- Highly accomplish technical executive with over twenty years of project and program manager experience. Leading delivery teams for innovative and reliable technical solutions.
- Client focused leader specializing in transformation, software development, implementation, cloud computing, infrastructure operations and data center builds and migrations.
- Experience with Confidential 100 companies and recognized for leadership, innovation, building strong teams, repeatable processes and adherence to standards. Methodologies / Framework include PMI, and Agile.
- Continuously achieve successful track record of reducing development time and operational costs, increasing service quality, operational efficiency and growing the financial volume of consulting assignments. Recruit, retain, and lead a dedicated team of engineers and project managers in providing end - to-end IT infrastructure solutions, from consulting and development to installation and integration.
- Responsible for building strong relationships in local and nationwide regions with customers and account teams that ultimately led to highly successful consulting engagements.
- Experience in the following industries; Financial services, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Government sectors. Leader of multiple IT projects from inception to execution, strategically allocating resources and tasks assignments to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Experienced in ITIL and PMP knowledge with interpersonal skills, including being highly adept at diplomatically facilitating discussions and negotiations with stakeholders. Global client experience includes Europe, Latin America and Middle East leadership.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Program management relative to solution design and implementation execution
- Recovery program planning to validate the OOR disaster recovery solution(s)
- Lead Consultant for International Credit Card Company reviewing their current operational practices against risk management. Review, update and deliver disaster recovery assessments, BIA, IT readiness, for hot site guidelines. Review current staff readiness, recovery response and test plans while working with senior IT team to recommend and prioritized next steps to reduce overall disaster risk. Assist in the strategy and planning for the migration of the monitoring and enterprise applications, SAN, security and infrastructure utilities.
- Senior level consulting skills on IT strategy and data centre optimization projects and perform the following activities: 1) assist a nationwide pharmaceutical customer for their cutover of the newly acquired facilities as well as 2) plan the alignment activities that will bring these locations in compliance with this customer’s infrastructure standard. Develop the infrastructure connectivity, resilience and service requirements and plan for their remediation, replacement or migration to meet customers IT architecture and service level standards.
- Senior level consulting skills for an Online Banking and Payments Credit card company, responsible for reviewing their current data center assessment and planning services with the customer project manager; coordinate and manage the technical activities of Confidential 's personnel. Assist this customer with planning the migration of the existing data centers to the new data center location. Responsible for the migration project to identify dependencies, select move alternatives, create detailed project plans, and provide implementation management of the customers data center relocation
- Identify configurations and associated costs with refreshing technical hardware/software.
- Supervised the design of network architecture, technology wiring, and space identification including the analysis of power, HVAC, and system elevation requirements.
- Facilitate technical meetings with all phase owners of infrastructure and monitoring utilities.
- Reported on the delivery of major milestones, track progress highlighting all risk-based contractual requirements from each vendor as assigned and scheduled, reported up to the customers VP of IT for these projects.
- Interact with the technical teams ( Confidential, Confidential, HP and DCI) in the resolution of new information technology migration problems that may occur during project execution.
- Assist in developing and managing disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
- Migration Lead for Data Center relocation, migration and consolidation, Identify the impacted Asset Data Center Capabilities during service migrations and Data Center relocation.
- Lead Consultant Manager for nationwide CLEC’s data migration for all orders and facilities equipment.
- Release, Configuration and Environment Manager for worldwide telecom company
- Work with company’s professional services team reviewing customers planning and implementation of all business information systems, operations, security and internal communications.
- Reviewed and identified global IT operations for several major telecom company operations.
- Develop business recovery function priorities and services criticalities.
- Developed IT Change management and recoverability assessment tools.
- Created policies and procedures that address current and evolving client network, security and storage requirements, and delivering technical solutions to Confidential .
- Review and tested VMware systems for Biogen Idec Pharmaceutical world-wide corporate IT infrastructure.
- Managed the data center migrations and relocations of all servers, storage, network and backup equipment for telecommunications, news, medical and financial services.
- Managed the reduction of several data centers into a single data center that used best practice for disaster and business continuity provisioning and scalability for business growth potential.
- Review and recommend best practices from data security and access control to capacity planning of data operations
Senior Project Manager
- Reviewed and streamlined the implementation process for MISYS Healthcare Systems to complete over 71 client offices and bridged their network systems which generated revenue of $22 million annually.
- Reduced software application implementation timeframe by 20% from full life cycle.
- Evaluated and deployed alternative Patient Management System Vendors and Electronic Medical Record for customer implementation including lab offices responsible for Medicaid and Medicare processing,
- Review Clients network security and compliance issues, Initiated a test lab to install vendor applications