- Twenty five plus years of business management and project management, proven results in process design and process improvement, requirement documentation, conducingt stake holder meetings, financial/ budget analysis, coordination of teams and responsibility assigments, work flow documentation, change management, capacity planning, Six Sigma Greenbelt certified utilzing DAMAIC methodology.
- Additionally, Operations management, financial management, vendor negotiation and merge/transformtion/acquisition initiatives.
- Detailed oriented, self - motivated professional, ability to work independent, manages multiple projects .
- Exhibits excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and VISIO, some access
- Loan IQ System Support-functional design, Loan IQ tables and maintenance
- Managed, planned, coordinated cross functional and cross organizational projects including system integrations and implementations.
- Managed a Commercial Loan department in Manhattan for 9 years: daily balancing, collateral and loan booking, payments, monthly regulatory reporting
- Filenet Document imaging: selecting vendor, mapping business requirements, testing and implementations
Confidential, Scranton, PA
Business Consultant-Business/Project Manager: Vice President
- Managed the remediation of the Y2K system application upgrades into compliance with the 2000 year rollover.
- Ensured resource ramp up was adequate to handle incoming transaction volumes as a result of merger.
- Managed the Letter of credit production application support function to ensure all issues and enhancements were identified and test prior to implementation. Ensured the change management group was notified when changes needed to be implemented when additional scope and requirements were added to a project.
- Managed a project to implement a document imaging system.
- Ensured all business requirements and functionality was included in the design of the project.
- Managed the implementation of the Letter of Credit product from the legacy credit application to Loan IQ.
- Worked with LOB and technology to document functions to be migrated onto Loan IQ. Tested, and implemented the transition to the new credit application.
- Product mapping to LIQ, system support including user access reporting technical issues, maintaining LIQ tables
- Managed the Global Trade initiative to downsize the Trade locations in the UK, Scranton, PA and Los Angeles, CA. to transition to Asia & India offshore locations.
- Ensured Confidential ramp ups and was in place prior to transitioning the physical work and worked with site managers to ensure all facility and equipment was in place.
- Managed a project to improve Trade FX payment processing to CashPro for paying recipient Banks via wires.
- Developed & completed a business requirements document to remediate the Trade Client advices to populate with the FX fee charges and principal amounts.
- Managed several projects to determine requirements for various clients on the front end Trade Pro application.
- Completed project initiative to install Avaya telephone agent ACD process in US sites to support client service and act as back up.
- Designed and improvement of Global Trade Ops key management performance metric reporting and employee capacity transaction tracking for Performance reviews utilizing transaction d Confidential from the mainframe system.
- Completed and implemented an automated Project Request form on Sharepoint for Trade managers to use when initiating project requests that uploads automatically from a Sharepoint form into the project tracking application.
- Managed and coordinated the development and implementation of the Trade Operations Global Busines Recovery Plans for brick and mortor site and virtual recovery strategies in the US, Asia and Confidential .
- Managed a greenbelt project to reduce occupancy cost in the Trade Operations disaster recovery site resulting in a $254K annual cost save due to site closures and department consolidations.
Production Support Manager and Sr. Project Manager
- Managed a staff of 18 staff associates in the Document Imaging and Swift Message Units
- Implemented the Global Trade Open Account product for large corporate customers.
Production System Manager/Project Manager
- Managed 5 associates in the Production Support unit for mainframe system applications.
- Coordinated the development, testing and implementation of system issues and product enhancements. Worked with technical support to identify programming changes needed for system implementations.
- Liaison for the AFS loan and Trade associates; resolving issues and providing expertise to users.
Financial Control Manage/Project Manager
- Managed 5 associates in the Financial Control Proof Unit to prove general ledgers for a $35 billion liability portfolio. Managed the creation of all regulatory reporting to financial regulators. Implemented an automated proof process from a completely manual process reducing a 6 hour process down to 3 hours.
Business Resumption Manager/Project Manager
- Managed the business resumption strategy and contingency plan for four operational sites.
- Maintained plans and coordinated annual off site product functional tests.
- Managed the technology and infrastructure of a hot site business resumption site in New Jersey.
Facility Coordinator/Project Manager
- Managed ongoing staff moves, equipment upgrades, equipment purchases, supplies and inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor contracts and annual budget for equipment and supplies.
- Managed 2 site upgrades for associate expansion after two mergers.
- Closed down two business resumption sites and consolidated them into one location in Hackensack, NJ.
- Resulting in an annual occupancy cost save of $254K.
- Managed, planned, coordinated cross line of business projects
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed the development and execution of project plans and performed various application analysis for all phases of the Branch Platform redesign processes.
Assistant Vice President, Branch Administrative Manager
- Managed day to day processes for administrative functions across all Branch Administrative and Operation Departments with a staff of twelve.
- Responsibilities included: managing Teller Platform, New Account Platform, Deposit System and Loan Operations administration processing personnel.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Managed the conversion of the legacy Commercial Loan, Deposit and Customer Information Systems to the M & I new system.
Loan Operations Manager
- Managed centralized loan processing operations unit with a staff of eighteen.
- Controlled all loan operations including maintenance, billing, payment, accounting reconciliation, functions, monthly MIS and regulatory reports.
- Managed all loan collateral processing including high volume security transaction processing.