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Electric Commander
Product Delivery Manager/Product Owner
- Worked with Product Managers, market analysts, key stakeholders and leadership to identify and prioritize product features.
- Analyzed product feature specifications to determine clarity while resolving the inconsistency, ambiguity, and contradictions.
- Defined project goals, feature details and launch timelines.
- Translated business requirements into technical user stories that scrum teams could consume.
- Created, prioritized, and refined backlog of epics & user stories with proper acceptance criteria in Rally/CA Agile Technologies.
- Facilitated backlog refining, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews with scrum team.
- Facilitated "three amigos" work sessions between developers, product owners, and business analysts.
- Accepted stories that meet the definition of done.
- Discovered and communicated system dependencies between various echo systems.
- Worked with virtual teams located in Israel, San Jose and Bangalore.
- Communicated periodic program updates to Cisco leadership team and internal stakeholders.
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention by holding regular sync up meetings.
- Identified risks and mitigation plans for on-time, quality launch.
- Monitored key success and quality metrics, and defined and implemented initiatives to drive improvements.
- Led the team in agile best practices using continuous integrations, continuous delivery, and DevOps.
Technical Program Manager
- Worked closely with Product Management, key stakeholders, cross-functional development, and QA teams to ensure priorities and requirements are being met to provide high quality, customer driven products.
- Worked with other program and project managers to prioritize and plan out dependencies across different Blue Coat's product releases.
- Developed project schedules and resource plans at a detailed level.
- Tracked progress to identify risk areas. Proactively anticipated, identified and mitigated project risks.
- Communicated program status to cross-functional and senior leadership via routine Gate reviews.
- Chaired Change Control Board to evaluate new marketing requirements. Managed CCB approved changes.
- Assisted with setting priorities for development & QA team.
- Managed and released the first Packet Shaper products re-architected to work on Blue Coat's S-Series, a Linux-based platform.
- Managed to plan the next generation high-end Packet Shaper S-Series S500 hardware platform with a goal to provide cost savings of $2.25 million annually.
- Managed Blue Coat Web Security $100,000+ or 1,000+ seats deals to ensure the right level of engagement and win rate.
- Defined and improved new business processes and data lifecycle for on-boarding, termination, renewal and notification of Blue Coat Web Security product to increase customer satisfaction.
Allied Telesis Technical Program Manager
- Led cross-functional teams comprised of engineering, manufacturing, legal, quality and logistic to develop new products for the European, American and Asian markets. Managed requirements from different customers and regions and defined feasibility and roadmap with the engineering and marketing teams.
- S treamlined L2 switching products, cleaning up inventories and bringing focus to the revenue-generating products.