Sr. Project Manager Resume
Greenwood Village, CO
A position utilizing my Operations, Project/Program Management, Technical Account Management, LAN/WAN Design and Implementation, Network Engineering and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
Progressive Hands on Self Starting Program\Project Management Professional (PMI CERTIFIED) with over Twenty (20) years consulting, planning and controlling full Software and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects to include - Cloud Design| Web Development| Infrastructure | Datacenter Builds | Capacity Planning | Security Compliance| Risk Assessments\Mitigation |Virtualization | Networks| EMC |VDI- VCE-Vblock | Storage Planning* DR | SAN/NAS, Application Migrations - Software Integration | Middleware| DB (Oracle, SQL, DB2, C- Level Presentations | Cross-functional roll outs | Vendor Management/Negotiation | Cost Savings/Reduction Plans |Business Briefs| Design Documentation/Review | Governance | Change Management |Manage Service Provider Liaison| Program Management | Contractual Agreement Renewals (Hardware/Software) | Visio| LAN/WAN, F5, Load Balancers, VOIP | IaaS, SaaS, PaaS| AWS| Rackspace
WAP (Wireless Access Points)
VOIP, Avaya, CTIOS, ICM
IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, X.25 FDDI, Frame Relay, MPLS,OC48,OC192
MS Project, Clarity, SharePoint
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Sr. Project Manager
- Collaborate with product, technical, and operational teams to determine business and technical requirements for "standing up" Confidential 's new Spectrum Mobile LOB and Product Delivery.
- Create detailed project schedules/plans, test plans, risk plans, budgets, communication plans, scope statements, etc. using generally accepted project management processes and tools.
- Develop resource plans by working with team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project.
- Provide guidance to internal and vendor teams on project requirements and integrations.
- Coordinate project deliverables to ensure team is on track and communicate progress to all stakeholders as required.
- Manage medium to large sized portfolio of projects strategically, identifying synergies among a series of inter-related projects to help define an optimal project roadmap.
- Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies. Help develop strategies and procedures for continual improvement for project delivery.
- Clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide projects.
- Manages project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meets high quality standards and Leadership expectations.
- Meets with stakeholder's customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
Sr. Consulting Project Manager
- The primary objective of this engagement is to manage KP’s network IOS code refresh by performing CRQ change management and communications support for CRQ change requests. In addition, the scope of effort is to “uplift” approximately 800 CISCO network devices\IOS Operating systems (Catalyst 5750’s, Nexus 5548’s and Nexus 6001’s) in all of KP’s national data centers to Current/Plan-of-Record (POR). Other duties include, Reporting project status and risks/ roadblocks to Confidential Sponsor (s) via weekly status reports and or meetings, Creation of device reload execution CRQ’s, Identify the top 13 critical Applications affected by the IOS refresh, identified in KP’s AIMS (Application Inventory Management System),
- Perform Invision automated Discovery of target devices to determine affected applications per AIMS (Application Inventory Management System) records
- Create Schedule of CRQ changes based on location and prioritization of devices, using a risk adverse methodology of crawl/ walk/ run, Initiate and submit Work Orders to Confidential for engineering support for device reload during execution of a CRQ Assist with communications and scheduling/ coordination related to IOS refresh work associated with the identified Applications, Initiate and submit
- Work Orders to 3rd party vendor ( Confidential ) to perform device assessment and testing through code push activity, Initiate and submit Work Orders to 3rd party for engineering support for device reload during execution of a CRQ and Confirm Confidential MOP is reviewed by Confidential Network Design Engineer (NDE) team prior to change execution.
- Also, provides leadership and management of OSNR team comprised of (1) Sr. PM, (4) PC’s (Project Coordinators) and 3rd Party vendors.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager responsible for providing Senior Level Program\Project Management and Analytics needed for the successful execution\implementation of Confidential ’s high profile Global IT Core Network and WLAN Refresh Program Initiative.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware (Cisco 3850 Switches and assorted Routers, Meraki WAP’s, Cisco MX100 Security appliances) and software across Kaiser’s enterprise network.
- Lead\Manage Project, Business and 3rd party Vendor teams through all related project processes and procedures as defined by Confidential ’s IT PMO.
- Resolve project issues, mitigate project risks; manage project resources, scope, budget and timelines.
- Facilitates all program\project related meetings needed to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close-out project efforts.
- Facilitates the completion and archiving of all necessary documentation during the life the project.
- Routinely communicates project status\updates to all program\project stakeholders and Confidential ’s IT management teams.
- Creates and maintains project schedules from initiation to closing of the project.Proactive in developing and implementing processes, procedures and policies for Confidential ’s IT Project Management Office.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, Ok
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsibilities include working with cross-functional teams to design, build, roll-out, and optimize products that deliver the company’s vision and mobile application strategies..
- This role continues the transformation and evolution of the Confidential Mobile App experiences.
- This involves significant collaboration across Sales, Marketing, IT and other program\project stakeholders to define and build products from current state to future state based on customer research\feedback, industry trends and best practices..
- In addition, this role is tasked with building and leading a team of Project Managers and Scrum Master whose focus is on delivering Mobile App products that support Confidential global product and innovation strategy.
- This role manages multiple, 3rd party vendor partners, internal communications between the development, operational, marketing and technology delivery teams, as well as the delivery of all elements associated with the program to ensure successful product launches and continued optimization from inception through execution.
- This role requires an in depth knowledge of both iOS and Android ecosystems in order to maximize each channel.
- Responsible for prioritizing workflows to maximize velocity and ensuring successful delivery within the IOS and Android development teams utilizing Scrum Agile development methodology.
- This role requires the demonstrated ability to manage multiple work-streams through prioritization, planning, and task delegation. Works closely with development teams on requirements to translate roadmap into well-defined user stories.
- Ability to quickly identify critical decision points and potential issues and provide solutions, articulate business and technical implications/trade-offs, and make recommendation to executive leadership team as needed.
- An important part of the role is working closely with customers, user-experience, engineers and business stakeholders to develop and deliver experiences that are successful for users and the business.
- Requires the ability to develop agile epics, themes and user stories to support business requirements.
- Thorough understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC) processes
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
IT Project Manager
- Responsibilities include managing a diverse range of complex assignments requiring the use of experience, innovation and judgment.
- Applies project management knowledge (scope, schedule, cost) in the successful execution of large/complex projects.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of projects on-time and on-budget. Monitors work progress identifies risks and creates mitigation strategies.
- Responsibilities include: evaluation and recommendation of alternative project solutions, development and execution of project plans, budgets, and schedules; establishment, direction and support of interdisciplinary teams; oversight and management of third-party vendor partners and contractors, monitoring project controls (cost and schedule).
- Contributes, supports and implements project process improvements and implementation of project standards to further develop the IT Project Management Office methodology and implementation processes and procedures.
- Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Sr. Project Manager
- Sr. Project Manager managing a portfolio of E&C (Engineering &Construction) Expansion and Application Information Management Projects.
- This role requires excellent people skills and a very strong drive for results as it directly impacts the delivery of the E&C business strategy for growth.
- The scope of required relationships reaches across all E&C, OE and IM departments and all levels of management.
- For asset integration work, this role engages with several OE business areas (Pipeline Control, Measurement, Gas Management & Gas Accounting) to define and implement plans ensuring alignment of the IT deliverables with business and contractual requirements.
- For application projects, this role engages Project Excellence, OE (Operational Excellence) areas and other IM (Information Management) areas to ensure alignment across all functional groups on potential solutions.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr Consulting Project Manager
- Managed multiple and district-wide data wireless solutions and infrastructure deployments to provide all Wi-Fi access points, wireless system controllers and management platforms which will also support seamless roaming for all users including mobile wireless VoIP users for the largest school district in North Eastern Oklahoma,
- The particular school district is comprised of 84+ sites, 45,000 students enrolled in 60 elementary/Pre K schools, 11 middle schools and 9 senior high schools as well as 10 special programs around the District.
- This school district is comprised of approximately 6,500 employees (Teachers and Support staff).
- Responsibilities include leading cross functional teams utilizing project management methodologies to complete projects within allotted timeline and budget also develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports for assigned projects in the portfolio.
- Conduct regular customer meetings and responsible for project tracking, service trending, and analysis.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review of all project deliverables.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems as well as manage the day to day operations & schedules of service delivery.
Confidential, Tulsa, Ok
- Technically savvy and operationally disciplined Program Manager responsible for managing a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators. I have a track record of successfully developing strong relationships and successfully managing complex, cross discipline projects.
- Additionally, I provide direction in setting goals and performance of the program/projects including planning, execution, functionality, quality, cost, and resource allocation.
- As a key contributor, I bring programmatic rigor and best practices (Agile, Scrum, PMI), to work in partnership, and further the capability of the PM team. Also, and in collaboration with key stakeholders and the product team, I assist/ create business and project plans that outline the scenarios, the value and benefit of the product/project, and demonstrate and explain the cost justifiers/ cost drivers for implementing the proposed technical solution(s).
- In addition, I measure, track & report on the effectiveness of the solution throughout the defined Service Lifecycle,
- Provide consistent coaching and mentoring for team members with focus on growing skills both personally and professionally, assist Senior Management and sponsors in defining the strategic plan for each program/project,
- Provide direction to project managers and projects and ensure project teams are held accountable for meeting goals and objectives,
- Manages interdependencies and common critical path milestones across the projects, facilitating risk management, issue escalation/resolution, scope change and implementation planning, Define and direct formal communication methods and establish open and consistent communication with all levels within the organization
- Define and manage Program/Project process improvements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes