- 16+ years’ success in planning, executing, and leading complex OpenText Exstream projects for high - growth organizations
- Accomplished professional with broad experience in directing and designing full lifecycle of IT project management, governing complicated operations, identifying and mitigating risks, and initiating best resource management practices to support corporate objectives.
- Adept at designing and implementing advanced IT solutions using OpenText Exstream to automate complex business processes with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated expertise in shaping IT transformation roadmaps for businesses in collaboration with technical and management stakeholders.
- Able to plan, program, and lead project teams for effective and fast implementation of digital solutions while removing barriers and spotting opportunities to move quicker.
- A dynamic leader with active involvement in shaping long-range vision and strategy and aligning people and departments to create long-term shareholder values.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
IT Project Planning and Delivery
OpenText Exstream Application Development
Resource Allocation and Optimization
Risk Assessment / Process Redesign
Agile / Waterfall Development Methodologies
IT Systems Migration and Integration
Programming Techniques Development
Key Stakeholders Engagement
Team Building and Leaderships
Business Development and Management
Confidential, N.A. Sioux Falls, South Dakota
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Deliver strategic directions to teams on new applications and migration projects using OpenText Exstream Dialogue for the Confidential team while working remotely out of Des Moines. Oversee and finalize multiple Citi statement projects within predefined timelines through the implementation of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Lead and mentor a team of programmers using Exstream, evaluate team performance, assess training needs, in corporate multiuser workflow approvals for designs, and conduct Exstream training sessions to improve productivity.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans by analyzing ongoing processes and identifying areas of improvement.
- Define project scope while coordinating with the technical team to ensure that the development of the software is within compliance of requirement specifications.
- Directed the full development life cycles of the Costco Bankcard Statements from conception to implementation while facilitating the acquisition of Costco.
- Managed the migration of mainframe applications to OpenText Exstream Dialogue.
- Deployed statements piece for a new Flex Plan project: enabled customers to take a loan out on credit card.
- Provided executive-level leadership to IT team on cost-effective software development, and implementation techniques and methodologies.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Developed and implemented effective IT project management strategies in collaboration with five programmers to drive continuous improvement.
- Conducted detailed specification analysis of multiple Exstream applications, including utility and client bills, insurance statements, stock statements, client paychecks, flyers, letters, and tax forms.
- Maintained regular engagement with staff members, clients, and stakeholders to build a consensus and initiate productive change.
- Drafted and delivered comprehensive and engaging documentation of IT applications while delivering end-user training.
- Directed design and transformation projects for Exstream projects across the Dallas team while working remotely.
- Fostered and maintained lucrative working relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure application execution adhered to clients’ requirements and technical solutions.