- PMP Certified Project Management Professional with over fifteen years successful Global experience aligning technology with strategic global business objectives. Client - focused with a solid background in project management and strategic planning. Worked with clients that include major Hedge Funds and Financial institutions in NY.
Project Management Tools: PMI Methodologies, Clarity, Open Work Bench, MS-Project, Visio and SharePoint
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VFP
Tools: MS Visual Studio (Visual InterDev, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual SourceSafe), MS Visual Studio.Net, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, PS SQL, Oracle ADF Framework
Databases: Oracle 11g, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server v 7 / 2000
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Change Management Tools: Remedy, JIRA and Proprietary Project Portals
Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Created a detailed Project Plan for an 1100 man day project with a budget forecast of 1.8 million USD. On boarded technical analyst and off shore resources to meet the strict deadlines.
- Participated in requirements analysis and created BRD’s and FSD’s for client sign off.
- Lead and presented in the Steering Committee to Senior Management at TIAA-CREF.
- Presented demos of completed modules on a weekly basis.
- Lead a daily scrum meeting and weekly client meeting to communicate weekly accomplishments and objectives of the following week.
- Worked with PMO and Senior Project managers to incorporate best practices companywide.
- Involved in scoping session for the next phase of the project.
Senior Project Manager
- As a senior project manager managed a strategic 2000 man day project with budget of over 2 million EUROS, responsible for budget forecasting, planning, system development, schedule, configuration management, change management, quality assurance and performance of the project throughout the SDLC using waterfall methodology. Coached and mentored Project Managers within a technical team environment that included both internal staff and consultants. Encouraged best practice in project management and project planning with focus on relationship management with business and other away teams in Geneva and Paris.
- Successfully integrated acquisition of Fortis portfolio.
- Robust management of technological risks and overseeing initiatives aimed at bringing in operational efficiencies. As a senior analyst facilitated user workshops and analyzed vendor systems for alternative analyses to address the changing needs of the business where by improving run-the-bank activities. Developed the project plan, business requirement documents, WBS, process work flows and data structure enhancements to improve performance and throughput. Presented dashboards and status to Executive committee to track progress and address risks and issues for accurate Stakeholder reporting.
- Managed the Corporate Actions Automation Project to eliminate manual inefficient processes and bringing in cost benefit with reduction of FTE’s.
- Worked with PMO office to achieve CMMI level 2 for Wealth Management IT HUB.
- Central point of contact for Market data providers such as Telekurs, Reuters, Bloomberg etc.