Strategic Agile Project Management Leader with extensive experience managing digital products through development in multiple Agile roles. Passionate for collaborating with developers, product owners, and stakeholders to build enhancements that improve the customer experience and realize company objectives.
- Scrum Methods and Processes
- Certified Usability Analyst
- Sprint Planning
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning and Roadmap Development
- Usability Testing | UAT
- User Acceptance Testing
- Risk Planning
- Communication and Facilitation
- Servant Leadership
- Employee Development and Mentorship
- Change Management
Jira | Confluence | Chatter | Confidential Sametime | Salesforce | Morae | Pega | Adobe Acrobat | SnagIt | Photoshop | Microsoft Suite - Excel, Word, Project, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint | G Suite- Gmail, Drive, Docs, Hangouts, Sheets, Slides, Duo
Confidential, West Valley City, UT/Bellevue, WA
Sr. Agile Technology Manager
- Agile Leader for internal B2B systems supporting business and government customers. Owned roadmap and led cross - functional team to understand, anticipate, and prioritize customer needs.
- Proactively identified problems and opportunities.
- Collaborated with team in conducting market research, benchmarking, and user interviews to identify opportunities and gain user feedback.
- Managed business cases, initiative prioritization, product backlog, and Agile team resources.
- Created and facilitated regular stakeholder presentations to obtain buy-in and share status. Maintained Jira Kanban board.
- Created team processes and trained technical writing for requirements documentation such as Jira/user stories, business cases, process maps, personas, and prototypes.
- Led Scrum meetings: Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospectives. Scrum Master and Product Owner roles.
- Managed team workload, set goals, and monitored performance and progress at each iteration.
- Administered over 1,100 Agile projects to successful completion.
- Managed $5B+ platform redesign projects for CRM, billing, and ordering systems.
- Created functional/user acceptance and regression testing processes and managed UAT resources.
- Attained a sustained 99.8% no defect rate upon product delivery.
Sr. Manager, Knowledge Management
- Led cross-functional teams to build and enhance contextualized technical guides and predictive content display for front line employees across the company.
- Designed and delivered a contextualized billing system overlay with guided flow and multi-system integration.
- Led $46M+ cost-reduction and efficiency projects such as the development of an internal/external international travel wizard, intranet taxonomy and metad Confidential restructure, and 56 new smart guides for internal front-line employees.
- Managed Lombardi Teamworks software adoption and deployment with Confidential contractors. Created and facilitated team for Lombardi Teamworks, iLOG coding, HTML, and Business Process Modeling.
Executive Project Manager
- Senior Leader of a project team unifying company material into a single platform.
- Developed and implemented an advanced corporate knowledge management strategy.
- Created taxonomy, content formatting and governance methodology and processes.
- Achieved content re-engineering and consolidation of 2K+ documents and 10K+ web pages, resulting in an average 180 second AHT reduction across all channels.
- Managed team of 30+ remote employees and vendors.
- Developed and conducted for InfoMapping, HTML, and RedDot CMS.
- Created and implemented internal Writing Style Guide used as the corporate standard.