- Drive Product Management Effectiveness
- Drive efficiency by streamlining agile practices
- High business value through disciplined approach and application of lean agile mindset.
- Over 10+ years in the Product Manager - Agile Coach /Scrum Master in Finance & Banking, Consumers & Retail, Digital Healthcare and Transportation.
- Excellent hands on with Cost estimate, WIP & Scope Scheduling, performance assessment, monitoring success metrics, agile ceremonies business model, action plan and product roadmap.
- Extensive experience in handling end to end project transformation from waterfall to agile.
- Hands on with agile methodologies Like SCRUM, Kanban, Extreme and SAFe.
- Product Manager-Agile Coach works very well with portfolio level team, business team and Stakeholders to create lean budget and guardrails, lean business cases and enterprise strategy.
- Product Manager-Agile Coach that collaborate with design and engineering ‘team to leading them to be self-directed, accountable to accelerate organization transformation.
- Excellent entrepreneurial experience, Mentored & Structured dozens of startups for market Sizing, User Segment, Product & Business Strategy, waterfall to agile transformation, Lean Budget, MVP, Go-To-Market Plan.
Process Management | Product Life Cycle Process Management | People Management | Defining roadmap | Vendor Management | Project Management | Strategic Planning | Agile/ Scrum Methodologies| Project Budgeting | Prioritizing / Multitasking | Scrum, Kanban | MVP & MBI Strategy | Go-To-Market Plan | Start-Up Mentor
PM Tools: Jira, Trello, MS-Excel
Cloud Computing/Database: Microservices, AZURE Cloud, MongoDB, SQL
Web Technologies: HTML/CSS, Web API, UX/UI, Microsoft Technologies
Confidential, New Jersey
Senior Product Manager/Product Owner-Agile Coach
- Worked with the executive team to understand industry trends, lead and coordinate Product designs, enterprise architecture, portfolio roadmap and Search Strategy for MQindex.
- Implemented and socialized agile methodologies for a cross functional team of 6 engineers to understand, develop and test highly Scalable cloud database architecture and development.
- Developed Lean business cases, microservices for AZURE Search to optimize search operation and enhance the capabilities for geospatial search for MQindex web & mobile application.
- Conducted bene t hypothesis, Coached and assisted team to relative user story sizing, estimate complexity and execute sprint planning.
- Transitioned entire team of 15 people from waterfall structure to agile, helped team to understand roles and responsibilities, product backlog, acceptance criteria and de nition of done (DoD).
- Set up coaching plan to explore Search optimization to identify technical enablers, business enablers and write use case and validate the requirement.
- Oversaw design team for mockup slides, wireframe diagrams and assisted them for a day to day progress to remove blockers and risk.
- Developed measurable KPIs for the product and ensured that they are align with vision statement.
- Managing and mitigating impediments, stakeholder meetings, preparation of burn down charts and conduct retrospectives and discussion for planed work.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Product Manager/Product Owner-Agile Coach
- Worked with an executive team to identify human and non-human actors, de ne & map user journey, trace interdependencies to establish product design goals.
- Set up an autonomous engineering team 20 people, collaborate with system architect to de ne microservice architecture organized around business values.
- Coached and assisted teams to implement behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) that reduced maintenance time by 30% for every release.
- Monitored and assisted engineering team to de ne cloud architecture that minimized server cost by 35%, scaled up the performance, high uptime and safety.
- Coordinated iteration scope, prioritized features, conducted bene t hypothesis and developed acceptance criteria.
- Piloted, promoted and coached the use of agile development practice with design and engineering team to establish technical feasibility and team capabilities.
- Reviewed and updated backlog items, help the development team to decompose features into stories and engaged in monitoring product success.
Product Manager/Agile Coach
- Collaborate with enterprise level stakeholders to drive the strategic goals, KPI’s and enhance the operational efficiency of services offered to clients in green energy technology education.
- Design and implemented integrated approach of business strategy and agile development process that resulted 30% growth in customer acquisition within 6 months.
- Mentored and assisted teams for adopt lean mindset, respond change in the business that reduced cycle time from ideation to delivery of services by 20% every quarter.
- Built and grew Confidential ed form 2-person company to 20 People.
- Partnered with top education companies, research professional from Israel, Netherland, Czech Republic to transform & adapt scienti c education.
- Designed, developed education products for K12 pattern which drove back $100K in 20 months.
- Lead the ideation, technical development to optimize digital innovation for online payment experience, Product Selection and checkout process that increased revenue by 20% for small enterprises.
- Translate requirement for new features into user stories, collaborate with design team to sign o design.
- Prioritized key functions, managed delivery of project on time.
- Participated in UAT on online experience to inform product progress and outcome to Senior VP.
- Analyzed user behavior via data analytics and identi ed opportunity for conversion.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis for other sites, App’s and products to identify ways to improve user experience.
- I served as Technology Analyst for designing and developing a complex information system & nancial dashboard to manage, distribute $120M USD fund, track 3 million direct users, 140 Activities.
- Conduct agile project activities, Sprint planning, writing stories and acceptance Criteria.
- Identi ed various project activities, De ned system scope to design a complex MIS system to manage fund.
- Designed business rules, mockup slides, UAT for new functionalities.
- Delivered Systems that improved process e ciency 3x time by supporting CEO, VPs decision ability.
- De ned Project KPI, Metrics to monitor the user success.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers and design team to write use cases, wire diagram and test cases.
- Translating complex business needs into clear and concise business requirements documents (BRD).
- I served as MIS Analyst to design price forecast & market intelligent platform for agriculture allied commodities. Services accessible to Banks, Insurance & Financial Institutions, Processors, Traders, Retailers and Consumers. I was engaged in designing Technical Architecture, Requirement Analysis, Sprint planning, Agile Project Planning, identifying use cases and write technical Speci cation documents.
- To understand the requirement & collect data on price and market information from more than 10 departments.
- Analyze Interpret and re ect data to de ne user centric design Approach.
- Develop Quantitative methods of analysis of market data and the design technology system for forecasting.
- Design System for data product like Voice Messages, SMS, Alerts email and reports for dissemination.
- Design a front-end screen for user to interact and access price data and information.
- I served as project analyst for e-learning platform. For this project, I was engaged in designing and developing web application to improve the admission process, online content and active users.
- Research and identify target customers and conduct an interview to gather business requirement.
- Prepared front end screen design mocks.
- Collaborate with development team to design use cases and de ne system scope.
- Communicate with the stakeholder to identify unsuccessful task, prioritize and structure for implementation.
- Conduct requirement assessment write test cases and participate in UAT.
- Designed a new approach for content delivery and UI that increased enrollment by 30%.
Operational Analyst/Master Coach
- I severed as operation analyst in implementation phase for national digital identity system (UIDIA). UIDIA is digital technology platform used in authentication. For this project, I was engaged in understanding the impact of technology, improve engagement of citizens and design user guidelines.
- Analyze role of technology in society, develop the implementation mechanism to establish national digital identity System.
- Identify issues related to privacy, risk and design mitigation strategy to achieve better inclusion.
- Create various communication channels to engage and empower people to use digital identity.
- Create impact analysis documents for each system task.
- Conduct training for vendors, partners and Govt departments.