- Expert in partnering and coordinating with all levels of managers, developers, QAs, stakeholders, business users and technology teams.
- Experienced in project management, development management, project planning, risk management, etc.
- Experienced in risk management, budget management, quality evaluation and escalation, traceability management, scheduling management.
- Proficient in creating BRD (Business requirement Document), TRD (Technical Requirement Document), FRD (Functional Requirement Document), UAT Documents and Use Case Narrative.
- Proficient in creating UML diagrams like Use Case, Activity, Sequence, Collaboration, Class, State, Workflow, Process flow, Data flow and Deployment Diagrams using tools like MS Visio.
- Proficient in creating mapping spreadsheets, Source to Target mapping documents including transformation rules. Ability to plan and coordinate all testing phases including making test plans, conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and creating and executing Test Scripts/Test Cases and highly involved with Regression, system testing and integration testing.
- Broad experience with SDLC requirement gathering and deployment using Agile Scrum, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall.
- Expert in Developing and documenting business requirements which includes wire frames, Mockup Screens, Prototyping and Business workflows.
- Ability to develop high quality documents and presentations for multiple audiences including business and detailed requirements specifications.
- Experience in AML and Trade Surveillance tools such as Actimize and good understanding in CDD, EDD, risk scoring and SAR filing process.
- Broad knowledge of banking industry (Retail banking, Investment banking, Private banking, Portfolio management, Asset management) and financial services.
- Experience in working on internal & external auditing documents preparation, worked with Compliance team for OCC review.
- Excellent knowledge of pricing capital market and money market securities such as fixed income securities, equities and derivatives how they are impacted by the Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, Dodd Frank Act, Anti - Money Laundering, SR 11-7, OFAC and Customer Identification Program (KYC/CIP), Basel III compliance using industry standards and regulatory guidance, Regulation W, etc.
- Agile / Scrum master
- Compliance and Audit
- Microsoft Visio
- HP ALM
- UML Diagrams (Use cases sequence diagram activity diagram etc.)
- Test cases/ Scripts
- MS SharePoint/MS Project
Confidential, New York City, NY
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Solve complex business problems by utilizing business process technologies.
- Conduct business process assessment to develop new business flows to leverage capabilities of cloud based applications.
- Develop standard operating procedure in complied with operational risk management regulations for system modernization.
- Prepare and present findings, recommendations, reports, spreadsheets, operating models and workflows.
- Maintain knowledge and proficiency of best practices in business process.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Performed as a project manager and business analyst on the team, responsible for project planning, BRD documentation, JIRA creation, Agile scrum meeting, UAT testing and user demo.
- Worked as a liaison between stakeholders and Architecture team, EPR team and IT Risk team to define project milestones, timelines, developed project plan and reported to stakeholders on regular basis.
- Learned existing and target business processes and documented target state business requirements, workflows and software requirements for technology initiatives.
- Conducted data mapping between integration systems, including TAI, EPR, SDA, Serena, etc., defining integration rules, refreshment frequency, system trigger, data flow direction, etc.
- Facilitated development team on issue tracking, milestone tracking and updated the status on weekly basis.
- Performed as a project manager on the team to set up project milestones and project plan, documented development traceability matrix, tracked project development process and escalated to stakeholder of any potential issues.
- Managed development timeline to make sure all the deliverables are on track and consistent with project plan.
- Documented burndown chart for development process for Actimize suspicious activity monitoring system enhancement.
- Defined and documented major use cases for newly identified transaction scenarios. Worked with SME on documenting alert triggering scenarios with factors and calculation formula.
- Conducted data mapping across the AML workflow, starting from customer onboarding process, KYC, CDD and EDD, to SAR filing.
- Documented data integration rules from source database into Actimize system, to make sure the data integration between systems are accurate.
- Worked with the Remediation team to identify and analyze the Information Security Administration functions to check for compliance for AML (Anti Money Laundering), Bond trading and Fraud prevention applications.
- Analyzed the new regulatory requirements of Dodd Frank and Basel III on Market Risk calculation, monitoring and reporting, and new implementation of Comprehensive Stress Testing.
- Documented use cases, workflows and sequence diagrams according to UML methodology thus defining the Data Process Models for SAM module in Actimize.
- Define and document use cases and scenarios for alert triggering, adjust triggering threshold to maintain accuracy based on analysis results and document alert notification template.
- Document data mapping requirement from source database into Actimize system, to make sure the data integration between systems are accurate.
- Reviewed quality assurance test (QA testing) plans and user documentation (UAT testing) for testing and performed Regression Testing and created test scenarios to ensure correct interpretation of original specifications.