- Verizon Wireless via Prestige Staffing
- Lead team of three iOS developers and interface with senior management on status of scheduled projects. Design and code new features for mission critical enterprise mobility platform that is the prerequisite integration point for internal facing Verizon Wireless apps including retail POS. Current user base exceeds 50,000 across over 65 integrated apps.
- Code POC app to demo integration of iBeacons to facilitate device tracking at stores as well as for internal development team device tracking Convert codebase from manual memory managed code to automatic reference counting ARC . Implement Jenkins to automate builds as well as Fortify security scans. Advocate for and complete implementation of app analytics in iOS and Android clients.
- Admin enterprise developer account and lead deployment of updated distribution profiles to over 15 iOS apps needing re-sign. Admin SVN repo and perform code merges and support iOS teams SCM needs.
- Design, code, release, and market iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, iTouch that utilize multi-media APIs, JSON, OAuth. Leverage Git for Source Code Management and TestFlight for coordinated user testing. Utilize social media tools to automate marketing and ensure consistent sales. Apps are approved for sale in Apple's App Store and have sold in over 30 counties to date. Current roster of apps include: MealDealFinder, ViralTV, PowerTumblr, and iGongyo.
- Provide IT consultation to startups, non-profits, and SMBs. Services include custom iOS app development, Wordpress website configuration and customization, and social media marketing support and/or automation.
- Built a technology SWAT team and managed a website redesign that started with a global membership survey and resulted in a website that has improved communication goals.
- Website conversion from DotNetNuke back-end to self-hosted Wordpress solution. Web analytics added and leveraged by Board and Marketing to improve outreach efforts. http://coda-international.org
Senior Project Manager
- Provide project leadership for initiatives including Sharepoint/MOSS2007 Upgrade and
- Oracle Financials upgrade with simultaneous integration of Last.FM UK business for CBS Radio. Capture estimates for CEMLI remediation, advocate for resources needed, track and communicate progress to stakeholders, and ensured project is delivered on time and within budget.
Video Relay Interpreter
Senior Project Manager
- Provided leadership on critical inter-departmental initiatives including automated Access Controls system for automated ID provisioning de-provisioning, CBS/Viacom Split-related financial systems, and acquisition integrations. Facilitate collaboration between Human Resources, Technology, and Legal functions by using strong negotiation and consensus building skills to ensure success of Sarbanes Oxley mandated organization and system changes.
- Provided Project Management coaching to enable IT staff to more effectively manage their projects via increased communication and the usage of risk management plans on their projects. Work to increase consistency in methodology throughout the organization. Repeated requests for coaching prompted the writing of the Project Management Simplicity guidebook.
- Provided internal consultant services to CIO and exec team. Engagements included conducting focus groups to assess organizational health throughout the global IT organization, providing business process re-engineering guidance, and setting up global affinity groups to share best practices across the US and EMEA.
- Managed department's first significant offshore development project to deliver software as well as enable CIO and SVP of Online to assess feasibility of continued offshore development. Collaborated with a team of 5 offshore developers and 3 onsite resources from Tata Infotech based in Mumbai to convert a Powerbuilder application to a .Net solution.
- Managed software development team and end-user support for custom MTVN Library application ALIAS. Application was custom designed in-house and was used by the MTVN Library to track entire catalog of over 2MM tapes and associated metadata. Updated Oracle stored procedures and assisted with Powerbuilder and Microsoft .Net software enhancements as well as administered Microsoft IIS servers for web access to data.
Programmer - Analyst Assistant Treasurer/Officer
Designed and coded a custom application that enabled traders to place orders directly from their desktops while enabling compliance department to monitor trading activity to mitigate risk and automate reporting.
Setup and managed inventory of OS/2 based laptops used by Beverage Logistics and Category Management staff to re-configure driver routes in order to maximize efficiency.
- Wrote a primer on project management entitled PM Simplicity . This guide reviews the tools and techniques that are crucial for successfully managing projects of all types. PM Simplicity currently has over 6,000 views and 1,100 downloads. E-book is available for download at
- Nationally Certified American Sign Language Interpreter CI and native signer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes