- Demonstrated expertise in managing complex high - profile strategic corporate technology projects across multiple business and functional areas in several industries: healthcare, insurance, digital marketing, storage, retail, financial services and investments
- In depth knowledge of system configuration, data migration/analytics, server upgrades, conditioning, modeling and conversion
- Strong compliance, product need and risk management, contingency planning, supply chain, procurement, vendor relations
- Made break-through improvements in business processes using productivity methods and tools to achieve operational excellence
- Proven ability to lead, manage and influence stakeholders in making critical decisions in cost-benefits analysis
PM Tools: Confidential PPM, IBM RTC, SharePoint, XPlanner, JIRA, Salesforce, Mercury TestDirector, SpiraTest/Team, Clarity, Microsoft Office, MS Visio, Subversion, Rational Quality Manager, Oracle, Version One and MS Project 2010 and Server, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015, MS SQL Management Studio 2014, Salesforce, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Ribbit, DocCentral
Methodologies: Agile, Water Fall, Iterative, Spiral, RUP and Kanban.
Usability: Usability Testing, Heuristic Evaluations, Cognitive Walkthroughs, Prototyping, Affinity Diagramming, and Interviews.
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA 7.0, DbVisualizer 6.5.4, JBuilder, TOAD, MS Visual C++, IBM Web sphere, Visual Café, MS Visual Basic, Power Builder, Confidential tools, Concept Wave. Oracle 10g, UDB, SQL Server 2014. Bigdata Hadoop, Hive, Pig. MS Replication Monitor, IDERA SQL Diagnostics Manager, SQL Sentry Plan Explorer, MS SQL Server Profiler, Dynatrace.
Confidential - Smithfield, RI
SENIOR BUSINESS POTFOLIO MANAGER
- Manage digitization of software services such as pilot voice channel security solutions, initiate call back from the web, migrate interactive voice responses to a new platform to be more simple, personal, helpful and to be tested with an automated test suite.
- Manage a strategic agile program to consistently access critical data from multiple systems; drive software efficiency, effectiveness and utility by consolidating data views, workflows, analytics and access to applications defined by profiles.
- Analyze, design, document and delivers business systems and IT process solutions to meet business requirements. Test applications in UAT. Define current state and re-engineer business systems and IT processes by partnering with process owners.
Confidential - Norwell, MA
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER CONSULTANT
- Manage strategic initiative programs to provide environmental, energy and industrial services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling across the chemical, energy, manufacturing and additional markets, as well as government agencies. Managed multiple upgrade, PCI and compliance projects.
- Prioritize defects and enhancements for HH devices and IOS phones, web applications including customer and distributor portal upgrades, fifty 3rd party applications / legacy systems that access MS SQLServer tables in RAM disks/ flash arrays in environments. Managed projects for multiple utility companies. Worked closely with multiple development and QA teams.
- Reviewed requirements, design documents, test strategy documents, test plans and managed a Salesforce implementation project. Analyzed and enhanced systems for accrued revenue and deferred revenue processes using ASC 606.
- Manage a program to implement Pure tool technology for reduplication and compression to upgrade two data centers in the US. Used SQL Server Management Studio, Idera SQL diagnostics manager, SQL Plan explorer and Dynatrace for App Perf Monitoring. Guided implementation of enterprise and system level architectures by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations. Creates and provides quality training material for end user assistance and system usage.
- Engaged a third party vendor to define items within asset management federal contracts to upgrade existing systems. Provide a gap analysis against operations. Created a plan to remediate current sites and leverage as a repeatable process for remediation.
- Managed the back office integration, system upgrade and data migration of accounts payables and receivables PeopleSoft and homegrown systems for six countries for Recall acquisition to Oracle Financials in the cloud with millions of monthly transactions. Used Agile and hybrid methodologies. Works closely with the development and QA teams (internal and external).
- Managed preparation, scanning and classifying 39 million pages from loan files. Fast turnaround, Revenue is $5 - 6 million.
- Managed the build out of a new cutting edge imaging center in Kent WA and reconfiguration of imaging centers with new BigData IT infrastructures at three locations. Add 2 factor authentication to all servers and compliance requirements for Boeing.
- Responsible for training 16 engineering personnel weekly in contingency response, risk, issue and construction management.
Confidential - Framingham, MA
SR. IT PROGRAM MANAGER
- Managed the decommission and migrations of data off a seventeen year old CRM data warehouse program to support web based assortment management and logistics volume (800 million rules) for the 200,000 Corporate Customer Support Service customers.
- Migrate a supply chain OMS app to Oracle ERP for vendors in US, Canada and Europe. Manage TeamPoS 2000/ 3000 projects.
- Managed the infrastructure and software environment build-out, testing and code remediation for the AG web Methods upgrade: store inventory, POS, pricing, accrued/ deferred revenue recognition, contracts, invoices. Migrating Enterprise data warehouse storage platforms to big data for the Pre Office Depot acquisition operations. Managed few Ecommerce implementation projects.
- Turned around two projects that were behind schedule for 28 months and 8 months, got them across the finish line in 3 months
- Oversight of infrastructure cost models for hardware, application storage in the cloud, memory, switches, and cables pre-built. Develop complex project plans/schedules, develop requirements for the Salesforce supply chain application implementation.
- Provide status reports, data analytics/ metrics, risks, budgets, and change requests to senior management and steering committees
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Facilitated Steering Committees and budget/metrics sessions with business sponsors. Recommended solutions to cross-portfolio resource conflicts. Understand and translate business needs into OMS/ JDA pricing/ Oracle ERP / ASC 606 accrued or deferred revenue recognition deliverables and pre/post support.
- Utilize IT systems to improve efficiency and makes recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Leadership, direction, and administration across the full project lifecycle on nine small web based and one medium size project of technical complexity in high dollar and high transactional customer facing 24X7 systems. Server upgrades and migrating supply chain data from multiple enterprise warehouse, merchant, pricing, coupon, vendor management and business systems.
- Acquired BigData services from outside the organization and managed the vendor relationship. Supported audits using agile.
- Completed all the digital compliance projects 15-25% ahead of schedule/ reduced budget, reduced user complaints by 37%, increased usability based on user research. Resource utilizations, allocated against capital and expenses using Clarity reports.
- Execution of periodic system access reviews for the 200,000 users; compliance-related operations executed by other teams, and reported operational metrics. HIPAA retail pharmacy PCI/PII, SOX applications compliant with Sarbanes Oxley and PCI.
- Managed the hardware and software build out projects for the 50/50 joint venture of Confidential Caremark with Cardinal Health to form the largest generic sourcing entity in the U.S. Managed three Salesforce implementation projects from kick off to project close.
- Managed web-based enterprise data warehouse projects in a resource restricted, matrix environment.
- Ensure stakeholders are kept fully-informed of project status; schedule, risks and capital spend from concept through post-launch. Mentored engineering teams.
- Program Management of 40+ web based projects - including maintaining existing portfolio, managing incoming volume/ marketing expectations and ongoing change requests.
- Process improvement efforts, achieved 18% increase in revenue, 25% reduction in delayed projects, 28% reduction of SQA defects, 60% reduction in UAT defects and 40% reduction of delayed tasks.
- Led development and SQA teams to design, implement and support web-based DB driven Java/Tomcat/Oracle patient registries for the Outcome acquisition.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed the PMO, worked with product managers and architects on scoping, estimating, resource allocation and risk analysis.
- Managed mission critical client/production issues and working cross-functionally with on shore and off shore teams to determine hardware and software remedies. Managed priorities with diverse matrix engineering teams. Set and managed client expectations.
- Managed the engineering team of one of the largest Email Service Providers (ESP), a 100M business growing 11% annually sending over 40 billion emails a year across 6 data centers. Led the offshore setup up efforts to generate $600,000 annual savings.
- Managed client specific customized business continuity solutions which generated additional revenues of $100,000 monthly.
- Unlike the holiday seasons in the past seven years, in 2010 there were 0 production issues despite a 21% increase in email delivery. Introduced Agile (Scrum) development process. Reduced client attrition rate by 17% by understanding client needs.
SOLUTION CONSULTANT/ IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
- For hospital system clients, met with client representatives to identify requirements for implementation of new features / clinical data warehouses. A primary point of contact between the business community (business executives, end users etc) and the technical/ system implementation team. Identified risks, mediate, track and resolve client issues, implemented action plans.
- Managed project scope, requirements, timeline, resources and budget to ensure that all deliverables met established quality standards and customer expectations. (Agile and Waterfall methodology). Represent capabilities and features at team level.
- Process champion in six different solution implementations for a smooth acquisition; defined task flows for Salesforce, revenue recognition and pricing.
- During an implementation project, my tasks included gathering business requirements, writing technical and functional specifications for custom development, client training, go live planning and transitioning production to support using Salesforce. 50% decrease in client issues and 60% decrease in turnaround time. Escalated and managed resolution of critical issues.
- Prioritized and communicated client change requests, issues using UI prototypes/ clinical personas to internal departments.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Re-prioritize the Product Backlog with the product team based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority.
- Led a team of software, usability and quality assurance engineers. Effectively coordinated with product management to schedule, prioritize, budget and deliver high-level requirements in the backlog. The user generated content pages were used 33% more.
- The team completed 97% of the deliverables on time. Usability engineering from early customer analysis to interactive design, paper prototyping, usability testing and remote evaluations of numerous web site interfaces over the Internet.
- Managed the development effort of many features like video advertisements, search results and reports for advertisement metrics. Survey results proved 26% increase in customer satisfaction and 19% increase in business partner satisfaction.
- Defined and facilitated the development of a service layer API that can be used by partners for seamless integration of code bases. Analyzed risks, and provided creative solutions; the development was completed in less than 74% of the planned duration.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Conducted competitor analysis of backup products like Confidential NetWorker, IBM Tivoli and Symantec CommVault - visited clients.
- Defined and facilitated significant portions of a six-sigma green belt project to reduce resolution time for customer complaints by 33%, improve productivity and reduce costs. Resolution of complex defects involving multiple teams and severe time constraints.
- Led the Product Roadmap Design initiative involving multiple functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Project Management, Usability, and Technical Writers) across different geographies (India, US, Ireland) for the VMWARE acquisition.
- Chaired program meetings to guide teams.
- Task assignment, prioritization and scheduling for 200 members from 7 teams to integrate VMWare and cluster technologies into a storage management application. Assess high priority customer issues and drive resolution. Infrastructure and DB UML design.