- Management Consultant with over 25 years of experience leading strategic and operational initiatives through people, process, and technology. Led client engagements in business, technology, OCM, and regulatory/compliance. Led business development efforts. Identified client improvement opportunities, developed target models, planned, and executed projects resulting in annual benefits over $100 million annually.
- Planned, designed, and managed large $6M+ program (2200+ project tasks, 8 workstreams) to create and launch new product offered to financial institutions. Planned and designed master schedule for first product release and post - release product features and datasets. Defined the 2017 product roadmap.
- Implemented consolidation and prioritization process for product enhancements. Focused limited resources on key client enhancements improving customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated several domestic and international work teams including software design and development, testing, user onboarding, provisioning, and training (including development of training documentation and videos) for domestic and international users to achieve desired delivery dates.
- Reported weekly progress from multiple workstreams on this large complex program involving multiple large datasets including accomplishments, next steps, issues, risks, and calls to action.
- Identified and resolved program and workstream issues and risks in meeting delivery milestones and client deadlines. Corrected priorities with IT team to avoid missing promised delivery date of key dataset.
- Contract extended twice
Program Manager/Business Change Management Consultant
- Planned, designed, and managed the development and launch of new, niche market, B2B ecommerce software product (EZ2Transfer.com) utilizing Agile/Scrum methodology. Led creation of business requirements, detailed design, development, and testing utilizing remote domestic and international resources for this $1M+ project.
- Designed and developed unique program designs - patent pending.
- Established vendor relationships. Designed and built interfaces to credit card payment processing servicers and PayPal.
- Transformed financial operations to enhance future business growth. Managed the conversion of the Finance department into a shared services center including the method, design, and implementation of cost allocations and new fiscal and reporting processes (P&L reports, budgeting, closing, metrics).
- Helped create and served as interim Director - PMO Shared Service Center. Developed and implemented PMO and project management processes and procedures including Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Developed project management templates and standards for deliverables and progress reporting. Transformed company operations to enable faster sustainable growth.
- Developed and implemented a project profitability tracking system with key project management KPIs. Key metrics included project cost and schedule performance indices (CPI, SPI), Earned Value (EV), cost at project completion (Estimate at Completion - EAC), and financial comparison to original project quote.
- Created and implemented process for the quick and easy monitoring of project progress and profitability while providing a feedback mechanism to improve the project quoting process.
- Created and implemented quote process for the quick and consistent preparation of proposal pricing.
- Prepared and delivered sales presentations for consulting services in the financial industry.
- Sold and led review of financial consolidation reporting, financial risk controls, and supporting SAP systems. Established and managed PMO office. Documented consolidating financial reporting process for reproducibility and remediated audit management letter deficiency.
- Led several proprietary, web-based software implementations that automated manual processing while increasing speed and accountability utilizing proprietary software. Developed/implemented application modifications.
- Designed and configured software applications, built and populated reference data, built/deployed security models including application access and functional/data set security using Active Directory.
- Prepared application documentation and user training materials. Delivered interactive user training.
- Developed, formalized, and documented Agile/Scrum development, quality assurance, and disaster recovery processes. Prepared business process flows and procedure documentation to ensure process sustainability.
- Built several SharePoint sites for organizational use including knowledge repositories. Prepared knowledge management requirements.
- Managed several regulatory, compliance, and risk management engagements. Improved business operations and efficiencies, reduced manual labor via reengineering efforts and implementation of custom software solutions.
- Formalized contract compliance and reduced compliance testing for Federal programs (TARP, Federal Loans, and Consent Orders). Reviewed contract loan agreements and mapped loan requirements to existing SOX program by objectives, risks, and controls reducing compliance testing effort.
- Implemented global Sarbanes-Oxley compliance system, developed risk framework including risks, objectives, and controls providing a common worldwide system for compliance testing.
- Managed project, operational risk evaluation of 300+ End-User Computing (EUC) applications, for large mortgage bank to comply with Federal Consent Order within tight deadlines. Created risk evaluation criteria and metrics.
- Managed PMO for global Transfer Pricing transformation of financial reporting for large automobile manufacturer.
- Assessed and designed process improvements for new reinsurance treaties increasing operating efficiency.
- Trained international groups of 150+ people. Prepared and delivered training for SOX compliance testing.
- Led business development efforts for new consulting services engagements (PMO, GRC, & Record Management).
- Led business transformation assessment of wealth management business. Identified improvements enabled significantly increased growth and revenue generation.