- Senior Technology Delivery Leader. Consistently driving strategic and large - scale program /projects to success. From strategy to delivery, implementation and operations. Known for turning problems and chaos situations into improvement opportunities, predictable and successful delivery. Specialized in leading client facing technology programs and business and IT process improvement projects.
- Unique combination of strengths in bridging sales with delivery, executive presentation and interpersonal skills, strong project management and process improvement skills (PMP, Lean Six Sigma - LSSGB, and ITIL certified). Ability to quickly gain client trust, connect cross functional global teams, vendors and clients to deliver solutions that solve real business problems, enabling clients to gain financial and operational efficiencies, improve quality, and to shorten delivery time.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Executive Level Program
- Project Management
- Program Strategy and Delivery
- Portfolio Management
- Client Facing Consulting
- Project Life Cycle optimization (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and customized)
- Business Process Improvement
- Vendor Management
- Transition Management
- Service Management
- ITIL | PMO | Demand
- Release Management
- IT Governance & Quality Management
- Product Roadmap & Management
- BA, QA and Testing
- Global Cross Functional Team Management
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- From product strategy and core product development to commercialization, sales support, and client implementations. Product enablement (From strategy to Go-Live) in less TEMPthan 5 months.
- Driving technology and business teams to deliver solutions to global large-scale petro, QSR and retail customers, generating $13.4M in committed revenue.
- Reducing merchants’ mobile apps fraud rates from over 10% to under 0.5%.
- Sr. Project Consultant: for Digital Banking implementation project (online and mobile).
- Improved project’s processes and deliverables: business/ system requirements, use cases and interface specifications.
- Led integration and system requirements workshops with business, IT and innovation lab / design teams.
- Gained senior management/ key stakeholders support to streamline project lifecycle utilizing agile methodologies.
- Planned and facilitated knowledge transfer of over 250 business processes impacting over 200 resources
- Developed business and system documentation knowledgebase for payment network business unit.
- Led COO initiative to perform operational TEMPeffectiveness review for various business areas: technology, PMO, project management, corporate insurance, Legal and contract administration. Defined strategy, facilitated process focus groups, role shadows, capacity analysis, presented final findings and recommendations report to senior management.
- Identified +$10M in saving, developed business cases to initiate improvement projects.
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
- Successfully led global multiple work streams to implement ServiceNow, including: CMDB/ CIs discovery, incident/ request and release management, SLA data extracts and reporting, and integration with vendor’s monitoring system.
- Led vendor, business and technical teams (30+), developed and managed program plan, RAID log and project’s deliverables. Presented status to IT executives and change board.
- Operation Transition Manager: for global SAP implementation program. Scope included: hosting vendor management, data centers implementation in Germany, managed SAP application knowledge transition from System Integrator to Application Support vendor with operations in US, India and Poland. Implemented operational readiness process and quality gates.
- Led strategic transition project between two global IT vendors. Scope included portfolio of 24 projects, 50+ applications, and 200+ resources impacted by the transition. Enabling annual saving of $5 Million.
- Managed project teams (onshore/ offshore) and stakeholders in a global matrix project setting. Developed transition strategy, detailed integrated plan, issues and change management,
- Presented status to senior management. Project delivered successfully on time, within budget and scope.
- Led project assessment for an enterprise, large scale and most strategic bank project (over $10Million in annual budget), worked with PMO to implement technical design and quality assurance (TQA) review process and improved project lifecycle and deliverables which led to annual development costs reduction of over $250,000.
- Provided training, mentoring, lunch & learns to project teams (onsite and offshore).
- Improved enterprise processes utilizing Lean Six Sigma/ DMAIC methodology to increase efficiencies and cost saving: reduced project portfolio exceptions by 40%; reduced test durations by implementing a risk based testing, improve project estimates by implementing a defect projection tool; Implemented agile and customized development processes.
- Improved ITIL processes such as Incident / Problem/ Event/ Knowledge/ demand / portfolio and release management.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Profit and Loss Management. Maintained ongoing accounts, increased accounts portfolio by 50%
- Recruitment and retention: over 90%
- Led SDLC improvement / ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) implementation projects for various clients. Presented recommendations and roadmap for improvement to C-Level.
- Developed SOW, Pre-sale client presentations, metrics, cost benefit analysis, ROI and improvement plans.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Senior Project Manager
- Led assessment project: conducted interviews, reviewed and analyzed deliverables, reports and metrics. Scope included requirements, change management, SQA and testing. Presented recommendations and improvement roadmap to CIO and bank’s executives which led to new improvement projects.
- Led a team of senior consultants and indirect client’s team members in various projects including:
- Implementation of IT project life cycle process and deliverables. Created guidelines, procedures and templates
- Managed BA and QA teams for a Loan Origination System implementation project
- Led test automation project for Online Banking, reduced test cycle duration from 6 weeks to 3 days
- Configuration and implementation of Compuware ALM software package (QACenter)
- QA project lead, direct management of 10 consultants. Created test plans and SOWs for various IT projects.
- Implemented a change management process and tool. Facilitated project’s change requests.
- Led QA, testing and change management for implementing a Lab Information Management System (LIMS) through all NCID labs; UAT management, test planning and design including data migration and conversion.
- Developed QA methodologies, part of NCID committee to improve the SDLC utilizing CMMI and RUP methodologies.