- Expert in Confidential ALM, Quality Center (QC9.2, QC10, ALM11, ALM11.52 & ALM 12) administration and configuration.
- In depth knowledge in using Confidential ALM OTA API to customize and developed various kind of user specific tools. Strong knowledge in SQL and VB Script
- Worked as SME in Quality center, ALM and other third party tools.
- Experience in setting up environments including software upgrades and implementations.
- Strong exposure in planning and executing QC/ALM upgrades and migration.
- Hands on experience in establishing client relation, understanding business processes, requirements, design, development, implementation, support and trainings.
- Good experience in managing cross - functional teams/projects based at Onsite/Offshore.
- Proficient in monitoring project risks, scope and proactively identifying solutions to address them.
- Good knowledge in quality processes, estimation framework and resource planning.
- Well-versed in ITIL best practices for delivery of IT services.
Confidential, The woodland, Texas
IT Project Manager
- SME in Confidential ALM and Quality center application. Developed various customized reporting tools using VB, Quality Center/ALM API to generate complex test execution reports, User permission report.
- Responsible for training and guiding end users on Confidential ALM.
- Configured LDAP over SSL in Nexeo environment to maintain user account and authentication via LDAP.
- Responsible for build, setup and Management of Confidential ALM platform in Nexeo.
- Provided solution for various customized reporting tools using SQL reporting services.
- Submitted POC for SFDC testing using Confidential UFT and Confidential ALM.
- Wrote the standards for the use of ALM with development teams, fine tuning the test process, validating test plans. This helped to ensure that testing was more thorough, enabling faster and accurate validation of new code.
- Requirement gathering, analyzing and configuration of integration of other tools.
- Developed Confidential ALM workflow customization and other OTA based tools
- Handling issues related to Site administration users and management of projects (creation, restore, upgrade) in Site Administration and driving them towards resolution.
- Identified right tools for automation based on feasibility study and POC.
- Created Test environment for Quality Center to perform Pilot upgrades
- Monitor real time risk in coordination with Risk management team.
- Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information.
- Managing overall Nexeo IT operations and supports. Responsible to prepare and submit RFP for new projects.
- Monitoring contracts, budgets and forecast.
- Projects monitoring, status review meetings with client line managers.
- Responsible for managing contract staff, negotiating external and internal contracting arrangements.
- Identifying new opportunities, providing cost effective solutions to client.
- Reconciliation & creation of risk register, maintaining account & track level case studies, contributing with recommendations only to project quality assurance.
- Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information.
- Managing Audit reports and taking necessary actions & ensuring training compliance.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, review customer complaints and customer feedback and close the same within agreed timelines.
- Responsibilities includes, project planning, estimations, tracking, reviews, status reporting
- Track and Review Change order response.
- Contracting & billing, creation of change orders, maintain change order summary dashboard
- Stake holder Management (Internal/Client).
- Maintaining other internal metrics like resource loading, cost tracker, leave details, project issue tracker, and effort over run etc.
Technical Project Manager
- Migration & Upgrade of Quality Center 10 projects to ALM strategic solution
- Responsible for management of Quality Center/ALM projects including the scoping, design, development, quality, performance, maintenance and custom add-on integrated with Quality Center.
- Designed and developed the solution for various customized reporting tools using C# .Net, VB scripts, Quality Center OTA API and SQL reporting services.
- Implemented QC projects archival processes in order to improve project performances, to keep project size at minimum level.
- Established the best processes for managing QC project users (which includes bulk creation/Removal of the new users from QC project), setting up Project Group Permissions, managing existing QC projects fields/Lists without providing full customization access to the Test/projects leads. Developed a new desktop application using C# .Net and QC API in order to utilize QC features in more efficient way. Using this tool Test leads/Project leads can perform above activities within short period of time without having full access to the system.
- Proposed a design solution to synchronize requirements from User Story Management System (STORM Modified version of JIRA) with Quality Center. This solution is approved by all Line of Business. Also responsible to setup and manage the synchronizer server to synchronize data from storm to Quality Center.
- Installation of patches in Development, Staging and PRODUCTION environments. Managing user access, creating projects, customizing different modules (Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects) project entities, various troubleshooting steps etc.
- Developed various customized reporting tools using VB, Quality Center API to generate complex test execution reports, User permission report etc...
- Creating and Executing Operational Qualification documents in the staging environment to ensure the correctness of upgrade as per the migration/upgrade plan.
- Interaction with Confidential support in handling issues related to Quality Center and was also responsible to provide technical support to the testing team.
- Managing Servers and performing operational task like monitoring of logs, archival and recovery of QC projects.
- Backup and restoration of Quality Center Projects.
- Coordinate with Server, Network and Database operation teams to restore and maintain QC services.
- Developed ALM workflows to customize project as per client specific requirements using OTA API.
- Prepared and executed end to end project migration plan to upgrade 400+ projects from QC 9.2/10.0 to Confidential ALM 11.X versions.
- Installed application and Performed verification step for different version of QC/ALM.
- Hands on experience in project migration from old version of QC to new version of ALM.
- Experience with migration from Confidential ALM local to SaaS version
- Managed the team of QC experts providing support to across all Quality Center end users in BT.
- Implemented process improvement initiatives with verified tangible results
- Coordination with different teams (Client team, offshore development team)
- Preparation of Project Plan and proposal as per client requirement.
- Coordinated and managed offshore/Onsite team throughout validation and Support/Maintenance.
- Review and approve the release notes before applying the patches.
- Team management and progress monitoring.
- Resolving issues raised by client and team for smooth completion of projects and operations.
- Understanding the project requirements, Effort estimation and scheduling for support activities.
- Project monitoring and tracking for both onsite and offshore team.
- Metrics capturing and analysis.
- Status review meetings with clients.
- Helping team is configuring Test Director and Quality Center software and add-on. Integrate Quality Center with different third party tools.
- Testing and implementing various Patches with Quality Center and Dashboard.
- Migrating, Upgrading projects from Test Director, Quality center to latest version of Quality Center.
- Creating, Archiving and customizing Test Director and Quality Center Projects.
- Planning and moving the database server of Quality Center to a new server.
- Planning and moving the application server of Quality Center to a new server.
- Creating Test execution and summary reports in Test Director or Quality Center by using SQL queries.
- Troubleshooting Database connectivity problems.
- Managing Test Director and Quality Center users and groups. Assigning different permissions to the users and groups. Customizing and implementing the workflow in Test Director and Quality Center using VB Script.
- Developing the enhancements requested using workflow (VB Scripting).
Testing and QA engineer
- Design and testing of Automatic Dialing System.
- Design of microcontroller based projects as per customer’s requirement.