- Customer - oriented Customer Success and Project Manager with strong history of leading high-performance teams to meet or exceed objectives.
- Dedicated and hardworking with internal drive to deliver excellence.
- Tactical team builder with strong background in training and team development.
- Accomplished professional with over 8 years of experience in driving enterprise-wide project management and process improvement initiatives.
- Expertise in aligning organizational processes on global scale through Financial and Regulatory Technology.
- Demonstrated leadership skills that drive enterprise optimization goals and enhance organizational operations.
- Bringing highly credible technical leadership to direct multi-functional project teams engaged in full system development and implementation in high tech environments.
- Experienced overseeing diverse teams of developers, analysts and quality professionals engaged in complex projects. Solid understanding of project management tools.
- Word, Outlook, Project & Visio
- Writing use cases, user story, test cases, test plans, & test scripts/procedures
- B2B customer relationship management
- Software integration & Implementation
- Stakeholder relations
- Strong analytical skills
- Software Development Lifecycle
- On: site product demonstrations & Training
- Regulatory compliance knowledge
- Pivot Tables & Macros
Customer Success / Project Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- As the Champion team, responsible to support customers during both pre-sale and post-sale engagements and act as the main point of customer contact during their relationship with Confidential - SaaS cloud-based solution.
- Create workflow for financial services to ensure compliance for regulations such as, Dodd-Frank, CCAR, MiFID, FACTA, Basel, CFT/AML/KYC, WORM and GDPR.
- Client Onboarding - Set and manage client expectations
- Supported remote and online training initiatives by writing manuals and PowerPoint slides.
- Have extensive knowledge of the regulatory landscape within financial services either within in a financial institution, consulting business or technology company.
- Manage the delivery of product demonstrations, customer proof of concepts and product roll-out, from initial discussions through to successful delivery.
- Ensure customer needs are established, fully qualified, documented and articulated to support effective delivery of objectives and requirements.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to plan required resource, develop and agree measurable objectives and monitor progress through to delivery.
- Delivery of in person product training as required both internally and externally by customers.
- Support customers with the successful deployment of Confidential and establish opportunities to increase value within their organization.
- Support customer change management activities to support effective deployment of solutions.
- Track record of overseeing successful deliverable across multiple projects within agreed deadlines.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Applied extensive expertise in System Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and Agile project management techniques to manage multiple project teams.
Project Manager/ Project Coordinator
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Issues and Risk Management: Log issues and risks, follow-up with clients on issue and risk status, and track issue and risks through to resolution
- Presented information to senior stakeholders in charts and graphs, such as timeline and resource utilization by creating PowerPoint slides.
- Meeting Management: Schedule meetings, send invitations, book rooms, arrange for a conference line, manage attendee list, attend meetings, take and issue meeting minutes
- Maintain project schedule and follow-up with responsible parties, updating task completion information, resources, adding detail tasks, establishing dependencies, etc.
- Maintain project documentation on MS Project and SharePoint
- Communicate and maintain status report (I.e., tactical sections, such as milestone progress, risks and issues)
- Maintained project progress, including status of key deliverable, issues, risks, etc., evolving into a “go-to” person for questions for those not as engaged in day-to-day details
- Completed full-scale project plans, including overseeing engineering activities and design processes.
- Discussed proposals with interested parties such as vendors, contractors and facility review boards.
- Produced status reports for customers and senior management.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Part of internal development teams and business partners across the Compliance department, including Financial Crime, to identify scope and define approach as well as execute on key deliveries.
- Responsible for creating business requirement documents, data mapping diagrams and functional requirement documents.
- Managed and tracked progress of project tasks across several Compliance initiatives, including, but not limited to, maintaining project plans, resource allocation charts and many other project documents.
- Work as Project Manager leading key Compliance and Financial Crime initiatives in the Americas, APAC, and EMEA including scoping, executing, and communicated key deliverable for 5 projects at a time.
- Analyze transactions, set up account alerts across business lines. Initiative to ensure due diligence for potential Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering (BSA/AML) red flags.
- Manage and generate alerts intended to identify persons and/or entities that may be laundering money, perpetrating consumer fraud, victims of consumer fraud, or funding terrorism.
- Perform reporting and requirements gathering for a variety of AML/KYC money laundering detection activities in support of BSA and AML regulations. This was to prevent financial crimes against the government and decreasing risk.
- Create and manage project plan, provide updates to senior stakeholders, and provide user training
- Manage the team’s pipeline to ensure timely completion of cases and appropriate management of the team’s capacity
- Lead weekly calls to track progress, delegate tasks, and coordinate cross-team initiatives including resource allocation, workflow management, and data collection.
- Work closely with development teams (Aladdin Product Group) to define and translate Aladdin-based project initiatives into achievable technical requirements.
- Direct and perform end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Compliance workflows on Aladdin Dashboard, Green Package, and centralized data repository (Data Lake).
- Issues tracked and resolved via JIRA or escalated to engineers in order to adhere to timelines and eliminate roadblocks.
- Define requirements, determine scope, and make strategic decisions for project plan presentation at annual offsite meeting with senior leaders.
- Organize content and communicate cross-functionally by creating comprehensive SharePoint content such as Gantt charts, project plans, and data-mapping diagrams.
Business Analyst/Project Management
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Upload Integration Service - 4 Excel based Macros currently used to upload and capture OFAC data into back office systems
- Improve efficiency and reduce operational risk by integrating upload process into final step of KOFAX OFAC/AML data capture workflow, removing manual steps.
- Smart Capture - build database of previously captured OFAC/AML nouns. To enhance KOFAX OFAC/AML application to automatically capture any known OFAC/AML nouns, improving operational efficiency.
- Created BRD, kept up to date document on BoA database (Discovery), Kept documents up to date on Quality Center (QC), and meeting minutes.
- Lead meetings with international clients created Requirement traceability matrix and document for high- and low-level design, created Process Flow, led daily/weekly team meetings.
Business Analyst/Project Management
Confidential, New York, NY
- Working on web application development projects from end-to-end, through complete SDLC.
- Interacting with all team members from stakeholders, developers, testers, project manager, and release managers.
- Gathered business requirements by interacting with the end-users to create BRD. Converted the BRD into FRD (functional requirements specification document.) Also, change requests from the client by filling Change Request Forms (CRF).
- Performed in depth Gap Analysis with different business groups by arranging meetings on weekly/bi weekly basis to ensure that the system initiatives are met, analyzed and documented.
- Created Use Case documents and Process Flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio for all System Functionalities.
- Involved in Verification process on a regular basis using check lists, wrote SQL queries to check the database integrity.
- Recorded results and reported defects to development team using Quality Center (QC) and maintain project documents in project repository, sharing lessons learned.
- Manipulated data using pivot tables, pivot charts and macros in Excel.