- To secure a position at a quality warehouse where I can utilize my skills operating forklifts, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, customer service and problem solving.
- Over 20 years of wide - ranging experience with the same company as a dedicated employee including Warehouse Manager, Customer Service Representative, Press Operator and Bindery experience.
- Physical strength as demonstrated by loading and unloading semi-trailers
- Self-reliant, detailed-orientated and hard working with superior attendance
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Interact well with cross-functional department personnel in a professional manner
- Proven ability to work in a fast pace environment independently and with a team
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products
Shipping and Receiving clerk
- Properly packaged and prepared processors and remotes for US and International shipping via FedEx and UPS.
- Maintained accurate serial numbers of all product. Inventoried, prepared shipping documents and processed orders.
- Operated forklift daily.
- Loaded and unloaded shipping containers.
- Responsible for overhauling and designing a 2 floor printing warehouse.
- Skilfully operating propane fork lift, power dollies, pallet jacks and skid weigher.
- Maintained daily shipping and receiving log of printing orders via UPS and Priority and logging in printing orders on computer data base.
- Forklift certification 2010 to 2013.