- Extensive technical and management experience with a solid academic background in project management and business administration.
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to lead strong project management teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Requirements Documentation Software Implementation Project Management
- Functional Specifications User Acceptance Testing SDLC
- Banking Financial Services Quality Assurance
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), MS Visio, MS SharePoint
- Organization - Specific Office Management Systems, Internet Search Tools
- Familiar with Systems Development and Data Analysis Concepts
Director of Student Finance & Project Manager
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Led the planning and implementation of a Military student finance process across three locations in a call center using the System Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Lead project manager on software implementation project of the student information system database.
- Handled multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Negotiated with executive team to agree on project goals.
- Collected requirements from business executives using interviews, document and workflow analysis.
- Participated in meetings to resolve problems and disputes.
- Advanced Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charting / visualizations, VBA and dashboard).
- Conducted research and analysis to identify to support the development of the Military division.
- Developed user group to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Presented results from user acceptance testing to the management team.
- Coordinated with IT and the software developer to support CRM additions.
- Conducted trainings on the military student finance process.
- Provided connection between development team and the testing team through the system development lifecycle.
- Developed forecast reports on expected amount of non - Title IV funding.
- Participated in cross functional meetings to determine root cause analysis, identify deficiencies, identify area of opportunity and develop solutions.
- Prepared Project Confidential and conducted project kick off meetings.
- Prepared Business Requirement Document and converted into functional specifications.
- Managed schedules and collaborated with different team members of the project team.
- Review and managed the user testing process
- Implement and participate in multiple pilot programs while obtaining feedback from employees to better improve each program.
- Prepared project progress reports and status reports and submitted to senior management.
- Created and managed the business tuition reimbursement and assistance process.
- Assisted with required data analysis, interpretation and document presentation.
- Designed Data Flow and Entity Relationship Diagrams using MS Visio
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
- Analyzed credit reports to make loan decisions and determine loan terms.
- Managed auto loan portfolios; marketed auto loan purchase programs to auto dealerships.
- Led department in loan production during six out of seven months.
Senior Credit Manager
Confidential, Port Richey, FL
- Trained new employees on office procedures and position requirements.
- Received and processed home, car and unsecured loans.
- Interacted with customers to identify needs and negotiate loans to meet those needs.
- Promoted to Senior Credit Manager due to high quality work and leadership skills.