- With over 14 years of rich experience working as an Oracle EBS professional,
- I have worked in system mapping, implementation, solution designing, support, and project management (Waterfall and Agile SCRUM) of Oracle E - Business suite applications in various Oracle financials and supply chain modules.
- I am currently working as a Team Lead at Confidential .
- 4 full cycle implementations of EBS Financial modules as Project Lead - multi currency and multi organization implementations
- 10+ years of financial modules GL, SLA, AP, AR, PA Costing, PA Billing, FA, CE
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle SCM such as PO, iPro, INV, OM, BOM, WIP, MRP, QP
- Fit/Gap Analysis, mapping business requirements to Oracle EBS
- Developing system requirements, configuration, implementation of Oracle EBS financial modules
- Adept in all stages of project lifecycle including feasibility study, analysis, business requirements, technical design & development, creating testing scenarios, user acceptance testing and production support.
- Full cycle knowledge of solutions development for CEMLI/RICE components viz. interface-programs, reports, forms, Oracle workflows, Alerts, Personalization starting from the analysis and design phase to the development, unit test and integration test phases.
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance principles, SOX compliance, localizations etc
- Run CRP/UAT Sessions with the Business teams and conduct end user training sessions generate end user training materials.
- Work with cross functional teams including business users, third party/external application teams, functional and technical teams
- Project management experience waterfall and Agile SCRUM methodology, distributed teams onsite/offshore model and using various tools like MS Projects/TFS/Jira/Service Now
- Ability to work independently and also manage large teams, task assignments, delivery management
- Help organizations define change management & release management processes for EBS
- Integration of Oracle EBS using Oracle APEX RESTful services /ORDS Web Services
- Designing RESTful APIs for integrating any system with Oracle EBS, testing and publishing in Postman, defining Swagger specs
Functional: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Inventory (INV), Fixed Assets (FA), Project Accounting (PA), Cash Management (CE), Purchasing (PO), iProcurement, Order Management (OM), Bills of Materials (BOM), Work in Progress (WIP), Material Resource Planning (MRP), AOL, E-Business Tax (ZX)
Technical: Oracle Reports & Forms development, BI Publisher XML Reporting, Oracle BI Discoverer, Oracle Workflow customization, OA Framework Customization, OA Framework personalization, Forms Customization & Personalization, Oracle Applications AOL, Oracle Alerts, Testing using Oracle Test Manager, Oracle APEX, Postman, Swagger Spec
Oracle Development Tools: Oracle PL/SQL with Oracle database 10g/11g/12c, Oracle Reports & Forms Builder 10g, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle BI Publisher XML, TOAD, Version Management tools like PVCS/VSS/TFS, Unix shell scripting, SQL Loader, LDT scripting, Oracle Test Manager 1.0, JDeveloper, Oracle Alerts, Data Loader, Oracle Web ADI, Oracle APEX
Other Tools: Visio, MS Projects, TFS, PVCS, Jira
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEProject Manager
- Oracle modules - GL, AP, AR, FA, SLA, PA Costing/Billing, CE, ZX
- Worked on multiple implementation projects.
- Confidential EMEA implementation - 2014 - This included implementing GL, SLA, PA, FA, AR, AP, CE and ZX for Confidential European business units of Germany, France, Switzerland and Netherlands.
- Confidential India Implementation - 2015 - This included implementing GL, SLA, PA, FA, AR, AP, CE and ZX for Confidential India Business unit
- Confidential Debit Card Implementation - 2015 - Solution to provide a pre-loaded debit card to Confidential transferees. This included a custom solution to integrate Confidential AP/IBY/CE with Confidential feeds inbound and outbound.
- Confidential Brazil Implementation - 2016 - This included implementing GL, SLA, PA, FA, AR, AP, CE and ZX modules for Confidential Brazilian business unit
- Split Payment Terms - 2017 - This was an upgrade to the billing process in PA where we used the new Oracle functionality of bill groups for segregating invoices in PA to AR.
- Confidential Funding Implementation - 2018/19 - This was a billing functionality implementation for a business process for Funding regarding home selling activities. Project involved customizations under GL, AP, PA and SLA modules.
- Project Alpha - This is a new product development for relocation at Cartus, the system hosted in AWS would integrate with Oracle EBS AP and AR modules using RESTful APIs.
- Work on all phases of a project starting with requirements gathering, system mapping, configuration, technical development, migration.
- Production Support and ad hoc functional and technical support to various business-teams and also develop solutions to complex system issues and critical enhancements.
- Regression and system integration testing cycles.
- SOX compliance for all objects and changes made to Oracle EBS.
- I worked for Cognizant for over 8 years, out of which 2 years in Kolkata, India and 6+ years in various locations across US.
- In my tenure I have played roles of a developer, support specialist, team lead to Project Manager and Delivery manager.
- Below are details of my experience at Cognizant working for various clients in different roles:-
Confidential, New York City, NY, USA
- Lead a team of developers and guided them through each requirement of Oracle CEMLI / RICE. For projects like iProcurement implementation, Project costing implementation, AP Automation, Supplier interface & integration with external systems etc, I interacted with business power users, gathered requirements, performed gap analysis, composes functional documents & technical design documents, prepares test cases; performs code review and unit testing.
- Advisor for client on any technical/functional issues in Oracle AP, PO, iPro, GL, PA, FA, CE, INV & E-Business Tax modules.
- SOX compliance for all objects and changes made to Oracle E-Business Suite.
- System Integration testing and regression testing using Oracle Testing Suite tool
- Technical leader in numerous in house projects such as implementing iProcurement module for a CBS division, Designing and implementing integration solutions in Oracle E-Business suite for AP Automation & E-Invoicing, 11i to R12 upgrade or a division, implementing Purchasing for a business unit etc.
Confidential, Greater St. Louis area, MO, USA
- I worked as an Oracle ERP consultant at Confidential .
- Managed and implemented JPMC Single Use PCARD solution integration with Oracle AP in Confidential including analysis, design, planning, coding, testing and post production support resulting in a cost saving of over $200K annually.
- Implemented Confidential PCARD solution integration with Oracle AP in Confidential including analysis, design, planning, coding, testing and post production support resulting in a cost saving of over $100K annually.
- Lead a team of developers for during this engagement in developing RICE components in Oracle 11i.
- He designed and developed a large number of complex BI XML Publisher reports in AP, Cash Management and Project Accounting.
- Customized requisition and PO approval workflows
- Developed a number of AP Interface programs for invoices & suppliers.
- Architected an interface for PO import and PO attachments import form external system.
- Designed and developed multiple Project Accounting interfaces for creating projects, tasks, expenditures.
- Foundation for 11i to R12.1 upgrade by completing upgrade system analysis of custom components
Oracle E-Business Suite Consultant - 11i
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL, USA
- Design and development of Oracle RICE components using various Oracle tools like Reports Builder, forms builder, workflow builder, PL/SQL, XML Publisher
- Designed & developed critical interfaces for Inter-org transfer automation in PO/OM & Sales Order creation in OM
- Designed & developed conversion programs for Item Creation, PO creation, Requisition creation, Inventory Transaction creation
- Lead developer for multiple Oracle Inventory/PO/BOM/WIP implementation/conversion in 11i for ACCO Brands’ warehouses
- Designed and development of PO Automation and ISO Automation projects
- Designed report for Physical inventory & Cycle counting
- Lead & coordinated with a team of 8 offshore developers
- Redesigned and customized AR Dunning letters program
- Redesigned and customized AR Statements program
- Functional and technical documentation MD50/MD70 and migration documentation MD120
- SOX Compliance & documentation
- Change control compliance using version tool PVCS & ticketing tool Remedy
- Lead a team of 12 developers at offshore (India)
- Responsible for overall delivery of custom components
- At onsite, played a tech lead role leading the team of 2
- Extensive process and component testing documentation
- Upgrade Oracle RICE components
- Delivered over 800 custom components in 4 months with only 5 post production issues, project was deemed one of the best in customer organization
Oracle E-Business Suite developer
- Design and development of multiple RICE components in PO, OM, AP, CE like PO Catalog import interface process, Sales order creation interface process in OM, ATP check function to be invoked from Siebel
- Design and development of PO Print report
- Technical documentation MD70 and MD120
Oracle Apps Developer for Financial reporting
- Perform requirement analysis for custom reports, designing report structure and layouts in AR, OM and INV
- Use Oracle Reports Builder 6i, TOAD, database 9i
- Design and write custom database views for performance optimization
- Unit testing and technical documentation MD70, Migration documentation MD120