To obtain a career in information technology utilizing my skills, work experience, and . I am dedicated and a highly motivated individual that succeeds in any environment that I am placed in. I have extensive in project management, software lifecycles, information interfaces and security. I have strong analytical skills, and am able to identify threats, analyze vulnerabilities, formulate business decisions and implement solutions to projects that I am assigned to. I am looking for an opportunity to excel and to contribute significant skills to my employer.
Revenue Cycle Project Manager
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
- Establish and implement an effective Confidential project for the health system in accordance with all regulatory requirements related to Confidential coding compliance and Confidential standards.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Confidential regulations, timelines and responsibilities, the Confidential monitors Confidential 's progress related to the requirements,
- Develop related policies and procedures, and implements appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provide analytical and consulting support for the functional areas impacted by the Confidential conversion.
- Act as liaison to any prospective and contracted external consulting as they relate to Confidential .
Financial Systems Analyst
Confidential, Lafayette, LA
- Evaluate manual and automated financial accounting work processes, systems, and procedures for efficiency of workflow and conformance to principles of government accounting
- Gather information on processes, organizational structure, policies and procedures, and computer technology
- Identify needed process improvements and analyze system design alternatives for new financial accounting systems and improvements to existing systems.
- Prepare and present comprehensive evaluations, proposals, and recommendations to executive management, advisory committees, and elected officials;
- Prepare specifications and documentation, such as user manuals and systems/code documentation, for new and revised computerized accounting systems.
- Responsible for three broad areas: team management, engagement/project management, and revenue management.
- Responsible for the business and installation process relationship within large, integrated system installation projects for designated Confidential clients.
- Responsible for risk assessment, appropriate executive relationship management, and project status review of assigned accounts.
- Additional duties included providing support to the project team members and being responsible for resource management to meet contracted project plan deliverables.
- Primary on - site contact for all client-based activities.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for the implementation of application software at client sites that represents large, integrated projects or multiple Confidential solution projects.
- Fundamentally coordinated project design and implementation activities. This role has extensive contact with one or more clients to guide the proper introduction of configuration changes into multiple domains, coordination of small- to moderate-scale projects, and management of code and domain strategy.
- Played a central role in the identification and resolution of recurring issues across the solution base and is involved in critical issue escalations.
- Worked side-by-side with Engagement Leaders, Solution Architects, and Delivery Consultants to deliver high-quality support and maintenance quickly and efficiently while consistently working to improve stability, performance, and client satisfaction.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Vista, CA
- Lead the design, planned and implemented projects
- Coordinated systems and procedures medical records, data entry, claims review and personnel functions to ensure accuracy and efficiency in operations
- Facilitated the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Resolved and assisted in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Developed method to monitor project or area progress and provide applicable corrective supervision
- Implemented compensating controls to software development
- Accessed cost of realized threats
- AMS software to create action plans to increase business operation efficiency and to enforce security and legal compliance where needed