- An accomplished Customer Operations professional with expertise in leading and managing multi - function business and project/program management teams; specializing in implementing customer operations systems and procedures, managing network hardware and software installation programs, integrating value-added managed services solutions, driving high quality customer service principles, and acting as the lead customer contact and escalation point.
- Additional skills include team leadership and communication, including executive and customer reporting and creating and implementing standardized Customer Operations business processes. Professional program and project PMO principles are used to implement financial controls, monitor/ update departmental plans and budgets, and employ quality management.
- Experiences range from true start-up environments to large multi-national and global companies.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Director of Customer Operations
- Led Customer Operations teams from pilot phase through all subsequent commercial customer deployments to date
- Responsible for hiring and managing Customer Operations team members
- Acting as Executive customer contact
- Managing 3rd party relationships from Service Agreement through invoice approval
- Full P&L ownership for Department
Delivery Portfolio Manager
- Managed a project portfolio on an average scale of 70 simultaneous projects.
- Drove internal delivery resources to deliver throughout the process from feature request intake, to level of effort estimation, to project execution, and completing with customer acceptance and internal revenue reconciliation.
- Single Point of Escalation for the custom feature delivery process for the ATT Vendor Management team assigned to the Cisco Jasper partnership
- Provided real-time, internal and external executive level status reporting for each project in the project portfolio
- Created, enhanced and improved customer-facing processes through continuous improvement practices
- Lead large group weekly internal and external delivery program calls and meetings
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Global team member for creation of Global PMO processes and tool creation
- Led Program & Project team through +2x deployment revenue growth in each of the first three fiscal years
- Increased deployment profitability by +50% while growing project completions at a rate of 2.5x
- Acting as regional Partner Manager to on-board new deployment partners, negotiate partner agreements, perform partner audits and negotiate better labor rates to increase profitability by lowering 3rd party costs
- Leading Professional Services team into increased global account responsibilities, including customer trials and demos
- Created and implemented a customer satisfaction survey process for continuous quality improvement purposes
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Director of Customer Service
- Created and implemented all end-customer and channel partner support processes, including return material authorization (RMA), trouble ticket creation and tracking, frequently asked questions (FAQ) publication, rapid response team activation, software maintenance policy, and customer satisfaction surveys and questionnaires
- Coordinated creation of customer and channel partner training programs.
- Directed the creation of a custom Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Managed Field Operations installation and implementation activities and project plans
Technology Program Manager
- Provided pre-sales solution evaluation and support for business case creation
- Administered deployment and integration/project planning
- Managed customer and sales expectations of service and delivery capability
- Provided technical integration and deployment management, including: activity planning, risk assessment, risk mitigation, and ensuring SOW and deliverables commitments were achieved per the project plan
- Offered ongoing process improvements, product evaluations, and post-sales sell-through