- Ready for a rewarding and challenging executive position in an established, but growing organization with a strong focus on technology.
- Energetic self - starter with excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Bottom-line focused and highly efficient with exceptional time-management skills and follow-through abilities.
- Results-oriented with a reputation for being proactive, resourceful, and consistently going beyond what is required.
- Adaptable to an organization’s changing needs and priorities, especially in fast-paced environments.
- Reputation for ‘getting things done.’ Proven multi-tasking capabilities with strong ability to plan, prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple complex projects under aggressive timelines.
- Highly dedicated with a very strong work ethic and positive attitude. Committed to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with waterfall, iterative, agile and hybrid development methodologies.
Director of Product Management
- Manage all aspects of product enhancement projects, including design, requirements, budgets and deployments in a hybrid waterfall-agile environment.
- Resource management, including in-house staff, contractors and vendors located around the world, and ensuring all staff work together cohesively. Also manage vendor relationships.
- Serve as Jira administrator, setting up and maintaining a new instance of Jira for sprint-based Project Management and task tracking.
- Research and demo new tools to help the company meet its traffic and revenue goals.
- Utilize Adobe Target for A/B experience testing as well as testing new module designs across the site.
- Participate in regular collaborative discussions about ways to enhance site offerings, features, ad delivery and overall user experience.
- As a side project, built an in-office live broadcast studio on a tight budget.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Program manager responsible for management, scope, prioritization, documentation, risk analysis, QA/testing, resource allocation and deployment of projects spanning several business units.
- Technology team leader, working alongside the CTO to manage staff, operations, HR functions, onboarding of new hires, employee reviews, organizing team-building activities and keeping a continuous pulse on optimal performance of the team.
- Responsible for all business systems analysis functions including gathering and writing functional requirements, and working collaboratively with product owners to find innovative solutions.
- Monitor team performance and make process improvements as needed. Played a crucial role in analysis, selection and implementation of Jira and Confluence for use with project management and tracking.
- Trained and coached other project managers in company procedures.
- Participate in mentoring program for colleagues in other departments.
- Deliver estimates for design, front and back end development,, QA/testing, launch planning and deployment.
IT Project Manager
- Managed the day-to-day operations of the CQ Politics website, including projects involving development of election maps, results, race ratings and inauguration for the 2008 election. Received performance bonus for this work.
- Took on lead position after the 2008 election of managing the CQ Politics site overhaul and redesign project. Created project charter and timeline, and hand-selected core team members. Managed the process and played a major role in conducting stakeholder interviews, market research, studying best practices for web usability, and developing wireframe designs. Also co-created the new mission statement for the site and refocused the content vision to be more appealing to advertisers.
- Consistently and concurrently managed several other IT development projects, including gathering and writing functional requirements, managing development timeline and tasks, QA testing, maintaining documentation,, deployment and post-launch support.
- Continued as Business Systems Analyst on several company initiatives to analyze, merge and/or enhance workflows and business systems to simplify processes and eliminate redundancy as a result of major acquisition. This included analyzing software systems, business processes and workflows of sales, marketing, account management, customer service, finance and advertising, and providing recommendations for improvements in all areas.
Business Systems Analyst
- Developed in-house customer relationship management system, integrated with the company’s sales and financial systems. Responsible for simplifying and automating a complex sales process, including customer service and account management functions.
- Became the company’s go-to expert on business rules and complex product allocation formulas.
- Created and maintained comprehensive user manuals detailing the CRM system and the company’s extensive business rules.
- Responsible for capturing, analyzing and reporting internal marketing, sales and financial data to assist Marketing, Sales and other departments drive decisions to increase volume, market share and profitability. Responsible for maintaining data integrity.
- Prepared data for bi-annual circulation audit.
- Quickly gained respect and credibility, and built solid relationships with the highest levels of management.
- Created a comprehensive instruction manual detailing all of the company’s reports, how to prepare them, and an explanation of the purpose of each report and how it benefits each team.
Customer Service Manager
- Central point of contact for all customers.
- Provided support to customers by handling processing of all orders, quotes, sample requests, returns, shipment expedites, status reports, new customer setup and other customer inquiries.
- Reviewed clients’ contractual terms and conditions for acceptance.
- Interfaced on a regular basis with all levels of quality, planning, marketing, engineering and manufacturing departments.
- Built and maintained solid relationships with buyers and other key contacts at many large telecom companies, resulting in supplier s for excellence from two top-tiered customers.
- Visited customers for quarterly business review meetings to discuss status and collaborate on current issues.
Tactical Marketing Manager
- Wholly responsible for data gathering and preparation of all executive-level management reports on finance, sales, forecasting and manufacturing. Also prepared monthly Operations Report for the CEO.
- Responsible for the quarterly distributor pricing process.
- Directed and supervised marketing team to ensure accurate and timely forecast numbers. Provided and assistance to marketing and sales teams on internal forecasting software.
- Between Jan-Oct 2002 received six monetary ‘spot ’ bonuses based on excellent performance.
Marketing Projects Manager
- Researched new business opportunities and initiated development of a marketing plan aimed at gaining market share. Also design, created and maintained an extensive company website, as Webmaster.
- Prepared quotations and processed new sales orders.
- Built and maintained solid relationships through frequent interaction with sales reps and customers.
- Designed and published the company’s quarterly newsletter.
- Helped plan international trade show.
- Assisted with product testing in order to gain better knowledge of the company’s product.