- A PMP & CSPO Certified Technical Project and Product Manager with 15+ years of experience in leading and managing concurrent large and complex multiple projects, programs and products from conception to implementation on time within budget and meeting specification
- Experience in multiple domains such as Manufacturing, Telecom, Finance, Healthcare, CRM, and Airlines and hands - on software development experience in multiple technologies for first 7+ years of my career.
- Adept in identifying gaps and inefficiencies in as-is system and eliciting requirements and recommending solution and process improvements in large and complex system environments, by leveraging industry experience, technology and analytical skills.
- Highly skilled in translating complex and abstract ideas into sound and easy to understand business and function requirements
- Proficient in documenting business requirements, epic/user stories, use cases, flow diagram, sequence diagram, activity diagram
- Experienced in coordinating with cross functional teams and stakeholders, and executing and managing activities for concurrent large and complex multiple projects and programs from conception to implementation
- Experience in managing web applications, enterprise services, microservices and rest APIs using CI/CD pipeline in agile (Scrum, Kanban) and waterfall methodologies, including hands-on experience with software development in multiple languages
- Championed several best practices, continuous improvement, templates and tools that resulted in cost saving, increased consistency and customer satisfaction and improved productivity
- Proven track record of delivering Cloud based projects using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models and DevOps practices
- Experience in Integration projects using AWS Data Lake, Salesforce-Sales Cloud and Robotic Process Automation systems
- Managed global teams of various sizes and mentored team members to perform at highest level by encouraging collaboration and creative thinking. Encouraged path of continued learning and guide them in technical aspects
Methodologies: SAFe, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, CMMI, Six Sigma, PM Lifecycle, SOA, SDLC, JAD, XP, CI/CD, TDD
Application Servers: JBoss 4.2.0, WEBLOGIC 8.1, Tomcat 3.3.1, JRun 3.1, TIBCO ActiveMatrix, RedHat OpenShift
Database: Oracle 8/8i/9i/12c, Sybase, MySQL, MS Access, MS SharePoint
Tools: Eclipse 3.2.2, MyEclipse 5.5.1, JBuilder Enterprise Suite 2005, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Maestro Scheduler, Actuate, Visual Source Safe, Clarity (NIKU), PPM, Planview, Bugzilla, CVS, SharePoint, SOAPUI, Swagger, Jenkins, Nexus, Gitlab, CI/CD Pipeline, MS Office suites, MS Project Professional, MS Visio, Quality Center (ALM), Documentum, VSS, Dynatrace, SumoLogic, ServiceNow, VersionOne, JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Solaris, Linux
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Senior Technical Project and Product Manager
- Responsible to manage scope, schedule and budget for feature enhancements of ‘VELA Payments’, a payment gateway solution providing flexible APIs with enhanced secure access to payments, pay-outs, invoicing, auditing, etc.
- Liaison with and build and maintain relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders to manage their expectations
- Lead and mentor IT Development and Operations team members to plan and execute activities and deliverables
- Manage prioritization and re-prioritization of product and sprint backlogs, and user stories using JIRA application
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning and ceremonies with onsite and offshore resources
- Identify and mitigate risks, resolve issues, remove blockers, manage escalations and set clear expectations, monitor KPIs
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports and other communication to key stakeholders, including project team, sponsors, and executive leadership.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Senior Technical Project/Product Manager
- OmniPro Vision Program - This is a multi-phase multi-year program to modernize IVR and Reservation System using AI to help 5000+ global agents serving around 21 million customers per year 24x7 to enable tracking and reporting of metrics/KPIs to measure customer satisfaction, agent relationship building effectiveness, and call center efficiency. This program is managed by using SAFe, Agile, Scrum, DevOps and CI/CD PaaS cloud platform delivering SOAP services and Rest APIs.
- Single View of Customer - This project was to recognize both SkyMiles and non-SkyMiles members immediately to provide the personalized experience they expect, with less friction, faster resolution and better understanding of their needs. The 360 degree view connects a customer's entire interaction history with Delta as a single source of information to Improve Service, Predict Behavior and Increase Revenue.
- Corporate Recognition - This project was to integrate services and APIs with Salesforce Sales Cloud application that provided integrated account, contact, and activity details of corporate customers and agencies for sales team. It enabled Delta to have full visibility into opportunities and programs across the globe and helped field sales to use salesforce on mobile devices and chatter social network to improve collaboration on deals and accounts.
- Infant e-ticketing program - This was a multi-year program to price and issue an electronic ticket for infants to meet IATA industry mandate, improve Customer Experience, reduce labor costs for Reservations and Ticketing Support JV, SkyTeam, and OA initiatives and service gaps, and to enable Future Domestic Infant eTicketing and Pricing Provision.
- Payment Encryption - This project was to ensure the safeguard of Delta’s customers’ payment data and reduce the potential exposure of payment card data theft and fraud. The objective was to upgrade existing or purchase and install new hardware that supports immediate encryption upon credit card capture (swipe) at POS, specifically at airport kiosks and airport workstation keyboards that allow for credit card swiping (e.g., SNAPP, DLTerm, and Lounge Tracking), to select devices that also support EMV and NFC types of payment, and to close the identified vulnerabilities involved in the network transport of payment data.
- AMS-CDG Boarding - This initiative provides Delta customers with push notifications to the Fly Delta Mobile App when boarding begins for Delta flights that are ground handled at CDG or AMS by Air France or KLM. The solution was provided through restful APIs using Agile, Lean Agile, DevOps and CI/CD PaaS cloud platform
- Check-in API for JV Partners - This initiative was to develop series of Rest APIs to enable Delta passengers to remain on a Delta branded experience (delta.com, Fly Delta app, Kiosk), check in for their OA/ground handled flight and receive a boarding pass that can be used for security and boarding.
- Loyalty Integration - This was a multiyear program to integrate systems of Delta and North West Airlines. Data Migration and Integration was performed to a single database from FLOYD DB2 database using ETL tools such as Informatica.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Technical Project/Product Manager
- Directly responsible to manage project work for multiple Scrum Teams, Architects, Technical Leads, Business Consultants and Developers, usually a team size of 5-10 associates and 10-20 onshore and offshore contractors.
- Oversaw and manged design and implementation of Accurint for Collections, Contact and Locate Workflow and Analytics capabilities, using robust Confidential data containing public and proprietary data from thousands of proven sources
- Managed upgrade of the search tools such as Contact Plus, Workplace Locator and Business Locator.
- Used Java/J2EE, JSF/HTML, CSS Spring Framework, Hibernate, Bugzilla, Oracle PL/SQL, Agile
System Analyst and Project Manager
- Progressive experience in IT field from System Analyst to Project Manager
- Led and managed software requirements, design, development, deployment, and support for IES and ITES applications for Confidential, worked as system analyst to gather, analyse and document customer requirements
- Acted as a liaison between end user, stakeholders and technical development team
- Managed a Led a Global team of 10-15 resources including Software Developers, QA - Test Engineers and Release Engineers, and Responsible for communicating and coordinating all work and deliverables with onsite counterparts