- Wide experience in IT services from development to deployments and I have honed my skills as a Product Owner / Product Manager. I have strong management skills in championing a product and creating processes that motivate teams to achieve a shared goal. I am currently leading 2 projects as a Product Owner and helping clients engage their customers through cloud technology and services.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Business Owner / Product Manager
- Provide solutions and support to clients and organizations with a variety of IT needs. An entrepreneurial role where no challenge is too small or big.
- Coordinate work prioritization, budget management, proactive customer engagement, risk management and con ict resolution
- Analyze and elicit business requirements and create design speci cations. Analyze infrastructure requirements, champion new technology, lead all operations from kick off to go - live to monitoring.
- Help clients with web development, online marketing, secure payments, social media connections, identity access management, security and data protection, video conferencing and establish new processes to achieve project goals. Weekly, monthly and annual events, changes, forms, applications, beta testing.
- Develop tools and methods to help them thrive online while operating remotely. Developed scoring technology and add-ons for performance competitions and online quiz. (To be patented)
- Manage on-shore and offshore resources to coordinate testing, release cycles and features being deployed.
- Started my own music production and animation to create content, most of it is used by the clients that i am currently supporting.
TOOLS: AWS, SQLWordPress / Joomla, Video Conferencing, Scheduling and Planning softwares, Animation and Recording software, Google Suite - Forms, Docs, Drive, Youtube
Product Owner / Release Manager
- Develop tools and CI/CD processes in Agile and Scaled Framework to help focus on essential tasks and reduce paperwork. Established work streams and functional requirements to vet and prioritize product features against go-live dates for major product releases.
- Monitor and troubleshoot impact to services in cloud architecture caused by the deployment and rollback of changes in the environment.
- Set up deployments and con guration changes in production, establish release cycles, develop risk strategy and monitoring. Train offshore testing and validation teams. documentation.
- Analyze infrastructure requirements (DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancing, etc), forecast release timelines, coordinate cross functional teams and manage dev-ops team priorities through daily status meetings.
- Communicate Release Timelines, production issues, architecture challenges, resource and risk strategy to Senior Leadership.
- Connect API’s and automate reports in JIRA, Service Now, Splunk, Tableau to notify stakeholders.